+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
oklm12 said:
Same timeline, same email, same questions :D
Can somebody help us :D
Haha, at least it's good to know we're not alone! :)

oklm12

Feb 26, 2016
Vinc360 said:
Haha, at least it's good to know we're not alone! :)
I felt relieved when I saw that i wasn't alone.

About the PCC, I talked with CIC on the phone today and they told me that i don't need to send a PCC for Canada. In your case, you should asked them on the phone just to be sure.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
HI all

I applied CSQ as single applicant and I got my CSQ few days ago. But the issue that I am going to get married in few weeks and i will be informing Quebec immigration once i got married to avoid misrepresentation , but I have below queries

Option 1
1. Should i add my wife in my CSQ and apply for new CSQasking immigration to add my wife name in it , so that we can apply federal application process together . But I fear do the Quebec Immigration office will re access my CSQ application again as a married guy or they will just add my wife and issue me a new CSQ .
I dont wanna lose my CSQ after adding my wife name .

Option 2 :-
Should i add my wife in my CSQ as well as Fedearal application as a non accompanying member and go alone to canada as PR and sponser my wife once i reach canada.
I hope there are less chances of reaccessing my CSQ if i keep my wife as non accompany family member. But spouse sponsorship takes 19 months to process which is very long time to live seperatly .

Please advice which option should i use ?

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
I see for some members here listed Sydney, NS as their visa office. Does Sydney take care of rest of the process for permanent residency?

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
raman8310 said:
HI all

I applied CSQ as single applicant and I got my CSQ few days ago. But the issue that I am going to get married in few weeks and i will be informing Quebec immigration once i got married to avoid misrepresentation , but I have below queries

Option 1
1. Should i add my wife in my CSQ and apply for new CSQasking immigration to add my wife name in it , so that we can apply federal application process together . But I fear do the Quebec Immigration office will re access my CSQ application again as a married guy or they will just add my wife and issue me a new CSQ .
I dont wanna lose my CSQ after adding my wife name .

Option 2 :-
Should i add my wife in my CSQ as well as Fedearal application as a non accompanying member and go alone to canada as PR and sponser my wife once i reach canada.
I hope there are less chances of reaccessing my CSQ if i keep my wife as non accompany family member. But spouse sponsorship takes 19 months to process which is very long time to live seperatly .

Please advice which option should i use ?
First Congratulation, I hope happiness and prosperity for all. I am myself applied as single, but foolishly I postponed the search until I get my PR. (which considering that I am 32 years old now wasn't smart choice) :'(

anyway if you can but her in record (with MIDI & IRCC )as a spouse whom will not accompany you then sponsor her later when you get your PR that might be the least complected option (which I dont know if it possible at this point).

Otherwise you have to reapplied with MIDI as married and they will reevaluate your application, and issue her a CSQ , in which you have to reapplied again with IRCC.

ether way you should inform MIDI & IRCC

Good luck.

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
MWQ said:
First Congratulation, I hope happiness and prosperity for all. I am myself applied as single, but foolishly I postponed the search until I get my PR. (which considering that I am 32 years old now wasn't smart choice) :'(

anyway if you can but her in record (with MIDI & IRCC )as a spouse whom will not accompany you then sponsor her later when you get your PR that might be the least complected option (which I dont know if it possible at this point).

Otherwise you have to reapplied with MIDI as married and they will reevaluate your application, and issue her a CSQ , in which you have to reapplied again with IRCC.

ether way you should inform MIDI & IRCC

Good luck.
Thank you for your reply .. But my only concern is that i dont waanna wait another 3 years to get my CSQ or dont wanna lose it also

so still very confused which should i go
BTW again thanx for your reply

Cheers !

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
raman8310 said:
Thank you for your reply .. But my only concern is that i dont waanna wait another 3 years to get my CSQ or dont wanna lose it also

Cheers !
I dont think either ways will cost you another 3 years but at both ways you have to spend extra time.

And you welcome.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
oklm12 said:
I felt relieved when I saw that i wasn't alone.

About the PCC, I talked with CIC on the phone today and they told me that i don't need to send a PCC for Canada. In your case, you should asked them on the phone just to be sure.
I think either way they would send us a non-generic email to ask for any PCC. In our case, my girlfriend is an American who has lived in Canada since before she turned 18, so she didn't send a PCC at all, but we started the procedure to get the american PCC when we got AOR, just in case they end up asking for it unexpectedly (since that takes up to 18 weeks). For Canada at least, it takes around 3 business days to get it, so we could always get it quickly should they request it :D

Hopefully we both get MR very soon. Lets keep each other updated! :)

vanco

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
11/05/2015
AOR Received.
03/04/2016
Passport Req..
05/18/2016
LANDED..........
06/11/2016
raman8310 said:

Cheers !
I suggest re-evaluating your points before sending a request to MIDI.
If it is positive while adding a spouse on your application, they will issue a CSQ to your wife very soon.

Good luck!

Newjwel

May 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5/2016
LANDED..........
Waiting for visa
David83 said:
MR results have been received :D
Congrats
You have 4 lines now
Ppr soon

raman8310

Dec 13, 2012
vanco said:
I suggest re-evaluating your points before sending a request to MIDI.
If it is positive while adding a spouse on your application, they will issue a CSQ to your wife very soon.

Good luck!
thank you very much for the reply

Actully i need a authentic resource to calculate my points after addition of my wife in my CSQ . So i am bit worried what should i do next ? i am looking and waiting for more suggestions and then i wanna take my decision

PLease help guys

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
D

David83

Newjwel said:
Congrats
You have 4 lines now
Ppr soon
Thanks. How long does it take on average the PPR? And what is the difference between PPR and PR?