+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, i want to understand more about the processing time for PR under QSW at Sydney office
what i know i should get file number after max.4 months then Medical request after 2 months from getting file no. , so what is the next step and its processing time after doing the medical request? ( I mean the step before landing )
please advice
I am referring to application inside Canada (QSW , VO : Sydney )
RPRF request (if not paid upfront) , additional documents like police clearance certificates (if not submitted with your initial application) , you might be asked to update the Schedule A background information IMM5669 that you already submitted with your initial application...

Basically after your medical shows received on your ECAS, consider that your application has reached 60 - 70 % of the the whole processing time.

GuessBoy

Oct 15, 2013
Mauritius
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
Doc's Request.
30-10-2015
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
File Transfer...
11-01-2016
Med's Request
24-11-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Hopefully very soon
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully very soon
LANDED..........
ASAP
Mariam dal said:
Thanks, so after medical request the landing or what ?
So after medical it's wait for passport request from them which is the final step to your way in Canada :)

stujen

Jun 5, 2013
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, i want to understand more about the processing time for PR under QSW at Sydney office
what i know i should get file number after max.4 months then Medical request after 2 months from getting file no. , so what is the next step and its processing time after doing the medical request? ( I mean the step before landing )
please advice
Hi,
I have got my file number on June 20th but sill no medical request received.my visa office from new Delhi. so what can do,why this much delay?
E-CAS is not opening/may be not up dated ?is there any way to contact visa office? like phone number?
if somebody can clear me,thanks in advance.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Hi Stujen,

We received our AOR on Aug 7th and the status in ECAS is in processing since Sep 1st. No news on medicals so far. We also belong to New Delhi visa office. Are you CSQ holder? What is your AOT?

Regards

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi Stujen,
I think you should check the processing time on website depending on your country
New Delhi – India (26 months) may be that why it takes time
Good luck

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi

My job is ending in canada, I going to back to my country ( India) in Jan 2016.
Still i am waiting for AOR. If i go back in Jan 2016 my processing timing changes to 26 Months.
Any one have the same experience?

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
swarna said:
Hi

Still i am waiting for AOR. If i go back in Jan 2016 my processing timing changes to 26 Months.

From my point of view, if you applied here in Canada so it will not change if you will travel or not
It depends on the first step where you have applied not on where you are
Also you can ask about how to stay during your processing time for instead of going back to your country if you do not want to do so
Good luck

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Thanks for the reply
i wanted stay, but my job is ending.
if i want to stay, need to find a new job.
To renew the new workpermit , it will take around 120days.

Any suggesstions

Mariam dal said:
swarna said:
Hi

From my point of view, if you applied here in Canada so it will not change if you will travel or not
It depends on the first step where you have applied not on where you are
Also you can ask about how to stay during your processing time for instead of going back to your country if you do not want to do so
Good luck

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Have no idea but what about staying as visitor i mean if you are not able to apply for study or work permit, you can apply as a visitor ??
also if you are able to apply for a work permit i think you can stay during the processing time of it but you should call the immigration and ask them, they will tell you what should you do!
Good Luck

[/quote]

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
swarna said:
Thanks for the reply
i wanted stay, but my job is ending.
if i want to stay, need to find a new job.
To renew the new workpermit , it will take around 120days.

Any suggesstions
You can stay by extending your Temporary residency until you find a job and apply for a work permit OR wait until you get your PR,, this what I have done, my work permit has expired in October but I applied in June for temporary permit and got it in October (valid for 1 year , by then my PR will be approved.

Good luck

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

I need an information. My PR is under processing, as I really don't know how long it will take.
Me and my husband has to go outside of Canada (Europe) at the beginning of February. We have our valid work permit (untill 2018) but our visa expired before. I was expecting that we will get our PR soon. But it seems that when it will come we really don't know.
I would like to apply for TRV as soon as possible. The processing time in the CIC website showing is 12-13 business days. My questions is if you any one have any idea regarding the visa processing time, please give your suggestions.

Thanks

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
So fast only two months, you are lucky.

I sent my application on the 2nd oct.
Category..........: QSW
Visa Office........: CIO Sydney, Canada
App. Received...: 02-Oct-2015
AOR Received...: Waiting.
Med's Request..:

River1313 said:
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline for PR application:

Category..........: QSW
Visa Office........: CIO Sydney, Canada
App. Received...: 13-July-2015
AOR Received...: 18-Sep-2015
Med's Request..: Waiting...

I live in Montreal since Jan 2012.

Dec 10, 2015
I have a query regarding AOT (Areas of Training) for Quebec Immigration.

I plan to apply in Jan 2016.

I am a Mechanical Engineer by profession and have almost ten years of experience.

The experience comprises of 4 years in Oil & Gas Plants Construction, Commissioning & Maintenance, then 3 years of technical sales of pumps and now 3 years of technical sales of upstream oil and gas services which is currently ongoing.

Now there is a category in AOT in section B in which principal applicant get 12 points for Mechanical Engineering.

I need advise whether my technical sales experience will be counted under the following clause of AOT:

"The diploma must have been awarded within the five years preceding the application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ – Québec Selection Certificate). If this is not the case, the candidate must have legally practised for at least one year, during the five years preceding the application for a CSQ, a profession directly related to the diploma obtained and for which he or she is being assessed."

I tried to get in touch with Immigration authorities, however, they could not respond to this query.

I believe my sales experience is related to my technical field (mechanical engineering) and should be considered.

However, need advise and suggestion from you guys.

Regards

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Tuki said:
Hi everyone,

I need an information. My PR is under processing, as I really don't know how long it will take.
Me and my husband has to go outside of Canada (Europe) at the beginning of February. We have our valid work permit (untill 2018) but our visa expired before. I was expecting that we will get our PR soon. But it seems that when it will come we really don't know.
I would like to apply for TRV as soon as possible. The processing time in the CIC website showing is 12-13 business days. My questions is if you any one have any idea regarding the visa processing time, please give your suggestions.

Thanks
Tuki
Most probably you will get the approval of your PR before Feb, we have the same timeline ... I applied for TRV in June and got it in October ... as for the Visa , i can't really comment.