+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Mine's been stuck on security since a month too, everything else is passed. I don't understand how difficult it is to run a simple record check.... Seen May 2021s getting their PR and 2019s, 2020s are still waiting. :D
Same and agreed. Seeing all this progress of others and keep requesting atip to no avail.

I have had a work permit for years and the background check should be similar. Why can’t they just get it done?

Reactions: bleachedaxe

dearmilkyway

Oct 10, 2017
Are there any news from outland friends?

It will be my 40th month by the next week and the last two emails that I've sent to my local visa office have not been replied.
Maybe you are in better situation than me.

HelloBonjour

Dec 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2021
Nomination.....
17-11-2021
Are there any news from outland friends?

It will be my 40th month by the next week and the last two emails that I've sent to my local visa office have not been replied.
Maybe you are in better situation than me.
no news

m-s

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Thanks.

They keep delaying outland files while others can get DM in a year.
We've been waiting over 3 calendar years. This is getting extremely ridiculous.
we don't have other choices, this is unfair and we know that but we must have wait and never lose our hopes .

Reactions: J_ames

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
I just went to PR Portal and now it is saying

Case status: Closed and accepted

Your case has been accepted and your account will now be closed. After 30 days of inactivity, your account and all information will be removed from this portal. Please download your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) and store it safely for future personal use.

Maybe it just updates after IRCC issue your card and mail to you.

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
So I am filing taxes with new SIN.
CRA updated my SIN and I submitted taxes successfully with new SIN, but Revenu Quebec doesn’t allow me to use new SIN.

I will call them tomorrow :(
So for the Revenu Quebec - you should call them and just tell new SIN by phone and after that, in 3-5 business days you'll have to create a new account with a new SIN :)

I hope you don't mind that I write about it here, I just want to help as much as I can :)

Reactions: monyao and LOLR1

Mbastos

Dec 4, 2021
So for the Revenu Quebec - you should call them and just tell new SIN by phone and after that, in 3-5 business days you'll have to create a new account with a new SIN :)

I hope you don't mind that I write about it here, I just want to help as much as I can :)
thanks Valeria- useful info!