+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

prachit96

May 4, 2022
Last update for me : Card received!
DF 11 May 2021
AOR 16 Feb 2022
eCOPR April 28
Card approved 3 June
Card received 8 June

Thanks everyone, and good luck to everyone esepecially those who have been waiting for multiple years.
I got my ecopr on 28th april too . But no updatw for pr card yet. My photo is still in review.

Anonymous101

May 11, 2022
Last update for me : Card received!
DF 11 May 2021
AOR 16 Feb 2022
eCOPR April 28
Card approved 3 June
Card received 8 June

Thanks everyone, and good luck to everyone esepecially those who have been waiting for multiple years.
hi

could you please share your PR card Dates like when your Card approved, shipped and received by you

i got my ECopr on 18 may but did not get any update regarding PR card in CIC A/c

Thanks in advanced

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I'm asking to myself till when they will post pone outland process applications?
What is their policies for us?
three years passed and nothing , without any simple answers , how many in this forum is the same situation ,are we must patient?

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I'm asking to myself till when they will post pone outland process applications?
What is their policies for us?
three years passed and nothing , without any simple answers , how many in this forum is the same situation ,are we must patient?
I am.

Federal applied - Oct 2018
AOR - March 2019
Start processing - July 2019
Pre arrival - Feb 2020

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Just received mail from IRCC stating PR card photo of my daughter is not approved and we need to send again. Any suggestion for photo studio around `Notre dame de grace` , Please ? Thank you.

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
I am.

Federal applied - Oct 2018
AOR - March 2019
Start processing - July 2019
Pre arrival - Feb 2020
I don't think applicants like us are many and according to backlogs till when we have to wait? unfortunately we are are forgotten and the last webform i sent it never reply,

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
I don't think applicants like us are many and according to backlogs till when we have to wait? unfortunately we are are forgotten and the last webform i sent it never reply,
Have you ordered GCMS notes?
They've answered mine. It took 110 days.

Last edited:

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Got a notification that a pr card had been mailed.

A bit of the story with that one. When I tried to upload to a pr portal a digital picture that I got professionally taken, I received a warning Brightness: Your photo may be too bright or too dark. I went to a different place to get a new picture - same issue. I returned to both photo studios to have them retake pictures, the warning persisted. I ended up with 4 different digital pictures that seemingly followed ircc guidelines, I tried adjusting brightness in some online editors, nothing helped. In the end, I just submitted the picture I liked the most despite the warning, and today I was notified that it had been mailed.

Also, I linked my pr card application to a gckey account on the first try using first/last name option of identification.

Reactions: Mtl2022

prachit96

May 4, 2022
Hi everyone,
Something weird happened today. I tried to log into my pr portal to see my application status. And usually it shows my application details and that the address and the photo are still in review, but today it got vanished. It says start a new application. And i am not able to find my application. I tried to log into my gc key but their is no message. Does anyone know anything about it?

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
Something weird happened today. I tried to log into my pr portal to see my application status. And usually it shows my application details and that the address and the photo are still in review, but today it got vanished. It says start a new application. And i am not able to find my application. I tried to log into my gc key but their is no message. Does anyone know anything about it?
Same here for me. No application visible on a pr portal. But I managed to link my pr card application to gckey and got an update there