+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Luc22 said:
Yes , in my case it is normal but many inland applicants have Ottawa as VO and received requests from CIO Sydney ..
I realized just before writing my previous post that my VO on my CSQ is CIO Sydney not Ottawa,, :D :D
Hey Luc and others i have one question: can you send your federal application to a visa office other than the one specified on your csq? I just got my csq when i was relocating for a new job in another country and i plan to submit the federal application to Sydney from my new location....whose visa office is different from the one stated on my csq. Any idea if i have to contact quebec immigration department for this or should i just proceed? ?

Thanks for the replies!!

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
Stylove said:
Hey Luc and others i have one question: can you send your federal application to a visa office other than the one specified on your csq? I just got my csq when i was relocating for a new job in another country and i plan to submit the federal application to Sydney from my new location....whose visa office is different from the one stated on my csq. Any idea if i have to contact quebec immigration department for this or should i just proceed? ?

Thanks for the replies!!
CIC will assign your visa office based on the mailing address and resident address you provide in your application.
The visa office written on your CSQ is not accurate. Mine is Sydney, but when i wrote to them, they told me that my application has been transferred to Ottawa.(and Sydney is just an intake office, they do an initial review of your application, then assign the visa office)
Same thing happens to applicants in China, basically every applicant in China got their CSQ showing their visa office will be Beijing, but the fact is Beijing no longer response to the immigration application, it' Hongkong working on this.

Stylove

Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
U118
App. Filed.......
FOR CSQ MARCH 2013. FEDERAL JAN 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
RPRF AND PCC: DEC 19, 2016
AOR Received.
FEB 22, 2016
File Transfer...
ECAS: DM
Med's Request
NOV 29, 2016
Med's Done....
DEC 15, 2016
Interview........
Decision Made: 16-03-17
Passport Req..
15-03-17
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-2017
LANDED..........
April 2017
Jacques_Leo said:
CIC will assign your visa office based on the mailing address and resident address you provide in your application.
The visa office written on your CSQ is not accurate. Mine is Sydney, but when i wrote to them, they told me that my application has been transferred to Ottawa.(and Sydney is just an intake office, they do an initial review of your application, then assign the visa office)
Same thing happens to applicants in China, basically every applicant in China got their CSQ showing their visa office will be Beijing, but the fact is Beijing no longer response to the immigration application, it' Hongkong working on this.
Thanks so much for the reassurance

Pak_UK

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Monteal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2013
I need your urgent advice please.

I have received my COPR and Entry visa to canada. I am landing in second week of december, however I am planning to stay only a week and get back to home country. I am planning to move permanently next year in summers. I am just nervous about telling this to immigration officer. I am a bit scared of whether they will delay my PR processing knowing this? or it is allowed? I have my friends address in Montreal that I can give them for PR Card dispatch.

Also I am concerned about the funds I need to show them. Is it a must to carry cash ? if so how much is the minimum? Can I show them my bank statements instead. I have enough fund in the account to staisfy them.

Is their anyone else planning the landing during the same time?
Your responses will be appreciated. Thanks

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nimar_023 said:
Seems like I am the only one who submitted application on Aug 10 and still waiting for AOR. Probably it's lost already......

still waiting AOR and i'm really worry, my friends sent on 14-08-2015 and received the AOR before 3 weeks , so whats going on ?? why they stopped ?

is there any one sent his file and received after 26-08-2015 then received AOR ??

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
swarna said:
Hi,

I am also waiting for the AOR.
was submitted on 21 AUG 2015.
still waiting AOR and i'm really worry, my friends sent on 14-08-2015 and received the AOR before 3 weeks , so whats going on ?? why they stopped ?

is there any one sent his file and received after 26-08-2015 then received AOR ??

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i will try to send them Email to ask them if i got File number (AOR) or not yet .

so can you inform me which mail i can use for that ?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

or centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

or?

Tiffany_7

Jan 11, 2014
Hi guys!!

I'm applying for the federal stage now. I sent all my documents and they received them in Nova Scotia on 2015-08-13. I still didn't hear ANYTHING from the CIC.. It's been a little more than 3 months now. Is it normal to have to wait this long for the AOR?? Should I sent another new application?? I'm freaking out now and I don't know what to do!!!!!!

I'm currently living and working in Canada.

jacobtiju

Jun 6, 2015
I have received request for RPRF and PCC from Delhi immigration office. And I had already submitted my PCC earlier along with the Federal application. But I've not received a request for Medical. Is this the normal procedure? Should I follow up on this?

Jacques_Leo

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-02-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
amrsoudy said:
i will try to send them Email to ask them if i got File number (AOR) or not yet .

so can you inform me which mail i can use for that ?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

or centralized-intake-office@cic.gc.ca

or?
If you are currently in Canada, just make a call to cic call center: 1-888-242-2100, after a few options you can speak with an agent.
If you are outside Canada,send your inquiry to this address: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tiffany_7 said:
Hi guys!!

I'm applying for the federal stage now. I sent all my documents and they received them in Nova Scotia on 2015-08-13. I still didn't hear ANYTHING from the CIC.. It's been a little more than 3 months now. Is it normal to have to wait this long for the AOR?? Should I sent another new application?? I'm freaking out now and I don't know what to do!!!!!!

I'm currently living and working in Canada.
~3 months is not an unusual wait for AOR, it's about average.

You can always send a CSE: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You can also try calling, but the helpline is notoriously not accurate in its answers.

stujen

Jun 5, 2013
hi
i am close to ur time line,i m from india ,newdelhi visa office.
i m also waiting for the Medical and Passport request.
still no information

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i called cic again now to ask them if i got Aor or not yet and he told me we can't do that before 18 weeks really strange :mad: