+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I had a reply from IRCC on a webform I sent on March 2nd... generic control-c control-v

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected by COVID-19. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

In addition, our processing times page has recently been updated. Please ensure to consult the page for the most up to date information about your application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

In conclusion, since our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing time, we invite you to verify the status of your application online.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient or if you received this communication in error, please delete the message without copying or disclosing it.

Note The information provided may change without notice. If there is conflicting information between the text in the email and the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the Citizenship Act or their regulations, the Act and/or Regulations prevail. This email was sent to you in the language of your choice. The information on the IRCC website is available in both official languages. The masculine form may have been used for convenience
Ugh!

zanousi

Feb 5, 2021
Hi everyone, this forum has been extremely helpful for me, so sharing my dates in case it helps any of you:

DF: 2021-03-15
XEP: 2021-04-01
AOR: 2021-12-03
PAL: 2022-01-27
Medical request: 2022-03-23 (clinic industrielle)
VMF: 2022-03-29
1st Email: 2022-04-04
2nd Email: 2022-04-08
eCOPR: 2022-04-11
Congrats! Do you know how long does the pr card step take on average?

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021
I saw that the online applicant 30 july received their copr! I have also seen the paper based applicants of july also received their copr !
IT IS INTERESTING!
while I do not know any applicants in the time of 15may- 30 june who received even his medical!
It is not a first come first serve!
The process between 15 may-30 June is stopped without any reason from more than 1.5 months ago!
IRCC is not responsible about it! What we can do with this unfair systems!

Last edited:

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hey guys! Long time lurker, first time poster :)

Thanks for keeping me semi-sane during this time. My timeline:

4th June 2021 -> Documents received in Sydney
4th March 2022 -> AoR and request for biometrics
8th March 2022 -> biometrics submitted
17th March 2022 -> pre-arrival letter

@sarakn I am in that group, anxiously waiting for a medical request...

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
So I just received ATIP notes. Everything passed but eligibility and security not started. Due dates are NOVEMBER 2022! The 2 year anniversary of the application submission and the expiration of my CSQ! I’m so livid I could spit right now. Seeing others get theirs so quickly and not being able to do anything about it. It’s criminal seriously to take our money and mess around with our livelihoods. I am missing my 20th high school reunion this weekend. I missed my brothers funeral. I can’t work because BOWP eligibility hasn’t begun yet when I applied in JANUARY! And no wonder considering PR eligibility hasn’t started yet. I see why now some people just do things under the table and skirt systems when things are this broken what the heck can we do? I’ve actually been volunteering my services since I can’t work for pay but don’t know how long my savings will last. I have a family! This is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me and it shouldn’t even be this way!

Reactions: Theo_S

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
41 months passed since IRCC has received my file.

Yesterday I got a response from my local visa office after my 3rd consecutive email. (they haven’t even replied the other 2 before that)

The application is in process and please rest assured that you will be advised as soon as possible when the case is finalized or if any action is required on your part. Please understand that sending repeated enquiries consumes valuable time and resources which could be used to process applications. Our office cannot provide you with updates on a regular basis. Thank you for your understanding.

This was my 10th email from June 2021 and my file is still waiting there “untouched”.

This is totally unacceptable. While people get their PRs within a year for the same program, why we “outlands” have to wait extremely long times.

And why nobody speaks about this craziness louder!

Is it really normal to wait 4 years to get PR after you’ve already waited many years for CSQ?

How people, ministry, member of parliaments etc. keep their mouth’s shut against this unfairness and dysfunctional immigration system?

There was no express entry stream when I’ve first applied for QSW program in 2014.

4 years for CSQ + 4 years for Federal = 8 years

I sent my files when I was 24, now I am 32.

I would easily apply to a dummy college with a low IELTS score and at most spend around 30k$ to get PR. And I would’ve been a Canadian citizen for years.

But instead I believed in the immigration system of Canada.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021

Yesterday I got a response from my local visa office after my 3rd consecutive email. (they haven’t even replied the other 2 before that)

The application is in process and please rest assured that you will be advised as soon as possible when the case is finalized or if any action is required on your part. Please understand that sending repeated enquiries consumes valuable time and resources which could be used to process applications. Our office cannot provide you with updates on a regular basis. Thank you for your understanding.

This was my 10th email from June 2021 and my file is still waiting there “untouched”.

This is totally unacceptable. While people get their PRs within a year for the same program, why we “outlands” have to wait extremely long times.

Is it really normal to wait 4 years to get PR after you’ve already waited many years for CSQ?

How people, ministry, member of parliaments etc. keep their mouth’s shut against this unfairness and dysfunctional immigration system?

There was no express entry stream when I’ve first applied for QSW program in 2014.

I would easily apply to a dummy college with a low IELTS score and at most spend around 30k$ to get PR. And I would’ve been a Canadian citizen for years.

Just saying I feel you and I’m not even Outland. Even if we say anything it goes on deaf ears. It’s insane.

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Just saying I feel you and I’m not even Outland. Even if we say anything it goes on deaf ears. It’s insane.
Also the time it takes to send you that stupid response they could have processed your application. “Rest assured” my arse! There is no rest when your life is totally screwed!

sarakn

Dec 4, 2021

It is unfair!
So bad!
I saw that most of the July applicants received their copr or at least medical!

thega

Mar 12, 2021

I know it is frustrating as hell. My application is inland and taking a long time. Got my AOR February 3rd and silence ever since. Sick and tired of them saying that there is nothing wrong with my application but no movement whatsoever. If there is nothing wrong with my application, than it should reach finalization.

00iris00

Dec 20, 2020

Me too, got Pre arrival on March 26, and a refund of biometrics, and then nothing.

greyiee

Jul 30, 2019
Hi all,

In February, IRCC requested for some police certificates. We have 2 months to provide these. We submitted them within 1.5 months via webform. We do not have the option to upload it from the linked application. However, we kept receiving the following email even after we have resubmitted the documents and provided all the information as per application form/passports for 3 times. We have no clue what information is not matching. Tried calling IRCC for weeks (8am, 2.15pm, 2.30pm) without luck! What should we do?

##
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
##

Andrijana

Apr 21, 2022
Hi all,

In February, IRCC requested for some police certificates. We have 2 months to provide these. We submitted them within 1.5 months via webform. We do not have the option to upload it from the linked application. However, we kept receiving the following email even after we have resubmitted the documents and provided all the information as per application form/passports for 3 times. We have no clue what information is not matching. Tried calling IRCC for weeks (8am, 2.15pm, 2.30pm) without luck! What should we do?

##
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
##
I don’t have an answer but if you are comfortable enough in French, have you tried calling the French speaking line of IRCC? Usually the wait time/an operator availability was better