+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
There is. If you apply through PEQ, There would be a F (if my memory serves right) on your CSQ indicating french, while for regular, there is a NF indicating non french. Although I'm not sure what marks they have for those who applied through regular program but also submitted french proficiency...
You are correct i just checked my CSQ it does has "NF " field....

Reactions: csparrow and Betula

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
My theory is that there has been someone not very knowledgeable working with mid-end October 2016 applications, who has placed them in the QC-Inventory file by accident (at least that is where mine is, and apparently many others too). Almost everyone else has had their file in QC-Pending according to GCMS notes, and people here were pretty surprised that my file was still in Inventory at the end of September... And by the way, still in October.
Edit. I have ordered my third set of GCMS and I'm pretty sure I can still confirm the same thing, that my file is not pending but is in the inventory (it'll be 13 months since my application in about a week).
Sounds good theory!

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
My theory is that there has been someone not very knowledgeable working with mid-end October 2016 applications, who has placed them in the QC-Inventory file by accident (at least that is where mine is, and apparently many others too). Almost everyone else has had their file in QC-Pending according to GCMS notes, and people here were pretty surprised that my file was still in Inventory at the end of September... And by the way, still in October.
Edit. I have ordered my third set of GCMS and I'm pretty sure I can still confirm the same thing, that my file is not pending but is in the inventory (it'll be 13 months since my application in about a week).
You might be correct but then how can we bring back attention to those files...

csparrow

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
May I know what you mean by "QC-Inventory"? Is it like putting the QC files altogether aside?

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Just hope agent get changed
Another thing which is worrisome is yesterday our southern neighbor has declared that they will removing protected status for certain countries...i anticipate another deluge of refugees in next some time...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Mine too was/is in "QC inventory"till last GCMS generated on 5th Oct ..i am mid Nov applicant have crossed 12 months and currently in 13 months :)

Reactions: tanvirmustan

csparrow

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Another thing which is worrisome is yesterday our southern neighbor has declared that they will removing protected status for certain countries...i anticipate another deluge of refugees in next some time...
Which might pump the processing time from 14 months to 15 XD

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
May I know what you mean by "QC-Inventory"? Is it like putting the QC files altogether aside?
Well, I am not sure about what it means for real. But in my mind "Inventory" sounds like X-files, and "Pending" sounds like it is in an active line for processing.

Reactions: csparrow

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
It sounds like virtual pool... of all applications applied under QSW...

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
I understand that but then how can they process Nov applications when lot of applications from mid oct are not even moving. This clearly has to do something with the individual working on Oct files.

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
Also the fact that even the acknowledgement of receiving my receipt for RPRF shows nowhere tells me that something is wrong. Usually people see something in their eCAS, like "we have received blaa blaa blaa no further action is required blaa blaa". Sure, I got an e-mail saying they got the receipt but probably it just went directly into the X-files as well :(

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I understand that but then how can they process Nov applications when lot of applications from mid oct are not even moving. This clearly has to do something with the individual working on Oct files.
Well our assumption is it works in "FIFO- first in first out" based on trend we see on forum but remember this is very small population ...but it might be possible CIC has some different logic of processing