+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
You have been patiently waiting for long long time and now it’s time to show little bit of some more patience. You are almost at the end of your long journey. Passport request letter will drop anytime soon after decision made. All the details what & where to send the relevant necessary papers will be clearly stated in the passport request letter. ECAS might not get updated for passport request so keep on checking with your consultant time & again. Best wishes.
Sure and thank you.

Ghazi_

Jul 7, 2022
I am a principal applicant and added my family dependents as non accompanying for now. However, I received and did medical only for myself. Would you know at which stage they would ask for non accompanying dependents to do their medicals or this is not required for now and once I land in Quebec I will then be able to sponsor them and ask them to do the medical then?

Type: CSQ , Outlander, Principal with 3 non-accompanying dependents planning to sponsor them once I land in Quebec.

VO: Paris
AOR: 24 February 2021
Biometric Letter: 22 December 2021
Biometric Completed: 10 January 2022
Pre-Arrival Services Letter : 22 June 2022
Medical Letter: 21 June 2022
Medical Completed: 28 June 2022
RPRF Letter: 29 June 2022
RPRF Receipt Uploaded: 30 June 2022
Waiting for medical to update on cic and for upcoming steps ...

Mohan Prathipati

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Hello folks !
I am an outland applicant and was silent in this forum since very long time. My file has been there for 4 years in the federal stage itself.Alas ! finally decision was made today and it was approved.So, my advise for the frustrated people in this group if there are any, don't get furious on the IRCC ,please hold your horses and do your job it'll be done inevitably. I hope and pray that you too will receive Visa soon.

Ghazi_

Jul 7, 2022
Hello folks !
I am an outland applicant and was silent in this forum since very long time. My file has been there for 4 years in the federal stage itself.Alas ! finally decision was made today and it was approved.So, my advise for the frustrated people in this group if there are any, don't get furious on the IRCC ,please hold your horses and do your job it'll be done inevitably. I hope and pray that you too will receive Visa soon.
Congratulations !

Reactions: Blessme00

Blessme00

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
Hello folks !
Congratulations, which visa office?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hello folks !
Congratulations !! Don`t remain silent. Keep updating with timeline in the forum. It would be helpful for many friends here. Best wishes.

tokito87

Jul 12, 2022
Bonjour les amis et futurs canadiens,
Je suis Tokiko j'aisuivi deux pratiques pour le canada presque de maniere simultannée, je vous explique:
Lorsque j'ai déposé ma déclaration d'intérêt via arrima en mai 2021, j'ai récupéré le même moi un contrat de travail via le programme quebec en tête.

J'ai donc initié ma procédure afin d'obtenir mon permis de travail. j'ai donc obtenu mon permis de travail fermé le 15/11/2021 et je suis arrivé au canada le 25/01/2022

ci-dessous vous avez le parcours qu'a subit ma demande de résidence permanente.

05/05/2021 - déclaration d'intérêt
12/08/2021 - Invitation reçue pour le CSQ
20/08/2021 - Passage du test des valeurs Québécoises
22/10/2021 - Départ du dossier papier via Chronopost puis Fedex à CDG
29/10/2021 - Accusé réception du dossier par le MIFI
03/11/2021 - CSQ reçu

30/11/2021 - Envoi du dossier RP au fédéral
20/12/2021 - Dossier reçu avec numéro temporaire(XP......) de ircc
05/02/2022 - Mail d'IRCC confirmant la bonne réception avec numéro de demande définitive(EP.....)
08/07/2022 - Invitation aux services avant l'arrivée

J'ai récu un mail le 05/03/2022 me demandant de liér ma demande de résidence permanente à l'ircc, ce que j'aidirectement fait.
à ma grande surprise, ircc à mis à jour ma visite médicale ainsi que mes données biométriques commecije l'ai eu déjà éffectué pour mon dossier de résidence permanente. Appament je ne vais plus les refaire car jusqu'ici, je n'ai jamais réçu de lettre d'invitation aux données biométriques. J'ajoute que tout cela est valable pour toute personne à charge dans mon dossier.

Ce qui est surprenant c'est que le pourcentage du traitement de ma demande est uniquement à 26 pourcent et que le temps apparaît pour son traitement complet est de 20 mois soit 8 mars 2024.

c'est déja une victoire en soi d'être arrivé au canada, mais j'aimerais savoir si le fait d'avoir appliqué deux demandes d'immigration ne me pénalise pas ? de plus, avez-vous récupéré la lettre d'invitation aux services avant l'arrivée ? si oui à quel moment ? dois-je m'inquiéter vu les délais qui sont affichés dans mon compte ?

je vous remercie.

Reactions: Amatel

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
CSQ- August, 2018.
Applied to federal : September, 2018.
Medicals: March, 2022
PPR : June, 2022
Decision made: 11th July 2022
But I suggest please don't compare with the others timeline, you do your documentation correctly it'll happen for sure.
congratulation my friend, thanks for your timeline and happy for you ,
any sign and news from old folks will be hopeful for us especially for outlands who have been waiting so long

bacard

Jun 29, 2022
I have just received my eCOPR!!
I'm so happy to finally be considered a Permanent Resident officially! It's been a 5.5-year journey since I arrived in this wonderful country, and having the peace of mind that my status is now permanent is priceless!
Now to wait for the PR card :)

Hi all,
New inland applicant here, but wanted to share my experience and ask a few questions:

Applied: October 7, 2020
Request for more documents: October 19, 2021
Biometrics request: March 7, 2022
Police Certificate: March 7, 2022
Invitation to pre-arrival services: March 10, 2022
Medical examination request: April 7, 2022
Invitation to PR portal: June 23, 2022
Address confirmation and Pic upload in PR portal: June 30, 2022
eCOPR: July 13, 2022

I replied to the PR portal invitation email the same day that I received it, and have not received the second email with the PR portal login info yet. Do you know how long it usually takes between the first and second email? I know that St-Jean-Baptiste and Canada Day are in between and that might be affecting the timelines, but I'm just too anxious about it lol,

----

Update 6/30. Just received the credentials to the PR portal, I just confirmed my address and uploaded the picture, crossing my fingers now :)

Would appreciate any feedback,

Thank you!

Reactions: Sanjar718 and m-s