+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Probably. Like I said earlier, you can link your pr card application on your account so you will be able to see the process. PR Portal is kinda useless.
Oh I have, since January 20th... that's where I saw the ghost update after having spoken to an agent that said that my wife's card was approved and sent to production... but the earlier she gets it the earlier she can book her travel

Reactions: J_ames

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I asked about BOWP to this forum but didn’t hear a response. My implied status letter states May 27, 2022 or until a decision has been made whichever occurs FIRST. So does this mean I no longer have status as of the 27th of this month if both BOWP and PR are still in limbo by then? BOWP eligibility still not started yet. @ValeriaS i think you had a closed WP situation similarly. What was your timeline on that? Did the approval exceed the implied status date on your letter? And if so was it ok to remain in CA with same status? I can’t change to visitor. I have kids in CPE and am collecting lifeline EI right now which is barely scratching the surface as it is. Thanks for the help.

htrebil

Sep 20, 2021
QC
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
29-03-2021
Doc's Request.
04-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hey everyone, I need to go back to my home country for an emergency probably for a long period of time(>6 months). Does anyone know If I would still be considered Inland? I will still be working at my current work place remotely and keeping my rental lease for another year. Do I need to update IRCC? Is there a certain number of days in a year that I need to stay here to be considered "Inland"? Any help is appreciated, please. Thanks!
I don't think you are considered Inlan no more as soon you step out the country :(

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
I asked about BOWP to this forum but didn’t hear a response. My implied status letter states May 27, 2022 or until a decision has been made whichever occurs FIRST. So does this mean I no longer have status as of the 27th of this month if both BOWP and PR are still in limbo by then? BOWP eligibility still not started yet. @ValeriaS i think you had a closed WP situation similarly. What was your timeline on that? Did the approval exceed the implied status date on your letter? And if so was it ok to remain in CA with same status? I can’t change to visitor. I have kids in CPE and am collecting lifeline EI right now which is barely scratching the surface as it is. Thanks for the help.
You don't need to apply for a visitor record and you can work for the same employer under the same conditions of your previous permit while waiting for your application to be processed.

Reactions: Thursty9

CAImmNotifyMe

Oct 5, 2021
For those who finished the journey I have a question about the last step where you have to upload your photo. Do you need to have a professional passport size photo taken (within 6 months) ? I am asking because I am accompany a friend for passport photo and I thought I may as well take one for later. Or should I wait until I get the emails?

What exactly are the requirements for the photo?

Also for the medical exam, which I am going to do this Monday, do I need to do anything (send documents) after the exam? Or would the clinic take care of everything and all I have to do is show up and being..examined?
The recommended step is to wait until they ask for the photos for your PR Card. Detailed PR Photo specs can be found here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Reactions: 00iris00

Prestinharis

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am not sure.. if this is a good news or a bad news.. my cic account says in process and my ecas says decision made.. what’s happening