+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Upload your CSQ. Do you have letter of support?
I do not have an invitation letter. I still have no idea what it is as long as I am already a CSQ holder.

The problem is they require "Employment Contract" in the files to be uploaded.

As long as a person living out of Canada, and have no job offer/contract, how can he/she upload a document called "Employment Contract" ?

esadeghi

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I do not have an invitation letter. I still have no idea what it is as long as I am already a CSQ holder.

As long as a person living out of Canada, and have no job offer/contract, how can he/she upload a document called "Employment Contract" ?
For resume, they asked a blank document in

Here, no contract is mentioned and for resume they ask a blank document. Should it be a blank document too. I think they want to issue invitation for specific fields like IT

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
For resume, they asked a blank document in

Here, no contract is mentioned and for resume they ask a blank document. Should it be a blank document too. I think they want to issue invitation for specific fields like IT
Thanks.

If they ask for a blank document, why do they still require it? Ridiculous.

I am a 10+ year experienced M.S holder in IT, waiting for IRCC to finalize its decision for more than 41 months. Funny.

Monese

May 25, 2022
Hi all, our application status on the Online Tool is changed to "Decision Made". Not sure when it did it happen though. However, the status in the GCKey portal is showing as processing. We also did not receive any notification.

Anyone knows when would we be receiving a formal notification on the decision?
Did you receive your first email? My application status changed to Decision Made in online tool on 13th of May, but I didn’t receive anything yet.

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Do you know anything about the IMP+ letter of invitation from Quebec’s MIFI?

Is there anybody who got this letter already and how did you get this letter?

This is a mandatory letter for new IMP+ open work permit applications but seems that nobody knows anything about it.

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
There is no other invitation letter before CSQ so I think this is the one then.
May be a letter you have to request from mifi
It doesn't sound logic, it is the one before csq
And there is many applicants for csq in the old system where there is no invitation
Any suggestions

Lorena Marins

Star Member
Nov 6, 2019
May be a letter you have to request from mifi
It doesn't sound logic, it is the one before csq
And there is many applicants for csq in the old system where there is no invitation
Any suggestions
exacly, there was no invitation letter in our case

Last edited: