+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi

How do we check the status, since i received the AOR this week.
please send me link to check.
can i check now only or after one week.

csvinayak said:
My ECAS status has moved from Application received to In Process . The Next patinet wait for medical request continues

App filed :Dec 2011
CSQ recvd:Aug 2015
CIC file number :Nov 2015
Med Request :Awaiting
FPRF Fee Request :Awaiting
Visa :Awaiting

Regards
Vinayak

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
swarna said:
Hi

How do we check the status, since i received the AOR this week.
please send me link to check.
can i check now only or after one week.
You just received it 14 Dec give it a weeks time , ECAS gets updated every tuesday's

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.158017342.506564735.1449785684

Farak

Dec 17, 2015
Hello, I live in USA. I received my CSQ this December 2015. I’m compiling the documents. I do not have the police certificate from the USA. I have also not done the medicals. I want to know:
1.Is it mandatory to send police certificate with the initial application to the federal office or it could be sent later?
2.Is it also mandatory to do the medicals now?
3.What number do I use for the CSQ when filling the generic application for Canada?
Thanks so much for a quick response

nimar_023

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
I got my AOR on Dec 14. ECAS update shows application in process. How will I receive the medical request? Will they send it by e-mail like AOR?

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farak said:
Hello, I live in USA. I received my CSQ this December 2015. I’m compiling the documents. I do not have the police certificate from the USA. I have also not done the medicals. I want to know:
1.Is it mandatory to send police certificate with the initial application to the federal office or it could be sent later?
2.Is it also mandatory to do the medicals now?
3.What number do I use for the CSQ when filling the generic application for Canada?
Thanks so much for a quick response
Have you read the basic instructions?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5690E.pdf
And
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EQ7TOC.asp

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
My email only

nimar_023 said:
I got my AOR on Dec 14. ECAS update shows application in process. How will I receive the medical request? Will they send it by e-mail like AOR?

Thanks

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
Hello,

I am trying to check my status on line, but nothing is shown at all although I got my AOR about two weeks back. I am inserting UCI, family name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth. However, they say ' we were not able to identify ....' . Did anybody experience this ? Please advise. Thanks.

jappa

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
02-02-2015
AOR Received.
01-09-2015
ABCD EFGH said:
Hello,

I am trying to check my status on line, but nothing is shown at all although I got my AOR about two weeks back. I am inserting UCI, family name, Date of Birth and Place of Birth. However, they say ' we were not able to identify ....' . Did anybody experience this ? Please advise. Thanks.
Try with mentioning full name as in travel document instead of surname,
but anyway on the landing page of status checking, it is mentioning as follows, so no need to worry.

"Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times Web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

samsam0727

Apr 26, 2015
Hi there
I sent my document to Federal visa office in Manila on November 1st, 2015 after I've got CSQ.
I dont have any contact from feds. Does anyone have same situation? CIC web site says Manila-waiting-time is 10months so far.
how long will it take to get file no?
Thanks,

raaz1289

Dec 23, 2014
I got the csq and now applying for federal paid fees online yesterday by my friends credit card payment done successfully and got a receipt in my email too

Now my question is do I need to fill the payment form too or just send the receipt with the applications
Plz help

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
jappa said:
Try with mentioning full name as in travel document instead of surname,
but anyway on the landing page of status checking, it is mentioning as follows, so no need to worry.

"Please note that some citizenship applicants are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our e-Client Application Status online tool. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you may refer to the processing times Web page for an estimate of how long it may take to process your application. Thank you for your patience."

Thanks

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
1888-242-2100

ABCD EFGH said:
Hello guys,

Can anybody help me with CIC phone number. Thanks.

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
raaz1289 said:
I got the csq and now applying for federal paid fees online yesterday by my friends credit card payment done successfully and got a receipt in my email too

Now my question is do I need to fill the payment form too or just send the receipt with the applications
Plz help
. Include a copy of the receipt in your application package & post to cic

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, I have a question. I have applied to PR and I wrote my status is waiting post graduation work permit as I was waiting for it at that time, nowadays I waiting for getting file number and I got the work permit, my question is should I told them about my new status or I have to wait the file number first and then change the status, please advice
Thanks