+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
It’s been 10 days since i uploaded my photograpgh on pr portal. And it’s still showing in review. I tried to link in gc key with my UCI , family name, application no. ,everything basically but it’s still showing no appllocation found. Don’t know why it’s no getting linked?
Use the info you have on your ecopr.

If your city name is Abc Bcd Cde but in ecopr is abcbcdcde then type it exactly as it displays in the ecopr. If you haven't received your ecopr yet then you can't link it

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello, I'm trying to respond to the ADR for myself and my wife. Here are the exact words in the ADR request, including bold letters.

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide an original and recent Police clearance Certificate from India."

When i logged in to my secure account, i also could see they had enabled the document upload section to upload Schedule A and Police certificates for myself and my wife (2 rows for Schedule A & 2 rows for PCC). Also, the ADR request itself had 3 options mentioned to share the docs. 1. via GCKey 2. Webform 3. Send via mail

Now, my question is...what exactly do they mean by "Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed" and "Please provide an original and recent Police clearance Certificate from India" in ADR request ?

Do they expect me to physically sign and mail the documents? If that is the case i was wondering why they had online document options also enabled in my secure account/GCKey and also different options in ADR request to share docs (they could have just mentioned send signed and original docs via mail)??. I already uploaded the digital formats of the docs, should i ALSO mail the signed hardcopies of Schedule A and the original PCC to IRCC?

I'm little confused and need some quick advise, please
Anybody got an idea on this?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey everyone, I need to go back to my home country for an emergency probably for a long period of time(>6 months). Does anyone know If I would still be considered Inland? I will still be working at my current work place remotely and keeping my rental lease for another year. Do I need to update IRCC? Is there a certain number of days in a year that I need to stay here to be considered "Inland"? Any help is appreciated, please. Thanks!
You would not be considered as working in Canada if you are absent for that long.

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I’m still waiting on my BOWP as a result of the measure launched last year. I’m inland and the app has been untouched since January.
You gotta keep bugging IRCC to process your applications. It does not make any sense that you are waiting for it that long.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
You gotta keep bugging IRCC to process your applications. It does not make any sense that you are waiting for it that long.
Just tried the 7:59 & 30 seconds trick and did everything perfectly and still no queue available to speak with an agent. Even when I do they just continue saying the timing all aligns with what the site quotes as avg processing times and I shouldn’t be using other peoples experience on a forum to understand where my application is on processing. All very aggressive and defensive and never understanding or helpful. I’m so frustrated. It’s like they want me to leave. But then why not just reject the apps more swiftly? I don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: J_ames

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hi guys! After you've done your medical, do the results appear on the portal silently like with beometrics and you just gotta check for it everyday or there is an actual message/email that gets sent?