+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I have a question I got my new sin number and I think its updated by Service canada in CRA. I am not able to login with my bank account on CRA site Is there anyone faced the same situation do we need to call CRA or is there a way forward.

Thanks
https://pvtistes.net/forum/valider-la-rp-et-les-demarches-par-la-suite/160834-conseils-pour-demarches-au-canada-une-fois-la-crp-obtenue-nas-etc.html?fbclid=IwAR0HCfUH5KpErhqSpJz3payRKs8ScZ60hOMsZ-ddZZyL7kdxBWdQs7mdiSs#post1289352

Have fun :)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I asked about BOWP to this forum but didn’t hear a response. My implied status letter states May 27, 2022 or until a decision has been made whichever occurs FIRST. So does this mean I no longer have status as of the 27th of this month if both BOWP and PR are still in limbo by then? BOWP eligibility still not started yet. @ValeriaS i think you had a closed WP situation similarly. What was your timeline on that? Did the approval exceed the implied status date on your letter? And if so was it ok to remain in CA with same status? I can’t change to visitor. I have kids in CPE and am collecting lifeline EI right now which is barely scratching the surface as it is. Thanks for the help.
I got a new work permit on February 5th, while my old one would expire on February 24th. So I was covered with a new one and I just waited for DM.
BUT if you already applied for a work permit until a decision about a new WP is made you are on implicit status. You can work for the same employer and even have RAMQ.

For me, it was a pain cuz together with WP my visa expired and I couldn't travel while on the implicit status and I needed to apply for a new visa too. I had WP 2 times, so for the second time (this year) I didn't apply for visa and just waited for my PR :)
But from the work point of you - I was able to work and everything.

Reactions: Thursty9

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Oh I have, since January 20th... that's where I saw the ghost update after having spoken to an agent that said that my wife's card was approved and sent to production... but the earlier she gets it the earlier she can book her travel
I got a ghost update on April 7th and Approval on April 25th and they were delivered on April 27th.
Between my ghost update and approval, 18 days passed.
And then in 2 days, I got them in my mailbox.
So 20 days total.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
I got my RAMQ card after 3 weeks of waiting :)
The expiration date is 2023 while my previous (work permit one) head expiration date is 2024. LMAO
Yes i have same issue , new Cards is one year except for my Canadian daughter is 5 years

I called them yesterday ,they consider us new comer so issued 1 year card only for first time , below is the regulation

https://www.ramq.gouv.qc.ca/en/citizens/health-insurance/using-card

The Health Insurance Card is generally valid for a period of 4 to 8 years. However, newcomers to Québec will first obtain a card valid for 1 year.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
Yes i have same issue , new Cards is one year except for my Canadian daughter is 5 years

I called them yesterday ,they consider us new comer so issued 1 year card only for first time , below is the regulation

The Health Insurance Card is generally valid for a period of 4 to 8 years. However, newcomers to Québec will first obtain a card valid for 1 year.
Lmao, I live here for 4 years already, this is ridiculous :D
Well, it doesn’t matter :)

• Haha
Reactions: Jo123456

Kostas

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
AOR Received.
18-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021

Just to understand how stupid they are, I had ramq card for 3 years and they still considered me, my wife and my 3 years old Canadian son, newcomers…..

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

bleachedaxe

Oct 6, 2010
Same here. Jan 2021 xep when others have their ecorp already. I also just ordered CBSA and CSIS Atip notes since after medical everyone has received a decision within days. There must be something up with background check that maybe I’ll see in there. Not sure what it will help but they were $5 each so figured I had to try. It’s hilarious when you go to order notes how aggressively they write everywhere “requesting notes will NOT speed up the processing of your application”. Hahah. The audacity!
How did you order notes for CBSA and CSIS? My security hasn’t started either and just wondering what’s going on. Been two years I sent my application. So disgusted with this process.

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
I got a ghost update on April 7th and Approval on April 25th and they were delivered on April 27th.
Between my ghost update and approval, 18 days passed.
And then in 2 days, I got them in my mailbox.
So 20 days total.
Thanks for sharing! 9 days so far for me then, it calms me a bit... waiting on that just so we can book her flight :)

Reactions: ValeriaS

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
I got my RAMQ card after 3 weeks of waiting :)
The expiration date is 2023 while my previous (work permit one) head expiration date is 2024. LMAO
I might be totally mixing things up but I saw somewhere (most likely this thread lol!) that if you get a new RAMQ card with a CoPR, it will be issued for 1 year however if you apply for it with a pr card, it will be given for 5 years. Would be great if someone could confirm/debunk it

Reactions: CAImmNotifyMe

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Reactions: bleachedaxe

hamarawi

Star Member
May 18, 2018
How did you order notes for CBSA and CSIS? My security hasn’t started either and just wondering what’s going on. Been two years I sent my application. So disgusted with this process.
Hello bleachdaxe
My file transfered to Montreal office on March 16, 2022
Can you tell me what is your ecas status and what you advise me
My ecas changed from in process to application received
Applied Nov 2020