+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
So I decided to go to Service Canada to get SIN and it was a huge lineup, like 40 people in front of me.
However, in a few hours (I survived Quebec PR process, what is a few hours for me?) I got my SIN.

So I guess, even if you don’t have appointment you can go there, but you should wait in line.

I hope I won’t get another SIN I applied online to by mail :D But service officer said that only new one is valid one and most likely they already sent me rejection letter for my previous online application.
Oh also, for everyone who will try to create a new CRA account (and we need to do it with a new SIN).
I got an error 210 and I called CRA, and I waited for 1h on the line to get a response: between SIN reception and the ability to create a new CRA account around a week should pass, because CRA and Service Canada exchange info between each other.

I just don't want you to waste your time on CRA line in case you will face the same error :)

Thursty9

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Oh also, for everyone who will try to create a new CRA account (and we need to do it with a new SIN).
I got an error 210 and I called CRA, and I waited for 1h on the line to get a response: between SIN reception and the ability to create a new CRA account around a week should pass, because CRA and Service Canada exchange info between each other.

I just don't want you to waste your time on CRA line in case you will face the same error :)
You’ll be a paralegal or immigration consultant when this is all over! Thanks @valeria!

Reactions: Dani_13

asadkhan_2

Star Member
Jan 23, 2021
Web forms are taking longer time nowadays I submitted my documents and it took almost a month to get a response using webform. So I would suggest better to send them by express mail you will get response in a week I did the same for my documents.

Reactions: Sarahqsw

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
How do you think, maybe it’s better to go in person right now than wait until they send me letter with rejection and I’ll do it all over again? :)

Or is it okay to resend request again, with signed documents, even though I already send one without?

I also can’t sign electronically, Acrobat Reader doesn’t allow me to :(
Well, you should print and sign it, not electronic..

It took about 10 days to have a reply (by mail) with the rejection stating it was because the ecopr wasn't signed.

In person it's faster, however, the main issue is you have to spell your full name for confirmation, your parents, etc etc... basically all the info you have to enter on the website.

But, you need to have an appointment. So, you ask for it in the website, they will call you and ask which service Canada center you want to go.

But yeah, if you're not in a hurry, then do it online (again, do not electronic sign the ecopr)

anotherguy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
So I decided to go to Service Canada to get SIN and it was a huge lineup, like 40 people in front of me.
However, in a few hours (I survived Quebec PR process, what is a few hours for me?) I got my SIN.

So I guess, even if you don’t have appointment you can go there, but you should wait in line.

I hope I won’t get another SIN I applied online to by mail :D But service officer said that only new one is valid one and most likely they already sent me rejection letter for my previous online application.
Oh, just saw this one xD

Now to the updating everything (ramq, CRA, service Canada, retraite Quebec, etc)

It's almost over

Reactions: ValeriaS

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Hello

I didn't receive reply on 1st email for more than a week now , i see on Facebook group that someone resend reply on 1st email again after 2 weeks and he received 2nd email immediately after that , does any one here has the same situation ?

my dates as below
PR Application delivered : 2020-08-24
XEP through IRCC call : 2020-11-27
AR: 2021-09-14
MR: 2021-11-09
Additional Docs request : 2021-11-24
DM/1st email : 2022-03-04
I just received 2nd email now , I got below error when upload the photo from Jean Coutu

does anyone know which program use to change resolution ?

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels.
It is encouraged that you edit the photo using the photo editing tool or upload a new photo that meets all requirements. If you cannot edit the photo, an IRCC agent can do so on your behalf when reviewing your case file. The IRCC agent will then deem your photo acceptable / unacceptable for your PR card.

Reactions: NAF_star20

ValeriaS

Sep 19, 2019
Quebec
I just received 2nd email now , I got below error when upload the photo from Jean Coutu

does anyone know which program use to change resolution ?

Warning: Your photo does not meet the following requirements:
  • Pixel Range Requirements: Your photo does not have a pixel range between 715x1000 and 2000x2800 pixels.
It is encouraged that you edit the photo using the photo editing tool or upload a new photo that meets all requirements. If you cannot edit the photo, an IRCC agent can do so on your behalf when reviewing your case file. The IRCC agent will then deem your photo acceptable / unacceptable for your PR card.
Just google any editors for resolution change.

Jo123456

Star Member
May 13, 2020
Just google any editors for resolution change.
Thank you Valeriia , I found that Jean Coutou provide me 3 different resolution when i submitted work permit renewal 6 months ago ( which never approved yet)
I kept only the large resolution which gives error , but Thank God i found the other (medium ,Low ) resolution in my download folder and not deleted
The medium resolution worked in tool without error

I was in hurry to catch the agent today to send CoPR but it is 07:00PM now , as he was reviewing my 2 papers CV from 5 months LoL :)

Reactions: ValeriaS