+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
ECAS shows decision has been made but no email from IRC.

Any idea how long it will take for IRCC to provide email?
Congrats there. I received first email 1 day after a "ghost update" on my IRCC account and the "decision made" on ECAS, and the second email one week after that.

Reactions: ronnyvisa

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
So for the Revenu Quebec - you should call them and just tell new SIN by phone and after that, in 3-5 business days you'll have to create a new account with a new SIN :)

I hope you don't mind that I write about it here, I just want to help as much as I can :)
Confirming what Valerias said, I just called them, 15 min wait time and done. They told me to verify the account with the new SIN information in 5 days.

Reactions: ValeriaS

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
So for the Revenu Quebec - you should call them and just tell new SIN by phone and after that, in 3-5 business days you'll have to create a new account with a new SIN :)

I hope you don't mind that I write about it here, I just want to help as much as I can :)
or if you have an accountant(representative), you can do it instantly.

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I need a quick suggestion I called before and they said medical is exempt but today IRCC sent me medical request for my family members. I am living in Montreal Saint Laurent Any suggestions for the best clinic for medicals.

Thanks

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I need a quick suggestion I called before and they said medical is exempt but today IRCC sent me medical request for my family members. I am living in Montreal Saint Laurent Any suggestions for the best clinic for medicals.

Thanks
The Industrial Clinic tends to be the cheapest and quickest to submit the results. My kids had their exam over there and it was a 10 days process between scheduling, having the exam and the results being approved (ECAS portal result as favorable)

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
The Industrial Clinic tends to be the cheapest and quickest to submit the results. My kids had their exam over there and it was a 10 days process between scheduling, having the exam and the results being approved (ECAS portal result as favorable)
My family had the medical in last March 2021 for work permit and then they came to canada on March 30th since then they are here in Canada. Do you think if I ask IRCC using web form why they are not exempt or there is no use.

I have booked the appointment will definitely go for the medicals but just thinking that why they are not exempt If I am I had my medical back in 2019 in Pakistan for my work permit.

Thanks