+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Thanks for answering guys! :)

@00iris00 I also did my medical at clinique industrielle a day after you and got no results 13 days in. I'll follow your example and give them a call

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hi Guys, After passing my medical exam, I got an email, which I thought was the "first email" but it turned out to be a request letter requesting me re-sign some forms and submit my cv... Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone?

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020
Hello!
By "Passed" you mean it's been received by IRCC, or we have to wait to be passed after it's been received by IRCC ?
The way I understand it is that the clinic submits your results, they don't make the judgement. Eventually an IRCC officer makes the judgement and decides you PASSED, by then you will see on your portal it is passed. So I think if the clinic uploads your result fast, that definitely helps, but they don't ultimately decide when you will receive the PASS. When I called industrial clinic 7 days after my exam, they said, your results have been finalized. I didn't ask what finalized mean (uploaded?) then I asked, does that mean I will see it passed on my end tomorrow? The nurse said, give it to the end of the week (14 days). Then I got the pass 9-10 days in.
I hope this is helpful.

Reactions: shahrokh

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hey!
I did my exam on May 4th in industrielle and today they submitted it.
Oh that's great! I still have no updates on my portal page. I gave them a call and was told to call back tomorrow as today they couldn't access IRCC (?). Not sure what it meant :shrug:

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hi Guys, After passing my medical exam, I got an email, which I thought was the "first email" but it turned out to be a request letter requesting me re-sign some forms and submit my cv... Is this normal? Has this happened to anyone?
I wonder why they ask for a cv...

alphasigma

May 17, 2022
Hi, am new to this forum. Am an Indian applying from Kuwait. I got my CSQ and applied for PR in march 2019. Did biometrics and updated several documents in between. I have done and passed my medical exams in march 2022 and got a kuwait pcc request last week from High commission of Canada, London UK, submitted the same yesterday. Could anyone please tell me what would be the next step in my application process?