+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Thanks a lot .
God bless all
Congratulations Abin!

I had a question for you since I am an inland applicant too and your feedback would be highly appreciated :)

I read that you didn't give biometrics and medical, but had you given them before? Because I have my biometrics still eligible but I have never done medicals to come to Canada before.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: abin jerson

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Congratulations Abin!

I had a question for you since I am an inland applicant too and your feedback would be highly appreciated :)

I read that you didn't give biometrics and medical, but had you given them before? Because I have my biometrics still eligible but I have never done medicals to come to Canada before.

Thank you in advance!
I was a student before so I gave medical and biometrics long back before my PR application.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I was a student before so I gave medical and biometrics long back before my PR application.
I came as a student too, but I was required to only give biometrics before (in 2018), no medical. So, I am guessing they will ask me to do medicals?

Also a small question, on the Personal History part of IMM5669 on PR application, did you include the part-time jobs during school too or you just mentioned the years in school?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I gave my old medical report which i did to come to Canada for studies.
I came as a student too, but I was required to only give biometrics before (in 2018), no medical. So, I am guessing they will ask me to do medicals?

Also a small question, on the Personal History part of IMM5669 on PR application, did you include the part-time jobs during school too or you just mentioned the years in school?
I provided old medical which I used to come to Canada for studies . For biometrics , I had to give a new one ,I don't remember when I gave. I think I provided all details of my part time jobs. I will check IMM5669 form, I will let you know, as I don't remember.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I gave my old medical report which i did to come to Canada for studies.

I provided old medical which I used to come to Canada for studies . For biometrics , I had to give a new one ,I don't remember when I gave. I provided all details of my part time jobs.
Well, I guess I will have to wait and see what will happen in my case haha.

But thanks a lot for your reply and again, congratulations!

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Well, I guess I will have to wait and see what will happen in my case haha.

But thanks a lot for your reply and again, congratulations!
This i found in official website:

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
At what stage of application are you?
I am still waiting for my CSQ to come by mail so I am just gathering other docs now (police certificates, photo) and filling out the forms online. So nothing major just yet haha

But I hope it won't take 20 months because I see there is a trend that inland applicants get the PR for around 4 months

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
This i found in official website:

In-Canada applicants
We’ve put in place a temporary public policy for immigration medical exams (IMEs) until October 6, 2024.

If you completed an IME within 5 years of submitting your new application, include the IME number (or the unique medical identifier number) from your previous exam in your current application.

You may be exempt from completing another IME if you meet all of these conditions:

• You applied, or are applying, for either permanent residence or temporary residence.
  • You already live in Canada.
  • You completed your previous IME in the last 5 years.
  • Your previous IME indicated a low risk or no risk to public health or public safety.
Yes I know about this but I never gave medicals since it was not required for me so yeah most probably they will ask me to do medics and regive biometrics (which most probably will delay the application by 1 or 2 months)

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
I am still waiting for my CSQ to come by mail so I am just gathering other docs now (police certificates, photo) and filling out the forms online. So nothing major just yet haha

But I hope it won't take 20 months because I see there is a trend that inland applicants get the PR for around 4 months
Its really fast now . Just keep the forms ready.

b22

Feb 17, 2023

Did you get your digital CSQ and you are just waiting for a physical copy? OR You are waiting for CSQ in general?

PBBB

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
Did you get your digital CSQ and you are just waiting for a physical copy? OR You are waiting for CSQ in general?
I got a letter on Arrima saying that i was approved and the physical copy will be sent to me by mail. I haven't received a digital one and i don't know if I'm supposed to receive a digital once since i applied with PEQ

b22

Feb 17, 2023
I got a letter on Arrima saying that i was approved and the physical copy will be sent to me by mail. I haven't received a digital one and i don't know if I'm supposed to receive a digital once since i applied with PEQ
Okay, got it. Maybe it's different for PEQ.
Just wanted to confirm since I submitted an application on MonProjet and received a digital copy and never received a physical copy.