+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody please confirm.

An Advise Required...

One of my friend got Re-Medicals request this month in his GcKey Account for his entire family. He had download all the attached forms and Undergone his Remedical on 23/01/2018.
But he is a bit upset because he hasn't received any email asking/stating the Re-Medicals from NDVOs side.
As I have created my GcKey Account after the Medical Exam (last January) and haven't received any update in my GcKey Account till date. So I am a bit confused to guide him.
I would further Request @APPNOV2014NY @poisonapple @Betula to kindly guide as per your experience
I am not sure if I understood the question.

But what I can say: I got my medical request in my Gckey account too. ( a message in mycic), and it didn't indicate my visa office.

Mycic account wasn't updated directly and didn't show that I have done med exam immediately. I had to wait about 10 days to see it updated with medicals approved.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: sunnymks

limi

Apr 19, 2016
I tried linking my application with my UCI and family name, it said no application found.. Is that normal ? I sent it a month ago and they already received it
Me too tried to link in gc keys but showing not found application....what did you do

telegram

Star Member
Sep 20, 2017
I completed the landing yesterday. Nothing special in my case, everything went as usual like others. There is no queue in the US gate or in the Canada office, it was empty, totally it took me only 30 minutes.

I thought of cancelling my work permit application with new employer after PR landing, but CIC just approved my WP application within couple of days after approving my PR application.

Few days before i called IRCC to book an appointment in CIC Montreal office for PR landing, officer told me it will take approx. 3 weeks for CIC montreal office to get back to me on the appointment date. So, i thought this is not a good option for me, because i don't like to wait for another 1+ month to become PR.

Went to lacolle border around 8 AM in car, Went towards US gate, mentioned that we came for PR landing, officer provided us the refusal letter by mentioning our names as mentioned in passport, anyway i dont have any US visa. US Officer asked us to make U turn to return back to Canada gate.

In Canada Gate, they had a look at our passport, after that officer gave us a yellow paper with parking gate number, we parked vehicle there, and went to Lacole border inspection building which is just few feet away. As soon as we enter the building, went to the right side counter and saw the Canadian officer. He requested the following details.
CoPR both copies
Passport
Return envelop of CoPR letter mail or any other address proof in Canada( I provided my Hydro Quebec bill)
Bank statement
CSQ
Any goods importing to Canada? We said no
Officer didnt ask me anything about my current work status, old WP's etc.

He asked us to wait, after 10 minutes, Officer called us back and Congratulated for PR & asked us to answer the below question in CoPR
1. Refused admission or required to leave Canada ? No
2. Have you any other dependents other than those listed below? No

Finally we signed the CoPR both copies & Goods import Declaration form provided by Officer & received the client copy of each.

He told us we will get the PR card in 90 days, and asked us to apply for SIN & RAMQ medical card.

Officer told, by land i can visit US with the CoPR client copy, no need to wait till PR card, but if i use flight i need the PR card. In case if i visit some other country before i get PR card, then he told that i should apply for PR visa before travel.
thanks for sharing your experience.
For the Bank statement, how much money should we show to the officer?

rr88

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
I completed the landing yesterday. Nothing special in my case, everything went as usual like others. There is no queue in the US gate or in the Canada office, it was empty, totally it took me only 30 minutes.

I thought of cancelling my work permit application with new employer after PR landing, but CIC just approved my WP application within couple of days after approving my PR application.

Few days before i called IRCC to book an appointment in CIC Montreal office for PR landing, officer told me it will take approx. 3 weeks for CIC montreal office to get back to me on the appointment date. So, i thought this is not a good option for me, because i don't like to wait for another 1+ month to become PR.

Went to lacolle border around 8 AM in car, Went towards US gate, mentioned that we came for PR landing, officer provided us the refusal letter by mentioning our names as mentioned in passport, anyway i dont have any US visa. US Officer asked us to make U turn to return back to Canada gate.

In Canada Gate, they had a look at our passport, after that officer gave us a yellow paper with parking gate number, we parked vehicle there, and went to Lacole border inspection building which is just few feet away. As soon as we enter the building, went to the right side counter and saw the Canadian officer. He requested the following details.
CoPR both copies
Passport
Return envelop of CoPR letter mail or any other address proof in Canada( I provided my Hydro Quebec bill)
Bank statement
CSQ
Any goods importing to Canada? We said no
Officer didnt ask me anything about my current work status, old WP's etc.

He asked us to wait, after 10 minutes, Officer called us back and Congratulated for PR & asked us to answer the below question in CoPR
1. Refused admission or required to leave Canada ? No
2. Have you any other dependents other than those listed below? No

Finally we signed the CoPR both copies & Goods import Declaration form provided by Officer & received the client copy of each.

He told us we will get the PR card in 90 days, and asked us to apply for SIN & RAMQ medical card.

Officer told, by land i can visit US with the CoPR client copy, no need to wait till PR card, but if i use flight i need the PR card. In case if i visit some other country before i get PR card, then he told that i should apply for PR visa before travel.
By land we can use CoPR ? YEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

QS2017

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
hi all

Please help me to contact IRCC for requesting my status. because my processing time going passed 15 months now without MR/RPRF .

File received 4th Nov. 2016
AOR 18th Feb 2017
Process start 7th March 2017
ecase status In Progress

I couldn't contact using 001 613 944 4000 number.

If u have any other option or advice please give me

Please Help ..... !

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I am not sure if I understood the question.

But what I can say: I got my medical request in my Gckey account too. ( a message in mycic), and it didn't indicate my visa office.

Mycic account wasn't updated directly and didn't show that I have done med exam immediately. I had to wait about 10 days to see it updated with medicals approved.

Hope that helps.
Thanks dear MTL2MTL for your response.
Actually I just want to know once we receive any update from CIC in GcKey Account. Will we receive the Email regarding the same or not.
As in the above mentioned case, my friend got Re-Medicals request, but he got the message in GcKey Account and haven't received any email regarding the same.
So, just want to know. Is this normal?

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
hi all

Please help me to contact IRCC for requesting my status. because my processing time going passed 15 months now without MR/RPRF .

File received 4th Nov. 2016
AOR 18th Feb 2017
Process start 7th March 2017
ecase status In Progress
Can you please share your Visa Office.

sunnymks

Champion Member
Mar 24, 2012
I couldn't contact using 001 613 944 4000 number.

If u have any other option or advice please give me

Please Help ..... !
I think you should raise a query by submitting the Web Form.
Along side you should also send them a message via GcKey Account (if you have).

And better if you can share your Visa Office, so that anyone from us can revert you with the Email I'd of the concerned visa Office.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Thanks dear MTL2MTL for your response.
Actually I just want to know once we receive any update from CIC in GcKey Account. Will we receive the Email regarding the same or not.
As in the above mentioned case, my friend got Re-Medicals request, but he got the message in GcKey Account and haven't received any email regarding the same.
So, just want to know. Is this normal?
Might differ from VO to VO. In my case I received email as well as message in MyCIC. Not sure why your friend is upset. He should be fine as long as request came from one of the channels ( email or MyCIC).

Reactions: sunnymks

HVAC_Controls

Feb 26, 2017
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-12-2016 (CSQ)
AOR Received.
11-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
19-04-2017
Med's Request
09-02-2018
Med's Done....
11-02-2018
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
50-03-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
I tried linking my application with my UCI and family name, it said no application found.. Is that normal ? I sent it a month ago and they already received it
Confirm city of residence as you added in fedral application and No of family members 1 if you are single.

Otherwise, You've to wait till you recieve AOR.

Try to call CIC to get your file status

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY