+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Luc22 said:
Tuki
Most probably you will get the approval of your PR before Feb, we have the same timeline ... I applied for TRV in June and got it in October ... as for the Visa , i can't really comment.
Thank you very much Luc 22.

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi Luc,
Do you have any idea about the emergency TRV visa? I have to also apply for the visa to Europe as well.

Thanks

karenjent

Dec 4, 2015
Hello guys,

I got my CSQ and now applied for the federal visa.
In the federal application form i have mentioned my current job but recently i have got a job offer from another company. what should I do? should I let them know that i am changing my work ?

Regards,
Karen

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Tuki said:
Hi Luc,
Do you have any idea about the emergency TRV visa? I have to also apply for the visa to Europe as well.

Thanks
Tuki,
No idea about the emergency TRV,, check with CIC to have more accurate info.

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
after more than 7 months from submitting medical results they sent me today asking for new police certificates as the one they have is expired despite that they asked from 2 months for an application update
why they are doing this to me ??????

D

David83

Amira Bahaa said:
after more than 7 months from submitting medical results they sent me today asking for new police certificates as the one they have is expired despite that they asked from 2 months for an application update
Your VO?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Amira Bahaa said:
It could be:

1. They might be starting your security check now after all this time. In this scenario, if the security check doesn't complete in 3 more months, they will ask for Medicals again before issuing PPR since expiry on PR visa depends on medical validity. (assuming medicals expire in 10 months)

2. They just need latest police certificates before issuing PPR. (for reasons oblivious to me)

Best is to apply for GCMS notes. Good luck !

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
subtain said:
It could be:

1. They might be starting your security check now after all this time. In this scenario, if the security check doesn't complete in 3 more months, they will ask for Medicals again before issuing PPR since expiry on PR visa depends on medical validity. (assuming medicals expire in 10 months)

2. They just need latest police certificates before issuing PPR. (for reasons oblivious to me)

Best is to apply for GCMS notes. Good luck !
what is GCMS notes?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Amira Bahaa said:
what is GCMS notes?
GCMS notes are Case specific notes available due to "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Act". They provide details regarding where your case currently stands. Meaning which stages (eligibility, security, criminality, medical, RPRF) of getting PR visa have been passed and which are left. They also show any notes written in your file by you case manager.

It takes 30 days to get these notes and you spend $5. You either have to be physically present in Canada with a valid status or someone currently residing in Canada can apply on your behalf. In the latter case, the individual acting on your behalf will be asked to attach proof of your signed consent at the end of this request.

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
subtain said:
GCMS notes are Case specific notes available due to "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Act". They provide details regarding where your case currently stands. Meaning which stages (eligibility, security, criminality, medical, RPRF) of getting PR visa have been passed and which are left. They also show any notes written in your file by you case manager.

It takes 30 days to get these notes and you spend $5. You either have to be physically present in Canada with a valid status or someone currently residing in Canada can apply on your behalf. In the latter case, the individual acting on your behalf will be asked to attach proof of your signed consent at the end of this request.
thank you so much for your answer
i will tell my Canadian lawyer to do this on my behalf
thanks again

Amira Bahaa

Dec 7, 2015
David83 said:
Have you been in Canada all the time during the processing of your file?
no I live in Egypt and i've never went to Canada yet
but Cairo office is closed since more than 2 years they sent my application to Ottawa visa office after obtaining my CSQ and applying to federal stage

D

David83

Amira Bahaa said:
no I live in Egypt and i've never went to Canada yet
but Cairo office is closed since more than 2 years they sent my application to Ottawa visa office after obtaining my CSQ and applying to federal stage
That is why; because you live outside Canada. If you were in Canada, as I understand, you wouldn't need to submit PCCs more than once.