+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

D

David83

Any one got his/her CoPR in Montreal recently but still hasn't applied for PR status?

D

David83

I called the IRCC center and they told me that they will contact me within 2 weeks to set an appointment if I choose the option of not going to the border. I can tolerate 2-3 weeks, but I'm afraid it will take much longer than this? Did anyone choose this option? and how long did it take?

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Alll ,

Couple of queries here :-

1. Is Information Technology (IT) considered a regulated or non regulated Profession .
Any study required for IT profession ?
2. After my CSQ I have got the following Documents , Are these enough or anything else also needed :-

a. Police Clearance from ( India / Indian Embassy in Singapore / Singapore Police Force
b. Passport Notarized from Singapore
c. Employment Pass Notarized from Singapore
d. Birth Certificate Notarized from India
e. Original IELTS Exam
f. For Funds ... I have once PPF Account and then Savings Account ... Will these Work ??

Can you guys help

D

David83

David83 said:
I just received my passport and CoPR. I have several questions now:

• During the processing time, I left Canada for one month and returned, and I didn't update my travels. So, now on the COPR I have a different last entry date than on my passport. Would this be a problem?
  • I have two copies of CoPR. But one of them has my photo while the other doesn't. Is this how it's supposed to be?
  • They say I have two options to get my PR: either calling the IRCC and make an appointment, or leave and return to Canada. The easiest country to travel to and return from is USA since I live in Canada. But I need a VISA to enter the USA, which takes about 2-3 months to be issued for my country of origin. Which option is better in this case?

Thanks
Anyone on questions 1 and 2?

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
I have completed my medical on 11/03/16 and my ecas not showing the medical received or not.Everybody convinced me that cic not done the updation .But those who all did medical with me had correct updation in cic site and got visa too.My ecas is still the same as before.Why it is so late after paying the landing fee and after medical ? anything to be done for this?

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
PrateekVatsyana said:
Hi Alll ,

1. Is Information Technology (IT) considered a regulated or non regulated Profession .
2. After my CSQ I have got the following Documents , Are these enough or anything else also needed :-

a. Police Clearance from ( India / Indian Embassy in Singapore / Singapore Police Force
e. Original IELTS Exam
f. For Funds ... I have once PPF Account and then Savings Account ... Will these Work ??

Can you guys help
Can some one please help me on this please please

preethy jomon

Nov 20, 2015
KERALA
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Med's Request
03-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
preethy jomon said:
I have completed my medical on 11/03/16 and my ecas not showing the medical received or not.Everybody convinced me that cic not done the updation .But those who all did medical with me had correct updation in cic site and got visa too.My ecas is still the same as before.Why it is so late after paying the landing fee and after medical ? anything to be done for this?

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
preethy jomon said:
Hi preethy,

I think your visa office is New Delhi. Medical request has been stopped by New Delhi visa office since mid-March. Many applicants are waiting for medical request since March that may be the problem. I don’t know the reason for the delay. Patience is the only way…

Thanks
ajish

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
ajish said:
Hi preethy,

I think your visa office is New Delhi. Medical request has been stopped by New Delhi visa office since mid-March. Many applicants are waiting for medical request since March that may be the problem. I don’t know the reason for the delay. Patience is the only way…

Thanks
ajish
It is not a bad sign. If you don't receive you MR right after AR Sydney, then you might be under security/BG checks at the moment. So yur case is not stuck in nowhere. It is even better to be checked first and then get a MR and be sure that the most important thing is behnd you. Paris VO which I belong to is on the contrary begings with medicals and then goes on with the checks that take 2-6 months in some case. So don't need to be worried at this stage for you.

Wait for Aug 18 and you can link your file to the CIC account and you will be able to what stage you are at exactly.

JKan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Police Clearance

Dear Friends,

Please I need your support.

I got my CSQ 2 weeks back and I need to start with the federal.

I left the UAE 5 years ago with loan debt and now I’m need to avail the police clearance? Does a police clearance with un clear debt will affect my application? Taking in consideration the application is under my wife name and her police clearance is cleared. Do they consider it as a criminal offense?

Regards,
Jkan

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi Alll ,

e. Original IELTS Exam

Can you guys help