+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
I have just paid the RPRF. Once the RPRF receipt is sent to CIC through e-mail/case specific enquiry, does CIC send an acknowledgement/e-mail saying they have received it?

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Thanks. Do you live in Canada? and if yes, did they ask a PCC from Canada specifically?
Yes I live in Mtl,, NO they did not request PCCs from Canada.. it is not always requested , depending on the case and factors where the agent ask for RCMP clearance from the applicant.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
disBrew said:
Hi dear folks,

Whoever got the PPR, and sent it already, how long usually it takes for them to return it?
Jacques, did you get your passport already? Could you share with us how long it took for it to come back?

Thanks a lot :)
Still waiting , they received the passports on Monday 8th of Feb..
As i read here that it might take 10 - 15 days .

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
David83 said:
Are you sure guys we don't need PCC from Canada? I need to know if I have to start the process, because it takes two weeks. Thanks
No you don't unless specifically requested.... they already know everything about you !!!

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
YoungKim said:
Ok thank you for the information.
But a couple of quesitons,
if I do landing, how soon after I can get my PR.
Can I leave Canada right after my landing without a PR card on me ?

I was told, If i do my landing, and become a canadian resident, soon after this moment, My work visa which is what I am currently on will expire
right away, and that without my PR, I will not able able to get back in

Is this true

My current work visa is valid untill december of 2017.
The current processing time for PR is 42 days (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
Any ways, as Jacques_Leo advised, you can get travel document for permanent resident abroad to come back.

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Memg said:
The current processing time for PR is 42 days (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp)
Any ways, as Jacques_Leo advised, you can get travel document for permanent resident abroad to come back.
Thank you for your replay,
Meme,

Just out of curiosity, would it be a funny idea if i think the canadian governement is willing to send the pr card to an address lets say my home country and get back into canada like this ?

D

David83

Luc22 said:
No you don't unless specifically requested.... they already know everything about you !!!
OK, thanks. I guess I will submit those from other countries, and see what happens.

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
YoungKim said:
Thank you for your replay,
Meme,

Just out of curiosity, would it be a funny idea if i think the canadian governement is willing to send the pr card to an address lets say my home country and get back into canada like this ?
It's a pleasure to reply
I don't think they would send PR card to your home country.
As far as I understand you shall give them an address in Canada for them to mail your PR card there.
I would suggest you to give them a friend address and ask your friend to send PRcard to your home country, when receive it.

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Memg said:
It's a pleasure to reply
I don't think they would send PR card to your home country.
As far as I understand you shall give them an address in Canada for them to mail your PR card there.
I would suggest you to give them a friend address and ask your friend to send PRcard to your home country, when receive it.
Yes that is the answer I would get, otherwise I wouldnt need such a thing as a travel document so much right ? if they will just issue it wherever you are in the world, then all you have to do is just receive it and get in to the country right ?

Faith06

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
It so frustrating after more than 5 months of waiting. Still no signs of ppr from abu dhabi vo.:( anyone who can enlighten us. Done our medical sept. Paid rprf last jan 7,2016. I thought ppr will be next and so soon. But until now, no sign of anything:( please enlughten us.

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
YoungKim said:
Yes that is the answer I would get, otherwise I wouldnt need such a thing as a travel document so much right ? if they will just issue it wherever you are in the world, then all you have to do is just receive it and get in to the country right ?
What I would do if I were you is to do the landing and give them a friend address in Canada, to send PR card when it is issued. They will issue PR card no matter where you are, and they will send it to the address in Canada provided by you. Then, all you have to do is ask your friend to send your PR card to your home country address abroad.

That way you won't need a travel document to return to Canada, as you will have your PR card to enter Canada.

River1313

Dec 9, 2015
David83 said:
I think the file should be updated when they receive your PCCs if received separably from you application. When did you send them?
I sent it with my application, that's why I have no update.

purple_buscuit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
none but sent anyway
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Faith06 said:
It so frustrating after more than 5 months of waiting. Still no signs of ppr from abu dhabi vo.:( anyone who can enlighten us. Done our medical sept. Paid rprf last jan 7,2016. I thought ppr will be next and so soon. But until now, no sign of anything:( please enlughten us.
From what I can tell it takes 2-4 months on average when your status is set to "Medical results received". Mine was done so on October 14 2015, and got my PPR on Feb 10 2016, which seems to be in-line with the average.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Hey guys, happy for the continuous help in this forum.

My application for the federal stage was sent December 29th 2015. Last weekend my credit card was charged the amount for the federal application first stage. Is that a good sign? When can I expect AOR? Applied from Dubai.

Thanks and waiting for your timely response and guidance. Previous experiences will guide me.

Gracias!!

purple_buscuit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Nomination.....
13-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
none but sent anyway
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10-02-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
Stylove said:
Hey guys, happy for the continuous help in this forum.

My application for the federal stage was sent December 29th 2015. Last weekend my credit card was charged the amount for the federal application first stage. Is that a good sign? When can I expect AOR? Applied from Dubai.

Thanks and waiting for your timely response and guidance. Previous experiences will guide me.

Gracias!!
Your credit card being charged is a good thing. Expect an AOR in 4-5 months, less if you're lucky.
Good luck.