+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Yeah my eCOPR was 8/25 and I haven’t received yet. So I’m week 10 now and with the 75 day delay posted I’m going to call again next week. Unless by then, it increases again ‍smh

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Yeah my eCOPR was 8/25 and I haven’t received yet. So I’m week 10 now and with the 75 day delay posted I’m going to call again next week. Unless by then, it increases again ‍smh
Delays were updated again this week to 65 days if I am not mistaken

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Yeah I gave up on keeping up with the processing delays. I am just waiting to be notified (hopefully) through my CIC account.
Yep! That’s the best attitude through all this I suppose. What’s your timeline btw? Can’t see it in your sig. just curious

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Yep! That’s the best attitude through all this I suppose. What’s your timeline btw? Can’t see it in your sig. just curious
Quick timeline of the important dates:

Submitted PR online through Portal : Jan 23, 2022
AOR : Jul 18, 2022
1st Email : Sep 1, 2022
2nd Email : Sep 3, 2022
eCoPR: Oct 6, 2022
PR Card: Received by IRCC on Oct 6, 2022. Pending Processing

Reactions: Thursty9

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Quick timeline of the important dates:

Submitted PR online through Portal : Jan 23, 2022
AOR : Jul 18, 2022
1st Email : Sep 1, 2022
2nd Email : Sep 3, 2022
eCoPR: Oct 6, 2022
PR Card: Received by IRCC on Oct 6, 2022. Pending Processing
Wow pretty fast turnaround! Congratulations. Just the last little bit now!

Reactions: QC_

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Hello

I have a question to new International Mobility Program+ applicants about the new open work permit rule for CSQ holders.

Did you upload/provide IMM5802 "The Offer of Employment to a Foreign National LMIA-Exempt" document while applying IMP+ online?

There is nowhere, on the related IRCC and MIFI websites, this document is mentioned. It is also an optional document in the on submit list.
Since applicants have to upload a blank Employment Contract, a blank CV/résumé and a blank proof document that shows applicant meets the requirements of the job being offered, why do they ask this document particularly? Any idea?

What did you upload instead of this document?

aidegui

Nov 7, 2022
Hello, I received my CSQ and also received a PMI+ invitation letter.

I'm filling the forms and sending the documents but one of the document is employment contract and prove that I have the requirements for this contract.

I doesn't make much sense, I don't have a contract. I just want to apply for a open work permit through the PMI+ program.

The weird thing is that the form to test if I'm eligible for an open work permit ask if you have an employment contract and I answered no. Some PDF form say to skip some part if you don't have an employment contract. However, it's still marked as a required document in the list of document to provide. I'm quite confuse as what I should put for those document.

I saw a thread talking about this problem but no satisfactory answer: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/programme-de-mobilité-internationale-plus-pmi.771048/

I tried to call the MIFI and ask about that. They told me I shouldn't need an employment contract to apply, but they don't know the federal part of the process and especially not their forms. I was never able to call the IRCC to ask the question.

Is there someone here that know what to do about the required employer contract when going through PMI+ program? Thank you.