+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Abotreika

Nov 4, 2021
Hello everybody, I got my permanent residency through CSQ and now I would like to sponsor my spouse and child .. Should I apply for their sponsorship through arrima or I go directly with the IRCC?
It's written on the IRCC website that "You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside of Canada." ... So I have to stay far from my family till I finish sponsoring them or I can apply for them for temporary visiting visa to join me till they get their PRs?

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello everybody, I got my permanent residency through CSQ and now I would like to sponsor my spouse and child .. Should I apply for their sponsorship through arrima or I go directly with the IRCC?
It's written on the IRCC website that "You can’t sponsor someone if you’re a permanent resident living outside of Canada." ... So I have to stay far from my family till I finish sponsoring them or I can apply for them for temporary visiting visa to join me till they get their PRs?
According to link below for family sponser to PR holder from Quebec, you must live in Quebec before you can apply for your family.

https://www.quebec.ca/en/immigration/sponsor-family-member/sponsoring-spouse-conjugal-partner/verifying-your-eligibility

Basher68

Star Member
Mar 10, 2017
Hi
No they didn't acknowledge. just in my GCkey, on the additional document status they wrote (the additional document have been uploaded)
Then you should give them a call to confirm that they received your document. You can also send it again through Webform! This happened with me and the agent asked me to send it again through Webform.

Alireza M

Jun 13, 2023
Then you should give them a call to confirm that they received your document. You can also send it again through Webform! This happened with me and the agent asked me to send it again through Webform.
Thanks. Have you received your PR approved? if yes, how long after sending additional documents?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hello

Because all of you have gone through the CSQ application process. I have a question about the CSQ status in Monprojet.

I have a CSQ application in process (almost 3 months now). Today when I have checked in Monprojet, the Status still shows "En traitement" but Message "Your application is in process" has disappeared.

Moreover, Update my request option that was disabled sinvce the CSQ submission has now become enabled.

Do anyone has experienced this? Should I expect some result soon?

abin jerson

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Hello

Because all of you have gone through the CSQ application process. I have a question about the CSQ status in Monprojet.

I have a CSQ application in process (almost 3 months now). Today when I have checked in Monprojet, the Status still shows "En traitement" but Message "Your application is in process" has disappeared.

Moreover, Update my request option that was disabled sinvce the CSQ submission has now become enabled.

Do anyone has experienced this? Should I expect some result soon?
check whether you got any message or not in the profile