+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
David83 said:
Thanks. How long does it take on average the PPR? And what is the difference between PPR and PR?
You know that everry application is unique,
And it all depends on many things, like where you reside, have you been to many countries especially some European countries that verification of ur police certs aren't fast/easy.
From what I have seen on forums, some Visa offices are somehow slow at this time while some are fast,
For dakar, it takes a month, rabat 3months, accra 6months -12months, ottawa 1-3months.

Ppr = passport request
Pr= permanent resident
I pray you get urs fast.
Good luck

Mathew71

Apr 15, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 2015
Doc's Request.
Feb. 2016
Nomination.....
CSQ Sept. 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 2016
IELTS Request
Submitted already
File Transfer...
Jan.2016
Med's Request
March 2016
Med's Done....
March 18, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31 May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting ?
LANDED..........
Awaiting ?
BajanCanadian said:
Hi Mathew71,

I have had my Medical's Received since February 29th.
From what I can tell, it is ranging between 2-4 months to receive a Passport Request for inland applicants (Ottawa Center).
Hope this helps!
Boss, did you receive PPR....

D

David83

Newjwel said:
You know that everry application is unique,
And it all depends on many things, like where you reside, have you been to many countries especially some European countries that verification of ur police certs aren't fast/easy.
From what I have seen on forums, some Visa offices are somehow slow at this time while some are fast,
For dakar, it takes a month, rabat 3months, accra 6months -12months, ottawa 1-3months.

Ppr = passport request
Pr= permanent resident
I pray you get urs fast.
Good luck
Thanks. My file is processed in Sydney, NS. I hope the same for you.

honey sidhu

May 21, 2016
I have received CSQ November 2015
Jan 2016 file sent to CIC
Feb 2016 file number received
March 2016 Delhi embassy asked me for police clearance certificate and lending fee
April sent request documents
I am unable to check my file status ....please can anyone tell me when they will call for medical ?

D

David83

honey sidhu said:
I have received CSQ November 2015
Jan 2016 file sent to CIC
Feb 2016 file number received
March 2016 Delhi embassy asked me for police clearance certificate and lending fee
April sent request documents
I am unable to check my file status ....please can anyone tell me when they will call for medical ?
Why are you unable to check your application status? I received the MR 3 months after they requested my PCCs.

nish123

Oct 7, 2014
Hi Honey Sidhu, on which date you have sent your PCC and RPRF.....? Mostly you will get Medical Request after 25 to 30 days....

Rishad

Mar 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW Application: Hong Kong | Federal Application: Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSW application May, 2013 | Federal application Jun, 2016
Doc's Request.
QSW update request Jun, 2015
Nomination.....
CSQ received Sep, 2015
AOR Received.
QSQ Aug, 2013 | Waiting
Interview........
Waived on QSW stage
Dear All Experts,

Need a suggestion from you. I am preparing for my federal application part. I would like to know which payment method will be faster for CIC (Online payment or payment with debit/credit card). Your valuable answer will help me to reduce my processing time.

Thanks in advance for our kind help.

Good luck to all . . .

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
Rishad said:
Dear All Experts,

Need a suggestion from you. I am preparing for my federal application part. I would like to know which payment method will be faster for CIC (Online payment or payment with debit/credit card). Your valuable answer will help me to reduce my processing time.

Thanks in advance for our kind help.

Good luck to all . . .
Use your visa/credit card to pay online.
Its easier.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear experts,

Need to clarify since we are preparing our documents for federal stage, i was able to finish 1yr masters in public health but part time studies only. Should i include it as additional completed education or not since i am still not yet finished? Thanks.

Erik-777

May 22, 2016
Hi dear,
I'm from Iran and apply from Quebec skilled worker in 2011( our visa office is pairs ) , and we have submit medical 71 days ago, But i dont know when we can get PPR email or decision made!!!! Do you know when we have that email or Decision made ? Do you know about background check and security check ? what is a process for that ?
Thanks.

Quebec file number : October 2011
CSQ : October 2015
Federal File number : Feb 2016
Medical Submit : 15 March 2016
federal Update : 07 April 2016
PPR or visa ? ::)

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Erik-777 said:
Hi dear,
I'm from Iran and apply from Quebec skilled worker in 2011( our visa office is pairs ) , and we have submit medical 71 days ago, But i dont know when we can get PPR email or decision made!!!! Do you know when we have that email or Decision made ? Do you know about background check and security check ? what is a process for that ?
Thanks.

Did you pay your residence fee?
What is Federal update? They asked for some docs ?

Erik-777

May 22, 2016
michel_hammamet said:
Did you pay your residence fee?
What is Federal update? They asked for some docs ?
yes i will pay landing fee ( residence fee )with application fee together. In update they said we must renew or passport and send copy of biographical page of new passport. because our passport ( myself and my wife ) expire after 6 months.
Thanks

MidoRafa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2012
Erik-777 said:
Hi dear,
Thanks.

QSW visas these days seem to take between 9 and 12 months from the time they receive your application, so it will probably be a few more months before they ask you for your passport.
Did you submit your police certificate with the app? If yes, then there is nothing else for you to do. They do all the checks from their side. However, if you didn't submit the police certificate(s) with your app, expect them to ask for it soon. Best of luck