+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Kinda out of topic, but for the people who started their tax return with temporary SIN, and if you had part time job at that time, you might going to get a letter from CRA about paying back GST and Harmonized tax to government after your SIN changes to permenant. I just got that letter and requested re-calculations to CRA.
Just check your CRA account on the website and the balance should be 0 already.

Reactions: J_ames

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
So... my card was mailed. The only problem is... my card is coming with my step son's passport number on it, not mine.
Went on IRCC and it says that my card was approved and mailed, has my UCI but the travel document number (passport) is the one that belongs to my step son.

Fuck. :D

• Haha
Reactions: ValeriaS

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
So... my card was mailed. The only problem is... my card is coming with my step son's passport number on it, not mine.
Went on IRCC and it says that my card was approved and mailed, has my UCI but the travel document number (passport) is the one that belongs to my step son.

Fuck. :D
Everything was correct except the photo they had printed on the card. They’ve printed a photo of myself from a different dimension maybe? Can’t recognize the person in the photo. Not sure whom to contact.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
Hi all, our application status on the Online Tool is changed to "Decision Made". Not sure when it did it happen though. However, the status in the GCKey portal is showing as processing. We also did not receive any notification.

Anyone knows when would we be receiving a formal notification on the decision?

sumeetbarua1380

Dec 5, 2020
I am in Post AOR stage, wish to add my newborn as additional dependant, raised webform with all documents and forms filled up. It's been more than 50 days, still no response from them regarding additional requirements nor my baby has been added in my list of dependants. What can I do now? Any email address where I can send the documents separately?
someone plz guide me

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi all, our application status on the Online Tool is changed to "Decision Made". Not sure when it did it happen though. However, the status in the GCKey portal is showing as processing. We also did not receive any notification.

Anyone knows when would we be receiving a formal notification on the decision?
You probably already received the email about PR Portal or soon will get an email about PR Portal. It is a good sign when ECAS says Decision made.