+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

kool_007dude

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Oct-15
AOR Received.
18-Jan-16 RPRF Request: 09-Feb-16
Med's Request
05-Mar-16
Med's Done....
07-Mar-16 Med's Received 15-Mar-16
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
25-Mar-16
LANDED..........
Very Soon
Singh55 said:
Hello Friends

Today I have got email to pay RPRF fee.

Please guide me where to pay this fees.
I am from India
:) :) :) :).
I am also got rprf fees and I am also from India. I left my number in your inbox , you can contact me any time.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Dear all, happy to share that I received passport Request for Visa stamping today. Thanks be to God.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
swarna said:
Hello All

I just completed medical test on 06 Feb 2016
what will be the next step?
please guide me..
Thanks be to God, I receive d passport Request for Visa stamping. After medicals wait, for 4 months. Cheers

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
disBrew said:
Hi people

Yesterday I got my PPR! As happy as I was, I went and send my passport by the end of the day, but I forgot to send with it a prepaid envelope for them to send it back. So today, I went on and sent them an envelope, with the prepaid envelope in it, and a letter explaining, also with my details.

Do you guys think this would delay my passport return?

Thank you very much :)
Congrats disBrew

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
sango said:
Thanks be to God, I receive d passport Request for Visa stamping. After medicals wait, for 4 months. Cheers
Congratulations Sango

to those applied from inside Canada, it seems that sending AOR are being delayed more than usual... it used to be 3 to 4 months maximum..
i hope the waiting will be short and you all get your AOR in the coming days specially sep / Oct 2015 applicants.
Good luck to all

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Hi Guys

My application had been received on 21 of July , and AOR been sent mid of September , and according to my ecas my application had begun processing on October but i didn't received medical to the date.

Is that within normal periods, how much should i wait before calling the CIC & is there any one here who applied as the same period as i did.

Thanks

Sheena_Singh

May 31, 2012
MWQ said:
Hi Guys

My application had been received on 21 of July , and AOR been sent mid of September , and according to my ecas my application had begun processing on October but i didn't received medical to the date.

Is that within normal periods, how much should i wait before calling the CIC & is there any one here who applied as the same period as i did.

Thanks
Which VO?

hellocolin

Jan 14, 2016
Memg said:
Hi,
I also had my medical done two weeks ago but my application was received in June 2015.
You should be receiving your PPR soon, I think. They are sending PPR now to people from February 2015 and there is one member from March 4, 2015 who already got his PPR as well.
Would you please inform us when you receive it?
Cheers
yes, I will, I have noticed your status already! thank you!

MWQ

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
MWQ said:
Hi Guys

Thanks
I really need an answer. my last communication with CIC was when they sent me the AOR through the CIO NS and there wasn't a communication after that nor i know what visa office is processing my application

supersuper1

Jan 18, 2016
Hello
My application sent to CIO ..october 2015 and haven't receive AOR
file sent from outside canada .. More than 4 months passed
I would know is that normal?
Is there similar cases?
Thanks

Memg

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
MWQ said:
I really need an answer. my last communication with CIC was when they sent me the AOR through the CIO NS and there wasn't a communication after that nor i know what visa office is processing my application
I suggest you to send an email to CIO Sydney Search Enquiry@cic.gc.ca asking them which visa office is processing your application.
My application was received by NS on June 09, 2015 and by the end of August I wrote to them asking about it. They informed me that my application was transferred to Ottawa visa office and in two days time after that (Sept 01, 2015) I received AOR from Ottawa.
Good luck, MWQ

abrarmohsin

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Any 2014 applicant still waiting for passport request?