+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Memg said:
Luc, you are making me so happy with your predictions!!!!

Amelie
By looking at the timelines of many inland applicants (jan / Feb / Mar 2015) they all (most of them) got PPR so it is taking 11 months +/- to get PPR from the date of receiving the application at CIO Sydney.. just comparing, at the end it is "case by case" ..
when did you apply? share your timeline pls.

Good luck Amelie,

hellocolin

Jan 14, 2016
Anybody has similar things like me:

First, the Ecas system showed "We started processing your application on July 9" and then they changed to" We started to processing your application on July 15" which is 6 days later. Does this has a special meaning?

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
By looking at the timelines of many inland applicants (jan / Feb / Mar 2015) they all (most of them) got PPR so it is taking 11 months +/- to get PPR from the date of receiving the application at CIO Sydney.. just comparing, at the end it is "case by case" ..
when did you apply? share your timeline pls.

Good luck Amelie,
Sure, my timeline is:

We received your application for permanent residence on June 09, 2015.
We sent you correspondence ack. receipt on Sept 01, 2015
We started processing your application on Sept 01, 2015

So far now no other updates

For your information I sent PCC and paid RPRF upfront, RCMP requested 22/11/15 and sent within a week,
MR requested 22/1/16 and done 29/1/16.

Cheers

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
Luc22 said:
Police clearance certificates if not submitted upfront with your application,,, then wait for the final decision / confirmation so you can do the landing either at the border or by appointment at CIC office in your area. you should expect a confirmation by May / june ..
Good luck
Thank you for your reply Luc, I sent my RCMP upfront with my application package and also after 18 I studied in canada and never lived in other countries more than 6 months so I don't need PCC. I think I only need to wait for DM.

There is another question if I don't need to send my passport how my landing paper will come to me? By email or regular mail? Because most landing papers are sent back with passport in the prepaid express envelope.

Thank you.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
ggigi564tw said:
Thank you for your reply Luc, I sent my Police Clarence Certificate upfront with my application package. So I think I only need to wait for DM.

There is another question if I don't need to send my passport how my landing paper will come to me? By email or regular mail? Because most landing papers are sent back with passport in the prepaid express envelope.

Thank you.
CIC will send you an email with instructions requesting ( 2 photos) + copy of your passport (not the original in your case due to visa exemption) by Xpresspost and a prepaid envelope to your address in Canada to send you the PR confirmation for landing..
I am actually at this stage, waiting for the confirmation to do the landing..
G luck

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
CIC will send you an email with instructions requesting ( 2 photos) + copy of your passport (not the original in your case due to visa exemption) by Xpresspost and a prepaid envelope to your address in Canada to send you the PR confirmation for landing..
I am actually at this stage, waiting for the confirmation to do the landing..
G luck
Luc, Dear,
What are those 2 photos specifications and where can I have it taken in Montreal? please...

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Memg said:
Luc, Dear,
What are those 2 photos specifications and where can I have it taken in Montreal? please...
Here is the link: www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/pdf/5445FB-f.pdf.
Anyway , all instructions including this link will be in the email request.

You can take photos at any Jean Coutu pharmacy, just take the photo specification paper with you , they know it anyway.
On the back of 1 photo, you need to write your name and date of birth + jean coutu will stamp and put the date photo taken.
all these instructions are clearly mentioned in the email.

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Luc22 said:
Here is the link: www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes/guides/pdf/5445FB-f.pdf.
Anyway , all instructions including this link will be in the email request.

You can take photos at any Jean Coutu pharmacy, just take the photo specification paper with you , they know it anyway.
On the back of 1 photo, you need to write your name and date of birth + jean coutu will stamp and put the date photo taken.
all these instructions are clearly mentioned in the email.
Bless you, Luc
Thanks a lot

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
hellocolin said:
Anybody has similar things like me:

First, the Ecas system showed "We started processing your application on July 9" and then they changed to" We started to processing your application on July 15" which is 6 days later. Does this has a special meaning?
Hi
I don't think it does.
I have some friends, outland applicants, their timelines first showed a started processing date, being changed to a latest date afterwards.
They were told by the visa office that the first registered started processing date was the date when their files had been sent by NS to visa office, and it was then rectified to post the exact date the visa office started processing their files. Fortunately in your case there is only 6 days difference.

Stassia

Nov 25, 2015
leinadaniel said:
Guys I had my PCC request yesterday. They also asked for my renewed passport (copy only)

Please check my timeline, it has been 7 months since they received my application at NS. The thing is that only 20 days ago, I only had a file number, and for some reason, in less than 3 weeks, all I have left is PPR. Unless I am missing something?

Has anybody else experienced this kind of processing? When can I expect to get my PPR?

Could you tell me please, where exactly you passed you medical exam in Montreal?

Thanks!

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
ggigi564tw said:
Hi all,
My application is inland application which reached the cic Sydney at 2015/07/27.
Medical request at 2016/01/30
Clinic sent my medical to e-system at 2016/02/08 and two days later I got my RPRF.

I am from visa exempt country so what next step will be ? how long should I wait?

Thanks a lot .
Hi ggigi564tw,
May I ask you how do you know the exact date when the clinic sent your medical?
I had my medical done January 29, but so far now no updates in my timeline
How can I find out the date it was sent by the clinic?
Please advise

Stassia

Nov 25, 2015
Memg said:
Hi ggigi564tw,
Please advise
Memg, could you tell we - where did you do your exam?

YoungKim

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2015
AOR Received.
07/13/2015
Med's Request
09/17/2015
Med's Done....
10/01/2015
Passport Req..
02/12/2016
LANDED..........
02/22/2016
Just got an email that my case is almost complete.
Now they want me to send them 2 passport photos and an express envelop.

I guessing I am almost there.
My application got stared on April and showed 6 lines in November (finished everything on my part on November 3d).

I have one friend whose visa office is HongKong who got pr in just under 6 months. Applied same time and got it this November.
For us its taking more so far.

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
Memg said:
Hi ggigi564tw,
Please advise
I sent the message to your inbox you can check it.

Cheers