+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
163
3
Mariam dal said:
Thank you very much :)

one more question please, is that certificate will be submitted to immigration office by police office or they will send it to me first and I will send it to immigration office??
thanks
 

kawakaze

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
94
1
Visa Office......
CIO NS
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2016
Med's Request
04-2017
Med's Done....
11-05-2017
Passport Req..
06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2017
LANDED..........
21-12-2017
Bonjour a tous,

Need your help. I just received email from CIC saying that:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Evidence that you intend to reside in the province of Quebec and therefore meet the requirements
of section 86(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This could include, but is not
limited to: an explanation as to why you chose to settle in Quebec; evidence of recent language
training which could include letters from school(s), attendance records, transcripts, etc.; a listing
of family and friends in Quebec; etc.

so anybody with similar experience please provide me sample of explanation letter why we choose to settle in Quebec, format of listing of friends/family, and other things we should submit to meet the above requirements. fyi, I live in Indonesia now.

Merci beaucoup
 

purple_buscuit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
112
1
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
none but sent anyway
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
kawakaze said:
Bonjour a tous,

Need your help. I just received email from CIC saying that:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Evidence that you intend to reside in the province of Quebec and therefore meet the requirements
of section 86(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This could include, but is not
limited to: an explanation as to why you chose to settle in Quebec; evidence of recent language
training which could include letters from school(s), attendance records, transcripts, etc.; a listing
of family and friends in Quebec; etc.

so anybody with similar experience please provide me sample of explanation letter why we choose to settle in Quebec, format of listing of friends/family, and other things we should submit to meet the above requirements. fyi, I live in Indonesia now.

Merci beaucoup
http://placeauquebec.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/whychoosequebec-index.php
 

Ravip

Member
Nov 12, 2013
17
0
Hello....

Could anyone tell me how long does it take for passport request after medical results received by CIC ??
 

michel_hammamet

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
168
5
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
kawakaze said:
Bonjour a tous,

Need your help. I just received email from CIC saying that:

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED
Evidence that you intend to reside in the province of Quebec and therefore meet the requirements
of section 86(2)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. This could include, but is not
limited to: an explanation as to why you chose to settle in Quebec; evidence of recent language
training which could include letters from school(s), attendance records, transcripts, etc.; a listing
of family and friends in Quebec; etc.

so anybody with similar experience please provide me sample of explanation letter why we choose to settle in Quebec, format of listing of friends/family, and other things we should submit to meet the above requirements. fyi, I live in Indonesia now.

Merci beaucoup
It is really strange that they are asking for this letter now. Not a few people have already received the same one lately. I have always thought that this was a part of Quebec selection process.
 

Luc22

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
177
6
MONTREAL
Mariam dal said:
one more question please, is that certificate will be submitted to immigration office by police office or they will send it to me first and I will send it to immigration office??
thanks
I haven't been asked to submit RCMP certificate so i can't comment,, you can always check with CIC or the RCMP ..
Good luck
 

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
163
3
Luc22 said:
I haven't been asked to submit RCMP certificate so i can't comment,, you can always check with CIC or the RCMP ..
Good luck



Thanks a lot, actually I can not reach to CIC contact, do you have any idea about their number
I have tried to call at general number but there is no suitable option to me
please advice, thanks
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
Guys, I am so happy to announce that my family and I have become Canadian permanent residents today.

Here is my full timeline


CSQ: June 13th 2015

Federal File Received: June 18th 2015

AOR: September 2nd 2015

Medical Request: January 21st 2016

Medical Done: January 22nd 2016

RPRF Request: February 2nd 2016

Medical Received: February 16th Medicals Received Update

PCC Request: February 11th 2016

Passport Request: March 2nd 2016

Decision Made Update: March 3rd 2016

Passports Received By VO: March 3rd 2016

Passports Back with CoPR: March 21st 2016

Landed: March 22nd 2016


We Landed at Lacolle, everyone was really nice. When we reached the US border, the officer didn't ask us to get out of the car, we just did the U turn, and that was that. As opposed to some members of this forum, we did get asked to show proof of funds. If somebody has specific questions, you know where to find me.
Best to all!
 

SSS1234

Full Member
Nov 8, 2015
39
3
leinadaniel said:
Guys, I am so happy to announce that my family and I have become Canadian permanent residents today.

Here is my full timeline


CSQ: June 13th 2015

Federal File Received: June 18th 2015

AOR: September 2nd 2015

Medical Request: January 21st 2016

Medical Done: January 22nd 2016

RPRF Request: February 2nd 2016

Medical Received: February 16th Medicals Received Update

PCC Request: February 11th 2016

Passport Request: March 2nd 2016

Decision Made Update: March 3rd 2016

Passports Received By VO: March 3rd 2016

Passports Back with CoPR: March 21st 2016

Landed: March 22nd 2016


We Landed at Lacolle, everyone was really nice. When we reached the US border, the officer didn't ask us to get out of the car, we just did the U turn, and that was that. As opposed to some members of this forum, we did get asked to show proof of funds. If somebody has specific questions, you know where to find me.
Best to all!
Congratulations!
 

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
163
3
leinadaniel said:
Guys, I am so happy to announce that my family and I have become Canadian permanent residents today.

Here is my full timeline


CSQ: June 13th 2015

Federal File Received: June 18th 2015

AOR: September 2nd 2015


Medical Request: January 21st 2016

Medical Done: January 22nd 2016

RPRF Request: February 2nd 2016

Medical Received: February 16th Medicals Received Update

PCC Request: February 11th 2016

Passport Request: March 2nd 2016

Decision Made Update: March 3rd 2016

Passports Received By VO: March 3rd 2016

Passports Back with CoPR: March 21st 2016

Landed: March 22nd 2016


We Landed at Lacolle, everyone was really nice. When we reached the US border, the officer didn't ask us to get out of the car, we just did the U turn, and that was that. As opposed to some members of this forum, we did get asked to show proof of funds. If somebody has specific questions, you know where to find me.
Best to all!


Congratulation, I just wonder where did you do your pcc, I which office??
 

leinadaniel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
71
2
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
01-21-2016
Med's Done....
01-22-2016 RPRF 02-02-2016 PCC 02-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2016
LANDED..........
03-22-2016
Mariam dal said:
Congratulation, I just wonder where did you do your pcc, I which office??

My PCC were from the USA where I lived all my adult life and from my home country. I wasn't asked to provide the one from Canada.
 

wissamtannous

Member
Jan 5, 2016
13
0
G kainth said:
Respected friends i want to apply federal file after getting CSQ so can you tell me how many photographs i need to send and what size is it ? i will really thankful to your reply
here you can find all the information
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp