+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Just tried the 7:59 & 30 seconds trick and did everything perfectly and still no queue available to speak with an agent. Even when I do they just continue saying the timing all aligns with what the site quotes as avg processing times and I shouldn’t be using other peoples experience on a forum to understand where my application is on processing. All very aggressive and defensive and never understanding or helpful. I’m so frustrated. It’s like they want me to leave. But then why not just reject the apps more swiftly? I don’t get it.
07:59:45 works for me after 3 days trials with two mobiles , you need to press number before hear any words at step ((5) you can practice now and do trial in in the morning

1. Dial IRCC number at 7:59:45 am, or more precisely 15 seconds before 8am. When you reach language selection, it must be 8am. Otherwise your call will be cut off.
2. Select language.
3. Listen to the message.
4. As soon as it asks for UCI (no need to listen to full message) after you hear "please" directly , select '2' (no UCI).
5. Before next message starts, press 1-1-2.
6. As soon as it speaks the first word, press '0'.

Suhayb

May 4, 2021
Hello Everyone, My ECAS states that a medical request went out on the 17'th of Feb but I haven't received anything/instructions yet, did anyone come across a similar situation ?

Would appreciate your insights

Thanx
Anyone can help with answering this question please?

Thank you

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Decision made today, my PR card is on the way! 1 month after my eCoPR.

Reactions: am13470

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
I'd suggest for those who got the eCoPRand are waiting for the PR Card, do not wait for a decision on the PR Portal. Link your application to ECAS, you will be able to see updates more often! I've got a message saying a decision has been made and my PR card has been shipped through ECAS and not PR Portal.

Reactions: am13470

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I'd suggest for those who got the eCoPRand are waiting for the PR Card, do not wait for a decision on the PR Portal. Link your application to ECAS, you will be able to see updates more often! I've got a message saying a decision has been made and my PR card has been shipped through ECAS and not PR Portal.
Do you mean ecas or ircc secure account ?

I can't see anything on ecas besides my pr application that was completed in january 21st

In any case, my wife's card arrived yesterday :)

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
You would not be considered as working in Canada if you are absent for that long.
I wouldn't be working, I am going on a paternity leave out of the country as my wife has no status here yet. Actually I called CRA to know what do I need to have to be considered a resident of Canada if I am absent for more than 183 days in a year. I was told a lease is a good enough tie to be considered a resident of Canada.