+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys,
I have noticed sth bizarre here. Almost all applicants here( who have CSQ and apply for federal), have their final decisions made less than 4 months from the date of submitting.I don't know from where you apply, but for my Iranian friends and me, usually it takes a year or more!!!
I submitted my profile in Dec-2022 and after Bio-metric ,medical pass, pre-arrival, additional documents submit in Feb-2023, it is 5 months that there is no news!
Why do you think so? have we made a mistake? what is your recommendation?
Hey, are you an inland applicant? Did you get any update?

celix24

Oct 31, 2021
How long does it usually take to get the ecopr after submitting address and photo?
I submitted on July 28th and haven't heard anything back since.

Thanks!

marina_abd

Mar 14, 2023
Same here Bro, Same here too.
It's been almost 6 months since CV ask, no update yet.

Hi guys,
I have noticed sth bizarre here. Almost all applicants here( who have CSQ and apply for federal), have their final decisions made less than 4 months from the date of submitting.I don't know from where you apply, but for my Iranian friends and me, usually it takes a year or more!!!
I submitted my profile in Dec-2022 and after Bio-metric ,medical pass, pre-arrival, additional documents submit in Feb-2023, it is 5 months that there is no news!
Why do you think so? have we made a mistake? what is your recommendation?

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Has anyone received any update? I gave my fingerprints and since that day i have nothing new. Not even my medicals were requested (never done them before). Kinda worried ngl

krishna121

Aug 13, 2023
Has anyone received any update? I gave my fingerprints and since that day i have nothing new. Not even my medicals were requested (never done them before). Kinda worried ngl
Hello PBBB, have you received your AOR ?
Can you please share your timeline?
I applied on 4th of August.

Apply vjo- 20th January
Rcvd VJO - 15 April
Csq invitation - 22 June
Csq AOR - 1 July
Csq received - 18 July.
Federal PR- August 4th with upfront medical and old biometric.

After that no updates.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
RSWP / Online / Inland / Single Applicant

Arrima Invite: December 12, 2022
CSQ application: December 5, 2022
CSQ approved: December 23, 2022

---

PR Application submitted: March 12th, 2023
Application received(AOR): March 16th, 2023
Pre arrival services letter: March 24th, 2023
Medical request: March 28th, 2023
Medical appointments: March 30th, 2023
Medical approved: April 4th, 2023
Order a GCMS note to check the actual progress. You may be get stuck in some steps such as info sharing/security, or they just forget send you a document request...

Reactions: masrournoufel

PRHP28

Jul 18, 2023
hi all , Question one of my friend fill in the CSQ application with one of the old professional experience type a wrong job title but are the same duties , do you see problems. thanks in advanced

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello PBBB, have you received your AOR ?
Can you please share your timeline?
I applied on 4th of August.

Apply vjo- 20th January
Rcvd VJO - 15 April
Csq invitation - 22 June
Csq AOR - 1 July
Csq received - 18 July.
Federal PR- August 4th with upfront medical and old biometric.

After that no updates.
The whole federal process take almost 2 months or more . Just wait for new updates and check Gckey regularly and if you need call IRCC for more updates.

sikander7

Jul 7, 2023
Hey Guys, I finally received PR confirmation email.
My timeline below:
CSQ received: Dec 7, 2022
Federal applied (online application): Dec 21, 2022
AOR/Application number received by email: Feb 6, 2023
Linked my application to online account: Feb 8, 2023
Medical exam passed: Feb 7, 2023
GU Update: Feb 27, 2023
ADR (CV requested): March 20, 2023
Document received: March 28, 2023
1st email (PR confirmation): March 29, 2023
2nd email: March 31, 2023

:)
hi
is this inland/outland application? because I want to know the timeline for outland applications for federal stage

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
hi all,
I have a small doubt to people who got pr card, in the backside card in the place of landing is OTTAWA? I applied from quebec through quebec skilled worker program and i came to canada and landed in montreal for the first time.
anyone have any idea?
thanks

Reactions: chchchch

ions

Aug 15, 2023
Hi,
This forum helped me a lot and to give back, see my timeline below.

Applied on November 17th 2022.
  • Program: Quebec Skilled Worker (CSQ via PEQ)
  • Immigration status: PGWP
PVO: Centralized Intake office, SVO: Montreal (Got this info via GCMS note)

AOR on Jan 13th 2023
  • Linked PR to GCKey Tracker the same day.
Ghost Update on February 10th 2023 (Later found out through GCMS note that I passed Criminality on the Same Day)

Medicals Approved on February 14th 2023

Received GCMS notes on June 26th 2023 and found:
  • Criminality passed on February 10th 2023
  • Info Sharing completed on February 15th 2023
  • Background Check still pending
I noticed that my Application has remained dormant Since February 15th 2023 So, I contacted My Member of Parliament on July 18th 2023 who in-turn contacted IRCC on my behalf AND…

On July 21st 2023 (three days later) I got update that my application is in final decision stage lol.

First PR Portal Email on July 24st 2023 (6 days after MP contacted IRCC).

2nd Portal Email August 11th 2023

ECOPR on August 15th 2023.

Now after ECOPR, I noticed that my Background Check in the GCKey Tracker was updated to show completed on February 10th 2023. This means to me that my application was ready for final decision February 15th 2023 but no one cared to finish it until my MP contacted them.

Anyway, I am still very happy and relieved. Thanks very much to this group.

ds_sidhu

Nov 1, 2021
Hi,
This forum helped me a lot and to give back, see my timeline below.

Applied on November 17th 2022.
  • Program: Quebec Skilled Worker (CSQ via PEQ)
  • Immigration status: PGWP
PVO: Centralized Intake office, SVO: Montreal (Got this info via GCMS note)

AOR on Jan 13th 2023
  • Linked PR to GCKey Tracker the same day.
Ghost Update on February 10th 2023 (Later found out through GCMS note that I passed Criminality on the Same Day)

Medicals Approved on February 14th 2023

Received GCMS notes on June 26th 2023 and found:
  • Criminality passed on February 10th 2023
  • Info Sharing completed on February 15th 2023
  • Background Check still pending
I noticed that my Application has remained dormant Since February 15th 2023 So, I contacted My Member of Parliament on July 18th 2023 who in-turn contacted IRCC on my behalf AND…

On July 21st 2023 (three days later) I got update that my application is in final decision stage lol.

First PR Portal Email on July 24st 2023 (6 days after MP contacted IRCC).

2nd Portal Email August 11th 2023

ECOPR on August 15th 2023.

Now after ECOPR, I noticed that my Background Check in the GCKey Tracker was updated to show completed on February 10th 2023. This means to me that my application was ready for final decision February 15th 2023 but no one cared to finish it until my MP contacted them.

Anyway, I am still very happy and relieved. Thanks very much to this group.
That’s a huge relief. I think I am also in similar situation. Do you know how long it takes to get GCMS notes. I just ordered it yesterday. Also, which MP you approached and what’s an easiest way to get in touch with MP! Thanks in advance.

ions

Aug 15, 2023
That’s a huge relief. I think I am also in similar situation. Do you know how long it takes to get GCMS notes. I just ordered it yesterday. Also, which MP you approached and what’s an easiest to get in touch with MP! Thanks in advance.
It takes 30days to get GCMS note and you should use google to find the MP that represents you in Federal Parliament and get their email address. They will always try to help you because you are a potential new Voter.

Reactions: ds_sidhu