+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

callmeeds

Sep 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEDERAL 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 16-11-2015
AOR Received.
FEDERAL 11-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
julietkq said:
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline

Received CSQ on 24 Nov 15
Submitted for federal on 19 Dec 15.
They received on 23rd Dec (sent by DHL).
Received email from Canada centralized-Intake Office: 10 Feb 16.

They provide me UCI and Application number. However, I cannot check my application status online. Anybody can tell me when I can check my application status? and what's next step that I should expect? AOR from Visa Office? (mine is Singapore)

Many thanks
Hello Julietkq,

We have almost the same timeline. I tried to check my online status given the UCI number but I still cannot access it. Here's my timeline:

FEDERAL LODGED: December 21, 2015
FEDERAL RECEIVED IN NOVA SCOTIA: December 23, 2015
AOR RECEIVED: February 11, 2016

I am now waiting for MR and RPRF notice. Kindly update me if you have received any correspondence after AOR.

Thank you.

Goodluck.

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
YoungKim said:
Just got an email that my case is almost complete.
Now they want me to send them 2 passport photos and an express envelop.

I guessing I am almost there.
My application got stared on April and showed 6 lines in November (finished everything on my part on November 3d).

I have one friend whose visa office is HongKong who got pr in just under 6 months. Applied same time and got it this November.
For us its taking more so far.
Congrats!
My girlfriend got here Passport Request yesterday, she has the similar timeline as yours! ;)

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Jacques_Leo said:
Congrats!
My girlfriend got here Passport Request yesterday, she has the similar timeline as yours! ;)
Jacques_Leo & YoungKim

Congrats!!

That's really very good news!!!

They are sending PPR now to end of March and April applicants!!!

Stassia

Nov 25, 2015
ggigi564tw said:
I sent the message to your inbox you can check it.

Cheers
Could you answer me this question too? I did exam in Clinique Luso but I dont know if its ready, if its sent. I worry.

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Stassia said:
Thanks. That's where i did last week.
Usually the result is ready in one week time and is sent by e-medical to Ottawa.
The only way you could be sure is calling the clinic and asking them if they already sent it.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As per CIC web site, the processing time for a new PR Card is 42 days. What does it mean… is it correct… :(

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
julietkq said:
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline

Received CSQ on 24 Nov 15
Submitted for federal on 19 Dec 15.
They received on 23rd Dec (sent by DHL).
Received email from Canada centralized-Intake Office: 10 Feb 16.

They provide me UCI and Application number. However, I cannot check my application status online. Anybody can tell me when I can check my application status? and what's next step that I should expect? AOR from Visa Office? (mine is Singapore)

Many thanks
Hello Julietkq,

Had the same problem..... it had been two weeks already after receiving AOR but not being able to check on the eCAS system.... but the answer was simple. Enter the info exactly as you submitted it on your application.

In my case I submitted my Family/Surname in my application as my two Last Names.... and was entering on the eCAS system only the first one.... once I noticed this I entered both Last Names and automatically entered.

Hope this helps.

MontréalSW

Musers

Jan 2, 2013
Memg said:
Usually the result is ready in one week time and is sent by e-medical to Ottawa.
The only way you could be sure is calling the clinic and asking them if they already sent it.
Very good advice.

HanMo

Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Hi,
I filed my application on 15th of July 2015 (Sydney, NS) and got the AOR on 9th of November 2015. Still waiting for medical... Anyone with similar condition from Montreal? Is their pace normal?

ggigi564tw

Mar 12, 2015
HanMo said:
Hi,
I filed my application on 15th of July 2015 (Sydney, NS) and got the AOR on 9th of November 2015. Still waiting for medical... Anyone with similar condition from Montreal? Is their pace normal?
“I also applied from Montreal.My file reached to CIC Sydney on 2015/07/27,I got my AOR 2015/11/18 which is similar to you.But CIC Ottowa sent medical to me on 2016/01/30.On 02/08/2016 clinic sent result to e-system, two days later I got RPRF.
So I am not sure if your processing speed is normal , or mine is ahead of July application. I think you can sent a e-mail enquiry to CIC ask them your situation they will give you answer.

Good luck.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To all those people who got CSQ could you please tell how you all got CSQ delivery ?

through Regular mail , courier , speed post or Email Attachment(soft copy ) ?

HanMo

Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
Thanks for your response! I am a PhD student, Iranian, and used to live in Europe. Can I ask if you are a student or if you are working? Which email address would you suggest for communication?

ggigi564tw said:
“I also applied from Montreal.My file reached to CIC Sydney on 2015/07/27,I got my AOR 2015/11/18 which is similar to you.But CIC Ottowa sent medical to me on 2016/01/30.On 02/08/2016 clinic sent result to e-system, two days later I got RPRF.
So I am not sure if your processing speed is normal , or mine is ahead of July application. I think you can sent a e-mail enquiry to CIC ask them your situation they will give you answer.

Good luck.

HanMo

Jan 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2016
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2016
Med's Done....
11-03-2016
It was mailed to me! I think that is the case for everyone!

lildip said:
To all those people who got CSQ could you please tell how you all got CSQ delivery ?

through Regular mail , courier , speed post or Email Attachment(soft copy ) ?

bullrules

Star Member
May 22, 2012
Hello All

Can someone guide me in this regard ?

* I recently received CSQ from quebec. i am confused with multiple links for federal forms. Can anyone please guide me to the correct link where the federal forms are available that need to be submitted ? unfortunately the link mentioned in CSQ is not working.
* Also do i need to submit Police clearance certificate along with Federal application ? I stay in bangalore india. There are two forms available from police department Police Clearance certificate (from passport office) and Police verification certificate (from Commisioners office..). These two have different process to get them. Can someone guide me which one to submit ?
* Also does the police certificate need to be taken for each one individually including minors ?

Thanks in advance.

Can some one provide an update ?