+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys
I applied online on the new portal
And got AOR and linked my application.
But after that on the New portal the application status changed to "returnd"
No message for the reason
Everything was flagged as green and complet so i only wrote my name and submitted again.

I have no idea why. If i got aor so it means application is complete. Why would it be returned on the online portal.

On cgkey the status is : application being processed.

Any idea guys? Thanks
I cannot speak for the online portal as I did my application on paper, just wanted to add that AOR does not mean that application is complete, only that an agent finally received and open your application. I say this as when I got mine AOR I was immediately asked for 6 additional documents to send to them. Let's hope more people that use the new portal can chime in and tell their experience.

mano99

Star Member
Jun 13, 2020
I cannot speak for the online portal as I did my application on paper, just wanted to add that AOR does not mean that application is complete, only that an agent finally received and open your application. I say this as when I got mine AOR I was immediately asked for 6 additional documents to send to them. Let's hope more people that use the new portal can chime in and tell their experience.
Thanks for your answer
Actually when i applied i got this email to inform me that my application is submitted correctly
And that's why I said if u get AOR then ur application contain the important files and signatures ect..
This the email :

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

provided all of the information we asked for
uploaded all required documents correctly
paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: LOLR1

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for your answer
Actually when i applied i got this email to inform me that my application is submitted correctly
And that's why I said if u get AOR then ur application contain the important files and signatures ect..
This the email :

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted your permanent residence application.

We’ll review your application to make sure you:

provided all of the information we asked for
uploaded all required documents correctly
paid the fees
We’ll send you a confirmation email (an acknowledgement of receipt or AOR) once an agent has confirmed your application is complete.

Please note that we’ll return your application to you if it is incomplete.

It can take some time before you receive the AOR.
Check your email regularly to see if you’ve received it. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.

Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
I see. What you are saying makes sense, so maybe the weird "return" message in the new portal is temporal.
Just to know, what are your dates? DF and AOR?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
At last, EcoPR!

My dates:
DF: 22-02-2021
XEP: 05-03-2021
AOR: 29-09-2021
Additional documents requested: 29-09-2021
Additional documents received: 27-10-2021 (sent via web form).
LSAA: 09/02/2022
Medical request: 15/02/2022
Medical exam: 23/02/2022
Medical passed: 02/03/2022
DM/First email: 08/03/2022
Second email: 15/03/2022
EcoPR: 17/03/2022

Last edited:

J_ames

Mar 24, 2021
Today I received my Pre-arrival letter just after 2 days of my AOR (AOR: 15 March 22, XEP 05 March 21, DF 10 Feb 21. No additional documents asked). What does it mean? Expected to answer from experts/seniors. Thanks
It's just informations of pre-arrival services that you can use before you arrive in canada. If you are already in canada, it's nothing.

Not 100% sure bit it also means that you passed security I guess.

Theo_S

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Today I received my Pre-arrival letter just after 2 days of my AOR (AOR: 15 March 22, XEP 05 March 21, DF 10 Feb 21. No additional documents asked). What does it mean? Expected to answer from experts/seniors. Thanks
It doesn't mean anything :-/ I got my Pre-arrival in October and since then just waiting.
Good luck though.

Reactions: am13470

gschostack

Star Member
Sep 12, 2021
Hello,
I recently heard that the Quebec Program for the FSW has a processing time of 18 months. It appears to be faster than the EE FSW program. Do you think it's worth applying to the Quebec Program or just wait for the FSW of EE to return?
Thanks

sunkad

Mar 18, 2022
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone heard anything about flag poling (applying for a work permit at the land border) recently? I was planning to do it but saw someone saying that they stopped doing that at least near the Montreal border. Please share if you have any information.
Now they are open. I did my last week. Saint-Bernard-de-Lacolle border or the Saint Armand/Philipsburg border,

monyao

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
I received my second email today. It seems that the agents are still working during the weekends.
One of the photos has the issue of brightness no matter how hard I adjusted.
We took all the photos with a professional studio. I submitted anyways and let's see what will happen.

Mbastos

Dec 4, 2021
I received my second email today. It seems that the agents are still working during the weekends.
One of the photos has the issue of brightness no matter how hard I adjusted.
We took all the photos with a professional studio. I submitted anyways and let's see what will happen.
Congrats!!!!!!

fatman1989

Mar 19, 2022
Hi, I got XEP on Jan 4th, 2021, but have not received AOR yet. Is there something I can do to check? Thanks for any suggestions