+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
Guys, I got my file number on the 7th so exactly 3 months of waiting. My application was delivered to CIC on 7th October. One word of caution though, I found the email in my spam folder. So please check your spam folders regularly just to be on the safe side. :)

callmeeds

Sep 19, 2013
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEDERAL 23-12-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 16-11-2015
AOR Received.
FEDERAL 11-02-2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Thank you for the reply :)
MontréalSW said:
Hello Callmeeds,

Not sure. If you already submitted your application entering the "Numéro de Référence Individuel" on that form, maybe it's not the end of the world.

However, when filling up that form electronically (which I understand is a must since you need to validate at the end and create a barcode), the space provided is exact for the "Numéro de Dossier". I think the "Numéro de Référence Individuel" not even fits.

I used the "Numéro de Dossier" after doing some research on forums and reading the comments of at least 5 people who entered the "Numéro de Dossier".

If you already submitted your application I recommend you do more research. If not, use the "Numéro de Dossier".

Good Luck,

MontréalSW

goQuebec

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Albania
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
NOC Code......
2131 (U056)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/08/2012
Doc's Request.
1/12/2014
Nomination.....
07/05/2015 CSQ
AOR Received.
13/03/2013 the first and 30/07/2015 (federal part)
IELTS Request
IELTS+TEFAQ sent with application , DELF B2 (January 2014)
File Transfer...
17/06/2015 received
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015 send from the doctor 23-12-2015 updated 2 days after
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
23-03-2016 send 24-03-2016
LANDED..........
15-05-2016
David83 said:
If your PCC is still valid, I think you need to send them a letter explaining everything. If you have an official proof that you haven't changed your family name after marriage, it would be better to attach it. I am not sure if you can explain this by phone or email. If not, I think you need to send the letter with your AOR to the VO by mail, as you did when you sent the PCC.

Good luck

Thanks David83
I got another PCC when my family name it's written 2 times . This is clear now i think, even why my family name is the same.
I'm thinking to send also by mail all my official doc. : copy of ID Card, copy of passeport, birth certificate, marriage certificate and explaining in a letter.
The copy of my AOR ?? Why ??

tomatoe

Jan 11, 2016
Hi all,

Does anybody know whether there are any cases, where CIC does not require a Canadian police record?

My timeline:

Federal App sent Feb 2015
AOR April, 2015
In process April, 2015
Medical Sent May, 2015
RPRF June, 2015
Additional Docs July, 2015
DM waiting

I sent in my US criminal record with my application but I never sent in my Canadian police record, as the application does not require one.
I figured if they want one they'll ask me to get one. But now I'm curious do they always ask for one? Does anybody know?

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
They do the RCMP background check themselves. If you order your case file notes you will be able to see that in the background check section.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Dears,

When it says on Ecas: ' We started processing your application', does this mean that the application is still at CIC or at is now the visa office ?

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
ABCD EFGH said:
Dears,

When it says on Ecas: ' We started processing your application', does this mean that the application is still at CIC or at is now the visa office ?
I believe so. This information appears right after you receive AOR.

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi.....

I had worked in Saudi Arabia from 2008 to 2012. I have been staying in India for the last 2 years. I got Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) request letter from Indian Consulate but I hadn’t submitted the same at the Saudi Police Station to get Police Clearance Certificate due to my ignorance.

My agent told me that I have to provide Saudi PCC then only i could move to federal stage. In the CIC official website they clearly mentioned that if you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Please see the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

But my agent told me that they had faced similar situations with different clients and if I wouldn’t submitted my Saudi PCC they would reject my PR application.

I would like to get some of your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
ajish

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
ABCD EFGH said:
Yeah, but it only appeared a while after ' medical results have been received'.
So I might be representing the second step then. What is your timeline if I may ask.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
ajish said:
hi.....

I had worked in Saudi Arabia from 2008 to 2012. I have been staying in India for the last 2 years. I got Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) request letter from Indian Consulate but I hadn’t submitted the same at the Saudi Police Station to get Police Clearance Certificate due to my ignorance.

My agent told me that I have to provide Saudi PCC then only i could move to federal stage. In the CIC official website they clearly mentioned that if you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Please see the below link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/saudi-arabia.asp

But my agent told me that they had faced similar situations with different clients and if I wouldn’t submitted my Saudi PCC they would reject my PR application.

I would like to get some of your valuable feedback and suggestions.

Thanks
ajish

It is clear that they are not required according to CIC website. If your agent persists, then ask him how to get it.

It says:

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

► If you live in Saudi Arabia:

▼ If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:

Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

ajish

Star Member
Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ABCD EFGH said:
It is clear that they are not required according to CIC website. If your agent persists, then ask him how to get it.

It says:

If you are not a citizen of Saudi Arabia:

► If you live in Saudi Arabia:

▼ If you live outside of Saudi Arabia:

Certificates are available only to current legal residents.

If you have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, follow the directions above for citizens of Saudi Arabia who live in Saudi Arabia.

If you do not have current legal residence status in Saudi Arabia, you are not required to provide a Saudi Arabian police certificate. If you are asked for a police certificate from Saudi Arabia, write: “I cannot provide a police certificate for the time I spent in Saudi Arabia because certificates are only available to people who have current legal residence status.”

Thank you very much for your reply. I have argued the same with my agent and he is always saying that Saudi PCC must be submitted. They are one of the famous agencies in India. I don’t know why they are saying like that. :( :( :(

There are lot of agents who will help us to get Saudi PCC and we have to pay them a huge amount. For that we need to take our finger print from our nearest police station. Give these finger print, iqama, passport etc to the agent and they will take the PCC from Saudi within a month.

Marlee

Jan 16, 2014
Montréal, Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ: BIQ New York; QSW: CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ: 14-01-2014, QSW: 08-12-2014
Doc's Request.
13-11-2015
Nomination.....
DM: 07-01-2016, CSQ: 15-10-2014
AOR Received.
CSQ: 14-05-2014, QSW: 26-03-2015
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.5 - TEFÀQ C1/C1
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waiver
Passport Req..
Visa-exempt
VISA ISSUED...
COPR received 14-01-2016
LANDED..........
17-01-2016
Sounds like they are insisting because of the ridiculous amount of money they are asking for it. If you can't get it in person, why would they be able to get it for you instead? That doesn't make any sense. Also, a police certificate never costs a lot (everyone has to be able to pay for it, even the minimum wage workers). I paid about $20 for mine from Germany. Don't let people rip you off!! If CIC states on their website that you don't need to submit one unless you are a resident - DON'T.

Sheena_Singh

May 31, 2012
legrand said:
Guys, I got my file number on the 7th so exactly 3 months of waiting. My application was delivered to CIC on 7th October. One word of caution though, I found the email in my spam folder. So please check your spam folders regularly just to be on the safe side. :)
My husband and I submitted our application on Oct 2nd 2015 through a lawyer. Is it possible that our application is still getting processed? We have received no communication from our lawyer yet.

Thanks.