+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

feedingspree

Oct 14, 2020
Hello guys on the background declaration do i need to input all adresses that i live in here in Canada? its all in Quebec but do i need to declare all of them? and also do i need to declare when i come here in canada in the ''Your Travels''?

Last edited:

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Hi everyone! For inland applicants have you ever had your cgkey updated for fingerprints and medicals passed? I have done these 2 it has been almost a month now and i do not see any updates on my file other than partial background processing. Getting a bit worried...

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
Hi everyone! For inland applicants have you ever had your cgkey updated for fingerprints and medicals passed? I have done these 2 it has been almost a month now and i do not see any updates on my file other than partial background processing. Getting a bit worried...
Yes, my biometrics and medical are updated in GC key after 1 week When did you submit your application?

masrournoufel

Jul 17, 2023
It is better to call IRCC, i called this week to ask about medical results, that still not showing up , and they asked me why i did not pay for biometrics yet, and that it is holding my application. I explained that i have paid for it a month ago, shared reference number and they were able to find it and attach it to my file.
Better call IRCC and check with them.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
It is better to call IRCC, i called this week to ask about medical results, that still not showing up , and they asked me why i did not pay for biometrics yet, and that it is holding my application. I explained that i have paid for it a month ago, shared reference number and they were able to find it and attach it to my file.
Better call IRCC and check with them.
I did call ircc and they didn't give me any info on it. They just said that background has partially passed and it might be because of biometrcs

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
Hi Question , If I am appling through QSWP with VJO , I need to send any test of language on the Federal stage ? In the checklist IMM 5690e is include proof of language , Do I need do send it in the PR application? for CSQ application , I did not includes any language proof , because I don't have it , If I need to send one , I need to do it. and last Question I can change my actual job if I am already have my CSQ? Thank you to all

Mahmoud Eltorkman

Dec 31, 2022
No You don't need to do it, its for another teer not yours. Goodluck
Hi Question , If I am appling through QSWP with VJO , I need to send any test of language on the Federal stage ? In the checklist IMM 5690e is include proof of language , Do I need do send it in the PR application? for CSQ application , I did not includes any language proof , because I don't have it , If I need to send one , I need to do it. and last Question I can change my actual job if I am already have my CSQ? Thank you to all

mys1138

Jun 17, 2016
Hi! I’m still waiting for my CSQ but is it possible to get my biometrics and medical exam for the federal stages in advance?
I want to get my PR sorted out asap and if getting them early on can speed things up, I’m thinking of doing it :p any ideas?
if it’s not possible to apply for and get them in advance, when is the best timing for it?