+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Hello

I have gotten this email explaining my process is almost finished

Dear DONG YOUNG KIM,

## #The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.###

Tomorrow, on Monday I will be going to my lawyer to complete the process. (For this it takes two passport sized photos and an express envelope, rest is done my my lawyer and his team)
After this, do you guys have any idea when this can be finished ????

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
HanMo said:
Thanks for your response! I am a PhD student, Iranian, and used to live in Europe. Can I ask if you are a student or if you are working? Which email address would you suggest for communication?
You should write to visa office processing your application. In case your visa office is Ottawa the email address for enquiries is: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Good luck

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
YoungKim said:
Hello

Dear DONG YOUNG KIM,

## #The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately by email to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.###
Tomorrow, on Monday I will be going to my lawyer to complete the process. (For this it takes two passport sized photos and an express envelope, rest is done my my lawyer and his team)
Hi
As far as I understand from this forum it takes 10/15 days to get passports back from CPC Ottawa. Once you receive your passports back you can go and do your landing right away.
You are almost done
Congrats!!

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
YoungKim said:
Hello

Dear DONG YOUNG KIM,

Congratulations!

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
HanMo said:
Thanks for your response! I am a PhD student, Iranian, and used to live in Europe. Can I ask if you are a student or if you are working? Which email address would you suggest for communication?
I am a three years work permit holder currently.

I think both CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
& CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca will work out,Sydney is the office that transferred application and the Ottawa is for the procedure after file number ,so ask Sydney have your application been transferred.Ask ottowa you haven't received anything after file number and want to know which stage you are at now.

Good luck.

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
lildip said:
To all those people who got CSQ could you please tell how you all got CSQ delivery ?

through Regular mail , courier , speed post or Email Attachment(soft copy ) ?
I got mine by courier. When they communicated me that they awarded the CSQ for my case, they gave me the option to send them a prepaid envelope by courier (FedEX or DHL or any other) and receive the CSQ that way. If after two weeks of that communication they did not receive such prepaid envelope, they would send it by regular mail.

In my case I took the Courier option, since in my country Regular Mail is EXTREMELY unreliable.

MontréalSW

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
ggigi564tw said:
I am a three years work permit holder currently.

I think both CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
& CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca will work out,Sydney is the office that transferred application and the Ottawa is for the procedure after file number ,so ask Sydney have your application been transferred.Ask ottowa you haven't received anything after file number and want to know which stage you are at now.

Good luck.
You are right, Ggigi564tw, very good idea.

HanMo

Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Memg and Ggigi564tw thank you very much. I am not sure with which office (apart from Sydney, NS) I should communicate. Buffalo has been mentioned on my CSQ. Is that reliable?

Memg said:
You are right, Ggigi564tw, very good idea.

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
HanMo said:
Memg and Ggigi564tw thank you very much. I am not sure with which office (apart from Sydney, NS) I should communicate. Buffalo has been mentioned on my CSQ. Is that reliable?
I never heard of visa office to be mentioned in CSQ, at least for QSW.
Are you inland or outland applicant?
QSW inland applications are transferred from NS to Ottawa
I think you better write to NS to ask where they transferred your application to.

Vinc360

Oct 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S / CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
03-03-2016
Med's Request
11-07-2016
Med's Done....
18-07-2016 (30-07-2016 Medical Results Received)
Passport Req..
Decision made: 06-12-2016. No PPR (Visa-exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR: 09-12-2016
LANDED..........
18-12-2016
Anyone who applied from Montreal got AOR recently? Looks like something is clogging up the system and people have been waiting since September with no news. Just wondering if anyone applied around then or past that and got AOR yet...

Ldmtl

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
Med's Request
16-12-2015
Med's Done....
16-01-2016
Interview........
No idea. i dont think so
Passport Req..
No idea
VISA ISSUED...
No idea
LANDED..........
No idea
ggigi564tw said:
“I also applied from Montreal.My file reached to CIC Sydney on 2015/07/27,I got my AOR 2015/11/18 which is similar to you.But CIC Ottowa sent medical to me on 2016/01/30.On 02/08/2016 clinic sent result to e-system, two days later I got RPRF.
So I am not sure if your processing speed is normal , or mine is ahead of July application. I think you can sent a e-mail enquiry to CIC ask them your situation they will give you answer.

Good luck.
My time line is almost the same as you
We received your application for permanent residence on June 16, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 3, 2015.
We started processing your application on September 3, 2015.
Medical results have been received. (jan 16)

i sent RPRF up front. i stayed in CAnada since 18 so i guess i have RCMP left.. I dont know when i would get my DM lol

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
I am from India and my timeline is:

Applied: 16-Oct-2015
AOR: 18-Jan-2016
RPRF: 09-Feb-2016

When medical request will come ?

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
Vinc360 said:
Anyone who applied from Montreal got AOR recently? Looks like something is clogging up the system and people have been waiting since September with no news. Just wondering if anyone applied around then or past that and got AOR yet...
Applications sent from Montreal are much slower than those sent from elsewhere, my friend waited 5 months to get his AOR here in Montreal.

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hello All

Can someone guide me in this regard ?

* I recently received CSQ from quebec. i am confused with multiple links for federal forms. Can anyone please guide me to the correct link where the federal forms are available that need to be submitted ? unfortunately the link mentioned in CSQ is not working.
* Also do i need to submit Police clearance certificate along with Federal application ? I stay in bangalore india. There are two forms available from police department Police Clearance certificate (from passport office) and Police verification certificate (from Commisioners office..). These two have different process to get them. Can someone guide me which one to submit ?
* Also does the police certificate need to be taken for each one individually including minors ?

Thanks in advance.

Can some one provide an update ?