+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

amirou

May 28, 2021
Updating:
Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: 2022-03-29
Biometric: Exempt
Medical Exam: Exempt
Pre-arr. letter: 2022-05-07

Updating my info as I did receive AOR today and linked my application to my account successfully.

Aplication Sent: 2021-09-05 (By paper)
Aplication Received: 2021-09-09 (By paper)
XEP: 2021-10-01
AOR: 2022-03-29

Last edited:

prachit96

May 4, 2022
It’s been 10 days since i uploaded my photograpgh on pr portal. And it’s still showing in review. I tried to link in gc key with my UCI , family name, application no. ,everything basically but it’s still showing no appllocation found. Don’t know why it’s no getting linked?

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
I think a permanent address here in Canada is enough proof to be considered Inland.
As soon you receive the confirmation your residence has been approved your current VISA is no longer valid until you get your PR card, that's what the lawyer from BB Immigration said to me. If you are outland and said you are inland you won't be able to enter the country unless you have your PR card.

techie86

Jan 11, 2020
Hello Everyone

Finally received my AOR and a request for additional document.

Application Sent: 18-Dec-20
XEP: 04-Jan-21
AOR: 06-May-22

Need some advice.

i have been asked to submit a new US passport for my child within 60 days (July 7) for further processing of my application. The passport expires in July.

Earliest appointment i could get for renewal at US consulate was June 8th.

can i request additional time from IRCC and do they normally grant it?

or does any one know if US Embassy in Montreal accepts walk in’s if i explain them the situation?

Thank you

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
As soon you receive the confirmation your residence has been approved your current VISA is no longer valid until you get your PR card, that's what the lawyer from BB Immigration said to me. If you are outland and said you are inland you won't be able to enter the country unless you have your PR card.
I am aware of that, you can always come back when you get the first email, your visas still stay valid till you haven’t received your ecorp.

Nav1501

Apr 26, 2022
Hi All,

I will be travelling Lufthansa from Mumbai-Munich-Montreal-Calgary. All are connecting flights as per my itinerary with baggage transfer handled by the airline. I am entering Canada first time with PR

1. Will my initial immigration procedure happen in Montreal or Calgary?
Will that be any issue?

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Hi All,

I will be travelling Lufthansa from Mumbai-Munich-Montreal-Calgary. All are connecting flights as per my itinerary with baggage transfer handled by the airline. I am entering Canada first time with PR

1. Will my initial immigration procedure happen in Montreal or Calgary?
Will that be any issue?
It will be Montreal not Calgary because you have to go through the immigration in the first airport in canada that you arrive.

Naveen1501

Apr 9, 2022
It will be Montreal not Calgary because you have to go through the immigration in the first airport in canada that you arrive.
Thanks for sharing that information.
And any idea on the time it takes for the immigration these days. I got a layover of 2hrs

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Thanks for sharing that information.
And any idea on the time it takes for the immigration these days. I got a layover of 2hrs
Don`t take risk. 2 hours would not be enough. Make it a layover of at least 4-5 hours. There are many counters but only 1-2 officers working in the front. Also, you need extra time if selected for random Covid testing. There were few in front of me who missed their flight but their flight was rescheduled by the officers. Best wishes.

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Hi everyone, I added my non-accompanying spouse last year in May 2021 and got a request letter today asking me to provide all of these documents for my spouse. Has anyone been in a similar situation? Also, I do not understand why do they need proof of settlement funds? I don't remember ever attaching that with my initial application :/ .I clearly stated non-accompanying in my request but still got a huge list of required documents;

1. Processing fee and Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) for your spouse or CLP If your spouse or CLP intends to accompany you to Canada at this time, a processing fee of $825, a RPRF of $500 and a fee of $85 for biometrics must be paid for their application. The payment of these fees must be made online:  Go to our Online Payment webpage;  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed;  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by the category in which you applied for permanent residence;  Enter the number of fee payments (1) in the box beside the corresponding fee;  Click “Submit”. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. Please upload your receipt directly to your MyCIC account.
2. A recent photograph of your spouse or common-law partner (CLP) The photograph must be taken accordingly to our specifications.
3. Forms  Updated Generic Application Form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);  Updated Additional Family Information Form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);  A completed and signed by your spouse or common-law partner (CLP)Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669;  Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or common-law partner (CLP);  If applicable: A completed and signed IMM4509 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union.
4. Documents  Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s birth certificate;  Copy of your spouse’s or CLP’s valid passport;  If applicable: Copy of your marriage certificate;  If your spouse or CLP was previously married, copy of their divorce certificate.
5. Police certificate We require a scanned copy of a police certificate for all countries where your spouse or CLP has lived for more than 6 months since the age of 18 years. Please ensure that they have obtained these certificates after their stay in these countries.
6. Please provide a completed Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire (attached).
7. Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as: - Relationship photos: Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max); - If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max).
8. Medical certificate Your spouse or common-law partner (CLP) and their dependent children, whether or not they will be accompanying you to Canada, will have to undergo a medical examination by an authorized CIC panel physician. We will send you the appropriate forms upon receipt and review of the documents listed above. If you have already completed the Immigration medical examination, please provide proof of completion.
9. Passport Photo You must provide a passport quality photo of your (spouse/child).
10. Updated Proof of Settlement Funds You must provide bank statements that show proof of settlement funds for a family of (two)

sumeetbarua1380

Dec 5, 2020
As per recent announcement made by Minister Fraser in April this year .. Foreign nationals who have CSQ and applied for PR can also apply for Open Work permit. Anyone knows When is this expected to start?

Sundar2019

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Hello, I'm trying to respond to the ADR for myself and my wife. Here are the exact words in the ADR request, including bold letters.

"Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed. Please do not leave any gaps in time.
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide an original and recent Police clearance Certificate from India."

When i logged in to my secure account, i also could see they had enabled the document upload section to upload Schedule A and Police certificates for myself and my wife (2 rows for Schedule A & 2 rows for PCC). Also, the ADR request itself had 3 options mentioned to share the docs. 1. via GCKey 2. Webform 3. Send via mail

Now, my question is...what exactly do they mean by "Please provide an updated and newly completed schedule A with an original signature. Please ensure that it is updated and newly signed" and "Please provide an original and recent Police clearance Certificate from India" in ADR request ?

Do they expect me to physically sign and mail the documents? If that is the case i was wondering why they had online document options also enabled in my secure account/GCKey and also different options in ADR request to share docs (they could have just mentioned send signed and original docs via mail)??. I already uploaded the digital formats of the docs, should i ALSO mail the signed hardcopies of Schedule A and the original PCC to IRCC?

I'm little confused and need some quick advise, please