+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
PrateekVatsyana said:
Hi Alll ,

Couple of queries here :-

1. Is Information Technology (IT) considered a regulated or non regulated Profession .
Any study required for IT profession ?
2. After my CSQ I have got the following Documents , Are these enough or anything else also needed :-

a. Police Clearance from ( India / Indian Embassy in Singapore / Singapore Police Force
b. Passport Notarized from Singapore
c. Employment Pass Notarized from Singapore
d. Birth Certificate Notarized from India
e. Original IELTS Exam
f. For Funds ... I have once PPF Account and then Savings Account ... Will these Work ??

Can you guys help
Have you received your csq?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
PrateekVatsyana said:
Hi Alll ,

Couple of queries here :-

1. Is Information Technology (IT) considered a regulated or non regulated Profession .
Any study required for IT profession ?
2. After my CSQ I have got the following Documents , Are these enough or anything else also needed :-

a. Police Clearance from ( India / Indian Embassy in Singapore / Singapore Police Force
b. Passport Notarized from Singapore
c. Employment Pass Notarized from Singapore
d. Birth Certificate Notarized from India
e. Original IELTS Exam
f. For Funds ... I have once PPF Account and then Savings Account ... Will these Work ??

Can you guys help
If yes
Go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/quebec-apply-application.asp

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Newjwel said:
If yes
Go here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/quebec-apply-application.asp
thansk newjel have got my csq .... and have got the above saod docs as well and on the regulated or non regulated part ...do you have aby ides

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel_hammamet said:
It is not a bad sign. If you don't receive you MR right after AR Sydney, then you might be under security/BG checks at the moment. So yur case is not stuck in nowhere. It is even better to be checked first and then get a MR and be sure that the most important thing is behnd you. Paris VO which I belong to is on the contrary begings with medicals and then goes on with the checks that take 2-6 months in some case. So don't need to be worried at this stage for you.

Wait for Aug 18 and you can link your file to the CIC account and you will be able to what stage you are at exactly.
hi michel_hammamet,

thank u for ur valuable comment.....

thanks
ajish

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
PrateekVatsyana said:
thansk newjel have got my csq .... and have got the above saod docs as well and on the regulated or non regulated part ...do you have aby ides
No, its not

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Re: Police Clearance

JKan said:
Dear Friends,

Please I need your support.

I got my CSQ 2 weeks back and I need to start with the federal.

I left the UAE 5 years ago with loan debt and now I’m need to avail the police clearance? Does a police clearance with un clear debt will affect my application? Taking in consideration the application is under my wife name and her police clearance is cleared. Do they consider it as a criminal offense?

Regards,
Jkan
Dear JKan,

You will need a PCC for you and your wife to apply for the federal.
My point of view, even they cannot link it to your PCC, better to clear you debts.

Good luck

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
Anyone from may has recived AOR? :-\

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I have submitted my application in June 2016. One question is main tention for me : I have MSc degree from SP University, Gujarat, India. Any senior has experiance, how much points I should consider ? 12 or 10 ? Your reply will help me to sleep peasefully.

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Hi experts,

I successfully applied Quebec Skilled Worker Program on 13th June'2016. I am still waiting for personalized Document Checklist mail from Quebec. However, one thing I read from Quebec website that educational certificate and Marks Cards have to be attested from University authority (Document Issuer) and there must be one thing written - " Certified True Copy" or " Certified True to the Original " . I have done my B.Sc. from Bangalore University, India. I heard from someone that university authority will do attestation on papers but they will not give any written or seal for " Certified True to the Original" or similar things. My Question is if I get B.Sc. certificate and marks cards attested from them without any seal of " Certified True to the Original", shall Quebec Immigration Dept. accept my B.Sc. docs ? Or they will reject my application?

Please suggest.

Eddie87

Mar 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Nov/2015 Quebec - 27/May/2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
CSQ - 29/04/2016
AOR Received.
20/Nov/2015 Quebec - 03/Oct/2016 Federal
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
29/Nov/2016
Med's Done....
12/Dic/2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/Jan/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/Jan/2017
LANDED..........
05/July/2017
shooterspalace said:
Hi experts,

I successfully applied Quebec Skilled Worker Program on 13th June'2016. I am still waiting for personalized Document Checklist mail from Quebec. However, one thing I read from Quebec website that educational certificate and Marks Cards have to be attested from University authority (Document Issuer) and there must be one thing written - " Certified True Copy" or " Certified True to the Original " . I have done my B.Sc. from Bangalore University, India. I heard from someone that university authority will do attestation on papers but they will not give any written or seal for " Certified True to the Original" or similar things. My Question is if I get B.Sc. certificate and marks cards attested from them without any seal of " Certified True to the Original", shall Quebec Immigration Dept. accept my B.Sc. docs ? Or they will reject my application?

Please suggest.
Every document needs to be seal and signe, you can go with a notary to certify it

shooterspalace

Jan 1, 2015
Eddie87 said:
Every document needs to be seal and signe, you can go with a notary to certify it
Before posting this message, I arranged certificate and marks cards copy attested from a Notary public in Bangalore City on January'2016, but they did not put any seal "Certified True to the Original" and they said it is not possible to put on these. Instead they put hand written signature, seal of Copy Attested, name and address and Notary.

Shall it be sufficient to submit to Quebec immigration?

AARUN

Feb 23, 2014
I just got CSQ and arranging my document for federal. I got confused in one thing, i stayed 2 years in Australia and 3 years in UK. Do i need a Police Clearence of bot country or only the last country that i visited. Somebody told me that i just need the police clearence of the last country that i visited. My home country is Nepal and currently living in Nepal.

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
AARUN said:
I just got CSQ and arranging my document for federal. I got confused in one thing, i stayed 2 years in Australia and 3 years in UK. Do i need a Police Clearence of bot country or only the last country that i visited. Somebody told me that i just need the police clearence of the last country that i visited. My home country is Nepal and currently living in Nepal.
Its for each country you spend at least 3 weeks in the last 10 years (I think). I suggest you contact the embassies of whatever country you been there in the last 10 years. also you should explain your status there (Student, Worker, etc).

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
MWQ said:
Its for each country you spend at least 3 weeks in the last 10 years (I think). I suggest you contact the embassies of whatever country you been there in the last 10 years. also you should explain your status there (Student, Worker, etc).
If you resided in any country for more than 6 months, then you might need PCC. But on very rare occasion, they may ask PCCs for shorter periods as well. It is subject to the applicant's background profile.