+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Looks like you and me have similar eCOPR so let’s keep each other in the loop on if we get it or not. Website now updated to 75 days :(. That puts me at November 8 so I’ll check again then.
Yes definitely, I've called the agent this week monday, and he is like, oh you are calling early for 3 days.. we cant do anything now. Call us next week. and I'm saying, but processing times gonna change this weeek and its gonna be longer, and the agent understands the this STUPID situation, but from what i understand they cant do and not allowed to do anything if your current dates are not more than processing time showed on site.... sooo stupid.

QC_

Star Member
Sep 2, 2022
Looks like you and me have similar eCOPR so let’s keep each other in the loop on if we get it or not. Website now updated to 75 days :(. That puts me at November 8 so I’ll check again then.
That's the confusing thing. Which processing time applies? The one avaiable when the application is received or the one that updates the latest every time... It is not clear on that front either

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
That's the confusing thing. Which processing time applies? The one avaiable when the application is received or the one that updates the latest every time... It is not clear on that front either
whichever is showed on processing time site. so now its 75days. No matter even if you applied in august

Reactions: QC_

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Ah well.. Guess that puts me around Dec 20th.. Good thing I don't have any plans to travel for a while
I have an urgent travel in a month, not sure whats gonna happen :( hope we all gonna get soon good luck!

Reactions: QC_

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello guys, I received this email. Is this AOR?

UCI: ????
Application No.: ????

Dear XXX,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/10/07.

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys, I received this email. Is this AOR?

UCI: ????
Application No.: ????

Dear XXX,
This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2022/10/07.
It seems so. When did you send your application?

Reactions: gensay78

gensay78

Feb 2, 2017
Montreal
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
It seems so. When did you send your application?
I've got CSQ under the pilot program, and the PR application was submitted online. (by my lawyer)
As it stated in the email, it was on Oct. 07, less than a month ago.

I wasn't sure because it's faster than I think.
My application number starts with "EP".

Thanks

FBM

Mar 2, 2020
Greetings in the group. Please I need help and information. I was invited with the PMI+ program in July and as at now I did biometric on the 29 August 2022. I am under a firm and everything concerning the procedure they are the ones doing and send me correspondence email and calls. Since August I have not had any response from biometric and am really confused. Please who is in the same situation as me and please who has an idea how long biometric take for one to have the next step in PMI+. Please help a sister

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I've got CSQ under the pilot program, and the PR application was submitted online. (by my lawyer)

Thanks
If it starts with EP then yes this is official AOR. If XEP it’s not true AOR but an acknowledgment of receipt and sorting. Wow that’s fast! Good for you!

Reactions: gensay78

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Anyone else having issues logging in with bank info today on IRCC website to check the status of PR card? I never use gc key option so am wondering what’s up. I’m getting an SSO error. Thanks!

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021

Thanks
Great. How long did the CSQ take for the pilot program? Was it AI or IT? Francophone or Francisation?