+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
I don’t have an answer but if you are comfortable enough in French, have you tried calling the French speaking line of IRCC? Usually the wait time/an operator availability was better
We have tried...i am thinking of sending the certificates via courriel now. It will be 2 months after the deadline though.. hopefully it won't be an issue. We will also submit the screenshot of the webform which we have submitted previously.

Saddamjit

Jul 27, 2019
Hi,
I got Medical request and they also asked for some documents like police verification again. How much time it will take now for them to issue me visa ? I am from India
Thanks

Reactions: esadeghi

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Everyone

I have a question I called CIC on Friday 22 April to cancel my and my family work permit applications as I have received COPR. How much time it will take to withdraw the application I can see status is still same submitted.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

JRichards

Dec 9, 2021
I just had someone on the phone (a miracle) who told me everything is passed in my application, 100% complete and I just have to wait for the first email. I told him I've been waiting more than 10 days and he said he would put a note in my file to hopefully speed it up. At least I know it's a positive "decision made!"

Reactions: Roman Kin

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Also the time it takes to send you that stupid response they could have processed your application. “Rest assured” my arse! There is no rest when your life is totally screwed!
I know it doesn't really help but my coworker has a timeline very similar to yours. Dec 2020 applicant, Dec 2021 AOR, Feb 2022 Medical request and a subsequently passed test and then crickets =/
On the other hand, my other coworker is a Jan 2021 applicant who received their CoPR in March. They both have the same nationality, single applicant status, same amount of time spent in Canada. It's insane how arbitrary this process gets.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I know it doesn't really help but my coworker has a timeline very similar to yours. Dec 2020 applicant, Dec 2021 AOR, Feb 2022 Medical request and a subsequently passed test and then crickets =/
On the other hand, my other coworker is a Jan 2021 applicant who received their CoPR in March. They both have the same nationality, single applicant status, same amount of time spent in Canada. It's insane how arbitrary this process gets.
Thank you so much for this background. Appreciate you sharing that. It helps if only to see I’m not alone and not thinking I’m going insane for no reason lol