+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
michel_hammamet said:
Guys, how come? Did you read the Schedule A questions carefully? It distinctly says that IF YOU HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY REFUSED ANY TYPE OF VISA IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY

Well, it IS important. As you see from the case above they crosschecked with US visa database and found out this info.

I don't want to scare you, but it might really be an issue unless you provide very convincing fairness letter WHY it happened. But it should be REALLY convincing.

Please, guys, let us know what happens next with your application.
Hi!i also applied US tourist visa way back 2005 or 2006, but I was refused due to insufficient documents. Do I still need to include it? Thanks.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
gaye_ga said:
Hi!i also applied US tourist visa way back 2005 or 2006, but I was refused due to insufficient documents. Do I still need to include it? Thanks.
ABSOLUTELY YES !!!!!!! Withdrawing any kind of information will be considered misrepresentation that might end up in a refusal.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
tiksh said:
Today i received my file no. After 70
day
Congrats, I have been waiting 40 days and nothing.

Where are you from? when did you applayed?

vineet2garg

Oct 12, 2011
Hi Guys,

I have received CSQ, and I am in the process of filling the forms. I have some doubts, please help me to get it resolved:

1. Form IMM5669E - Schedule A-Background - Declaration
While filling this form, under section 7 Education, I have to fill the name of the university and college, the space provided is not sufficient to fill everything.
Shall I enter the whole information on a separate sheet and attach it to the application. As if I write the full details in the space provided in the form, it's all become unreadable.

2. Form IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic Application Form for Canada
What shall I enter the Dependant Type for my daughter who is 5 years old?
Shall i enter 'Type A Dependant' or 'Type 1 Dependant'?

Please help me with the correct guidance.

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
vineet2garg said:
Hi Guys,

I have received CSQ, and I am in the process of filling the forms. I have some doubts, please help me to get it resolved:

1. Form IMM5669E - Schedule A-Background - Declaration
While filling this form, under section 7 Education, I have to fill the name of the university and college, the space provided is not sufficient to fill everything.
Shall I enter the whole information on a separate sheet and attach it to the application. As if I write the full details in the space provided in the form, it's all become unreadable.

2. Form IMM0008ENU_2D - Generic Application Form for Canada
What shall I enter the Dependant Type for my daughter who is 5 years old?
Shall i enter 'Type A Dependant' or 'Type 1 Dependant'?

Please help me with the correct guidance.
about the Schedule A, just try to fill it by black pen. handwriting . if still wont fit, then put the detailed info on a separate sheet.

mapsora

Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Karenjent,
Can you please update yout setuation. Same problem i did like you. Did you replay the email.

Please share your time line.

Can you please provide me your email address please.

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
michel_hammamet said:
I need the complete text of the email. Not only 1 line. From the very beginning to the very end. Thanks.
Hello michel_hammamet
here is the text.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be advised that we already received your Schedule A , however in order to conclude the processing of your application information why you did not put US visa refusal on your Schedule A is required.
Sicerely,

I answerd to their e-mail explaining that it was just lack of attention, but I am going to send an updated schedule A, should I ?

D

David83

Hoback said:
Did CIC schedule it for you? As far as I know landing interview is a formality and it usually is basic questions.
Yes. I called them and chose the in-Canada landing option. One week to call me for the interview after I called them, and one week after that the interview will be taken place.

Basic questions like what?

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
mapsora said:
Dear Karenjent,
Can you please update yout setuation. Same problem i did like you. Did you replay the email.

Please share your time line.

Can you please provide me your email address please.
karenjent@rambler.ru

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
karenjent said:
Hello michel_hammamet
here is the text.

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be advised that we already received your Schedule A , however in order to conclude the processing of your application information why you did not put US visa refusal on your Schedule A is required.
Sicerely,

I answerd to their e-mail explaining that it was just lack of attention, but I am going to send an updated schedule A, should I ?
I am afraid that it is too late to send Schedule A.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
karenjent said:
Hello guys please help me if you have any info.

I have sent my Medicals as it was requested, but now got an e-mail from my visa office that I didnt put the US visitor visa refusal in the Schedule A.

I have replied them back explaining that it was not put by mistake.

The point is that while filling in the form I didnt read the question carefully and stressed my attention only to permanent and work permit visas, and as i didnt apply for them anytime my answer was NO. but in the end of this question it asks about visitor visa es well. so in fact i had one refusal from US and as the question was skipped I answered NO instead of Yes.

Did anybody had such experience ?

Thanks,
K
Hello karenjent can you tell me in what section of the Scheduled A asks you for the issue of the US visa??

thank you

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
APayés said:
Hello karenjent can you tell me in what section of the Scheduled A asks you for the issue of the US visa??

thank you
Hi everyone

Somebody else here has received CSQ indicated priority processing due to area of training?

thanks to all