+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

HugoSun

Mar 21, 2016
Hi, everyone

I just received the request for the medical examination. But there must be something wrong with the CIC website that I can't find panel physician on it.
Does anyone know is there a doctor in Brossard can do this exam?

Thank you

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, please what is the meaning of a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints, is that mean police check from canada or home country or from both
please reply as your experience??????
Thsnks

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
HugoSun said:
Hi, everyone

I just received the request for the medical examination. But there must be something wrong with the CIC website that I can't find panel physician on it.

Thank you
Hello HugoSun,

Could you share your timeline please and where did you apply from ?

Thanks

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
HugoSun said:
Hi, everyone

Thank you
Not sure about the brossard, but there is one in downtown:

Ldmtl said:
https://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en-ca&client=safari&yv=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=ca&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x4cc91a6afa8bc8ff:0x6d09855b2e86f16b

Industriel clinique on st catherine. Ask for appointment for immigration or show them the letter that u got. They will tell you what to do next. Its true that i cic website have a problem. Pls also share ur timeline

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
abrarmohsin said:
You are not alone. Citizens(most of them) of few countries have a longer waiting time period. One October 2014 pakistani applicant just got his PPR last week. I'm November 2014 applicant and still waiting. Our security checks are done by CSIS which further delays the processing time.
Hi,

I just noticed the following line in my most recent GCMS notes:

NOTES 2:
Date: 26-01-2016
Text: Meds initiated for PA and spouse. Screening done, when medicals passed, RFO.

GCMS were generated on February 10th 2016 and by that time my file had been updated to:

Medicals: Passed.
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not started.

Since in notes on 26-Jan-2016 say, "Screening done", I am assuming this screening process is part of Criminality since security has not even started yet.

What I don't understand is this "RFO" word. Its something new since I could not find it in google.

Any idea what does "RFO" mean?

Thanks,

- Subtain

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, please what is the meaning of a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints, is that mean police check from canada or home country or from both
please reply as your experience??????
Thsnks

HugoSun

Mar 21, 2016
curiousCS said:
Hello HugoSun,

Could you share your timeline please and where did you apply from ?

Thanks
We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 5, 2016.
We started processing your application on January 6, 2016.

I applied in Canada

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, please what is the meaning of a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints, is that mean police check from canada or home country or from both please reply as your experience?Huh?? Thsnks

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, please what is the meaning of a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints, is that mean police check from canada or home country or from both please reply as your experience?Huh?? Thsnks
Hi Mariam dal
Here is the link from RCMP website on how to obtain the criminal check record (police clearance)...
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
Hi Mariam dal
Here is the link from RCMP website on how to obtain the criminal check record (police clearance)...
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check
Thanks a lot but my question is that certificate to get background check from canada or I should submit the one from my home country ???

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Mariam dal said:
Thanks a lot but my question is that certificate to get background check from canada or I should submit the one from my home country ???
RCMP is the abbreviation for Royal Canadian Mounted Police and YES CIC is asking for the Canadian PCC not your home country one :D

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
RCMP is the abbreviation for Royal Canadian Mounted Police and YES CIC is asking for the Canadian PCC not your home country one :D

Thank you very much, more question please, can I do it in toronto as I am in vacation and I do not want to delay my application? also if I put mailing address toronto, is that will appear in the certificate or mailing address will be on the envelope?? please advice
thanks a lot

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Mariam dal said:
Thank you very much, more question please, can I do it in toronto as I am in vacation and I do not want to delay my application? also if I put mailing address toronto, is that will appear in the certificate or mailing address will be on the envelope?? please advice
thanks a lot
In theory , yes you can do it at any RCMP location in Canada ,, BUT I don't know if Toronto address showing on the Certificate will negatively affect your application process noting that you are applying under Quebec category / program and willing to settle in QC ..
I highly advise you to check with CIC before you proceed..

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
In theory , yes you can do it at any RCMP location in Canada ,, BUT I don't know if Toronto address showing on the Certificate will negatively affect your application process noting that you are applying under Quebec category / program and willing to settle in QC ..
I highly advise you to check with CIC before you proceed..
Thank you very much :)