+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
kawakaze said:
Hi All,
I'm about to send my federal application. do I have to notarize copies of passports? thanks
I did. Since it is only a photocopy, it is recommended it be notarized.

Montréal SW

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
phulkari said:
I got the passport request last week. Will be sending my passport today.

Here's my timeline:

VO: Ottawa
Application Sent: December 10th, 2014
AOR Received: March 27th, 2015
Medical Done: April 13th, 2015
RPRP Request & Paid: July 20th, 2015
Passport Requeset: December 22nd, 2015
Hello Phulkari,

Congrats!. Just a question... could you please clarify what the stage "RPRP Request & Paid" means?

It's curious to me since I notice it took a long time between this stage and the Passport request.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

MontréalSW

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
callmeeds said:
Is it okay if I used the "Numero de reference individuel"?
Hello Callmeeds,

Not sure. If you already submitted your application entering the "Numéro de Référence Individuel" on that form, maybe it's not the end of the world.

However, when filling up that form electronically (which I understand is a must since you need to validate at the end and create a barcode), the space provided is exact for the "Numéro de Dossier". I think the "Numéro de Référence Individuel" not even fits.

I used the "Numéro de Dossier" after doing some research on forums and reading the comments of at least 5 people who entered the "Numéro de Dossier".

If you already submitted your application I recommend you do more research. If not, use the "Numéro de Dossier".

Good Luck,

MontréalSW

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
Guys !!!

the CIC generic application form require PO box and Apt number.
should i leave it blank and just put the street number (I live in a private house so no apt or PO box is available) ???
Or maybe i should hand write NA after i print the doc ?

dont want them to think that the form is incomplete.

pls advise !

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
ABCD EFGH said:
Write name, date of birth, date photo was taken on each of the 5 photos and leave the 6th one blank.
That's exactly what I did. Nothing fancy. I did it handwritten, on 5 out of the 6 photos, with a good black pen.

I wrote (in french, in my case), for example

John Smith​
Date of Birth​
March 5th, 1990​
Photograph Taken​
July 3rd, 2015​

And of course, the sixth photo, must be sent totally blank.

Good luck,

MontréalSW

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Hoback said:
Does anybody know how long Canada Immigration Visa is valid for? To my understanding if I fail to land in Canada before the expiry date it may result in the necessity of re-application.
Hello,

Be careful with that.... from what I have read, if you fail to land before Visa Expiry Date, you will have to reapply and start from ZERO.

In short, I understand you should never do that.

I understand Visa is valid for less than 1 year. I have read it will be valid 1 year from the date of your Medical Exams.

MontréalSW

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
MontréalSW said:
That's exactly what I did. Nothing fancy. I did it handwritten, on 5 out of the 6 photos, with a good black pen.

I wrote (in french, in my case), for example

John Smith​
Date of Birth​
March 5th, 1990​
Photograph Taken​
July 3rd, 2015​

And of course, the sixth photo, must be sent totally blank.

Good luck,

MontréalSW

thanks,

But what about the complete address of the photography studio ???

BR
K

erjola

Dec 21, 2015
I am from Albania , I recieved an email with subject Mise a jour and they required me some documents like tax receipt, job reference etc.
I post the doc on Sept.
How long I should wait for a response?

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
curiousCS said:
Guys,

My brother has bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication from India. But i dont see this in the area of training for quebec.
They have mentioned "Electrical, Electronics and Communication".

Does this code applicable to him ?

Please advice
Any suggestions guys ?

aatif.shaikh

Jan 8, 2016
dear curious,

i have same electronic & communication degree , and i graduated from india . this is to inform you that last year , i had W.E.S (world education service canada ) and it got approved by canada education so no worries. this degree is verified and accepted in canda also all over the world. ;)

and for quebec they also accept that ! it is coming under same profession . :)

MontréalSW

Dec 22, 2015
Hello,

Are you sure that is required?????

I do not remember that the address of photograph studio is required on the application....

Please refer to the Instructions Guide from CIC and the Form with the List of Documents to be sent.....

I did not send the address of the photograph studio at all!!!!

MontréalSW

curiousCS

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
aatif.shaikh said:
dear curious,

i have same electronic & communication degree , and i graduated from india . this is to inform you that last year , i had W.E.S (world education service canada ) and it got approved by canada education so no worries. this degree is verified and accepted in canda also all over the world. ;)

and for quebec they also accept that ! it is coming under same profession . :)
Thanks Aatif,

So you used the same code("B663" - "Electrical, Electronics and Communication") for the "Electronics and Communication" ?
It will be great help if you could confirm it please :)

farmer200012

Star Member
Jul 8, 2012
farmer200012 said:
I submit my application on 4th of October and still waiting for AOR. I am living in Montreal.
I received two copies of CSQ. I have just checked and found I submit other copy of CSQ not the one with IMMIGRATION-CANADA in the lower right.
Any advice what should I do?
Any advice guys please help

legrand

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-10-2011
Doc's Request.
00-02-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ 25-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-01-2016 RPRF request 25-01-2016
Med's Request
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016 ; Med's received 09-03-2016
Passport Req..
14-03-2016
karenjent said:
Another question Guys !

please advise what to do. in CIC checklist 6 photos are requested.
but in the document checklist it is written : on the back of five photographs write the name of who appears on the pic, as well as the date of the photo, leave the sixth photo blank

but at the same time, the guide contains this info:
The back of one (1) photograph must:
bear the name and complete address of the photography studio;
bear the date the photograph was taken;
The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are unacceptable.

Just write your details on 5 photos , the photographers details on the 6th and keep 1 photo blank so send a total of 7 photos

so what should I do????

MontrealSW ??? any advises ?

thanks,
K.