+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

0222andy

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
24-06-2016
Musers said:
I am also applied from Montreal, did you get your FN?
hello,Musers,did you receive the AOR letter?

Tiffany_7

Jan 11, 2014
David83 said:
Hello guys,

Today I received a letter from CIC asking me to

• make sure that the passport is not expiring soon
  • submit the police certificates
  • missing information in the background form
  • pay the RPRF

I have a couple of question:

• My passport has enough time before expiring. But I filled the background form, and attached separate sheets as there was no room for all the information. Shall I submit it again? as they say at the end if you already did that, ignore the request!!
  • For the police certificate, they didn't mention the countries where I must get the PCC from. I live in Canada, shall I do one from here?
  • They said for the PCC and RPRF receipt, I can submit them electronically via the case specific enquiry form. Shall I go with this option? or use the regular mail? If I submit background form again, probably I have to submit regular mail anyway!!
  • They haven't asked me about the MR yet? Is this normal? and how long the application processing time will take after the MR?

Thanks
I received the EXACT same letter. Have you received your medical request yet? I haven't. What will you do then, are you going to send all the documents they mentioned above? I think I plan to send all the docs mentioned so that my application wont get delay.

wasantha

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
colombo
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13 December 2013
Doc's Request.
2015 august
AOR Received.
2014 April
IELTS Request
submitted with file
File Transfer...
Fedaral AOR 24-09-16
Med's Request
19-10-2016
Med's Done....
28-10-2016
Interview........
Additional information 08-11-2016
Passport Req..
february 23
VISA ISSUED...
march 03
LANDED..........
19-05-2017
Spelling mistake in my name on CSQ
Please there is spelling mistake on my CSQ .What shall I do now? advise me how to make it correct

Trustwithfaith

Oct 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS --> Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Request
30-01-2016
Med's Done....
02-02-2016/ Medicals received: 24-02-2016
Passport Req..
Exempted
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2016 by the grace of God
Hello all,

For passport submission, when they say that the passport shouldn't expire soon, how soon are they talking?

Does it say in the notification?

hellocolin

Jan 14, 2016
Trustwithfaith said:
Hello all,

For passport submission, when they say that the passport shouldn't expire soon, how soon are they talking?

six months is my understanding!

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Trustwithfaith said:
Hello all,

Hi,
Has your timeline been updated with medical exam received?
My timeline was updated yesterday with it.
Please advise

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
ggigi564tw said:
I am a three years work permit holder currently.

I think both CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
& CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca will work out,Sydney is the office that transferred application and the Ottawa is for the procedure after file number ,so ask Sydney have your application been transferred.Ask ottowa you haven't received anything after file number and want to know which stage you are at now.

Good luck.
My timeline has been updated with medical received yesterday.
What about your timeline?

farmer200012

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
0222andy said:
hello,farmer200012.did you receive the AOR letter?
Yes I received AOR on Feb 11, 2016.

Received application on October 4, 2015.
Send Acknowledging receipt on February 11, 2016.
Started processing application on February 11, 2016.

Hope all of you get the AOR soon!!!

D

David83

River1313 said:
2. I am in Canada for 4 years. I only sent the police certificate from my own country with my application. Do I need to get a Canadian police certificate too?
I have the same question. Did you send PCCs upfront? and if yes, did they ask for PCCs in the reminder letter?

D

David83

Tiffany_7 said:
I received the EXACT same letter. Have you received your medical request yet? I haven't. What will you do then, are you going to send all the documents they mentioned above? I think I plan to send all the docs mentioned so that my application wont get delay.
For the MR not yet. Yes, me, too, I am planning to send all documents requested. Do you live in Canada?

D

David83

Luc22 said:
Hi David
I received the same letter back in Sep 2015, but it was more specific : - countries that i need to get PCCs from .. - Schedule A : they asked me to update the sections concerning my address and employer (if any changes) from Jan 2015 until present..
-request to pay RPRF

so i sent all required docs and done the RPRF payment online and sent the receipt.

Good luck
Thanks. Do you live in Canada? and if yes, did they ask a PCC from Canada specifically?

River1313

Dec 9, 2015
David83 said:
I have the same question. Did you send PCCs upfront? and if yes, did they ask for PCCs in the reminder letter?
I sent only one from my own country. In the reminder letter it says if you have already done it ignore this letter.
I asked my friends who got their PR last year and they didn't send Canadian Police Certificate too.