+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Sharif8411

Oct 28, 2017
Hi
M a new member, just wandering if anyone from SYDNEY AUSTRALIA have got their PR APPROVED In quebec skilld worker class ?
If yes,
Can anyone share their time line
Thnx

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hey guys,

Anyone here had their CSQ expire and renewed by IRCC? I received my new document yesterday from MIDI and I got copies 1-requerant and 3-immigration Canada. I wonder if I have to send the new 3 to IRCC...? Since they requested the document, did they receive a copy directly from MIDI? Or should I just scan it and send through the web portail, even though you normally send the original?
I was lucky as hell, the document got processed at the same day as my work permit renewal, which otherwise would have been refused :eek: (they called me about it, said they couldn’t renew beyond CSQ expiry —even though my permit for my old employer was valid 1,5 years beyond... :confused:)

Also, I paid my RPRF and got a confirmation mail yesterday saying the document was forwarded to the responsible office. Any idea when I can expect confirmation of payment in eCAS or myCIC?

Now I have to go back and call them about the communication they according to eCAS sent me on October 16... I wonder if it has anything to do with the CSQ. Haven’t received anything from IRCC...
So wish me luck. Or patience mostly... o_Oo_O

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Hey guys,

Anyone here had their CSQ expire and renewed by IRCC? I received my new document yesterday from MIDI and I got copies 1-requerant and 3-immigration Canada. I wonder if I have to send the new 3 to IRCC...? Since they requested the document, did they receive a copy directly from MIDI? Or should I just scan it and send through the web portail, even though you normally send the original?
I was lucky as hell, the document got processed at the same day as my work permit renewal, which otherwise would have been refused :eek: (they called me about it, said they couldn’t renew beyond CSQ expiry —even though my permit for my old employer was valid 1,5 years beyond... :confused:)

Also, I paid my RPRF and got a confirmation mail yesterday saying the document was forwarded to the responsible office. Any idea when I can expect confirmation of payment in eCAS or myCIC?

Now I have to go back and call them about the communication they according to eCAS sent me on October 16... I wonder if it has anything to do with the CSQ. Haven’t received anything from IRCC...
So wish me luck. Or patience mostly... o_Oo_O
To be on safer side scan it and also send hard copy...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Fed up waiting!

We’ve become immigration experts just by waiting!!
I share your pain , not sure why they are delaying inland folks .... moreover on CIC website processing time is still 13 months where as we have seen it breached in most of the cases ...they should update that at least .....
either they are waiting for new policy to be announced tomorrow or something else ...but its very annoying..

Reactions: MTL2MTL

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I share your pain , not sure why they are delaying inland folks .... moreover on CIC website processing time is still 13 months where as we have seen it breached in most of the cases ...they should update that at least .....
either they are waiting for new policy to be announced tomorrow or something else ...but its very annoying..
CIC website won't reflect 14 months as processing time until average processing time for 80% applications exceeds 13.49.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
CIC website won't reflect 14 months as processing time until average processing time for 80% applications exceeds 13.49.
is there any link for stats - 80% applications exceeds 13.49 ?

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I paid RPRF on October 4th, and received the same email, but it has not been recorded on my eCAS or myCIC. Believe me, they are doing nothing with our applications ;)

Betula

Aug 30, 2017
Category........
QSW
I think this is exactly one of the problems with immigration here. The policies change more often than officers' socks!!! They are all the time changing the quotas for programs and implementing this and that, going back and forth. And the applicants are the ones that have to suffer and pay more and more money to apply for other visas, permits, renew medicals etc. I know I have lived a sheltered life when I say that this is by far the most frustrating period of my entire life :D

mriekje

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
I paid RPRF on October 4th, and received the same email, but it has not been recorded on my eCAS or myCIC. Believe me, they are doing nothing with our applications ;)
Well at least they took care of renewing my CSQ... frankly that wa my biggest stress! Now that I have my work permit I’m going back to worrying about my PR not moving anywhere....

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Thing is I don’t know where to send it! I’m not even sure my file is at a visa office yet.... if I send it to Sydney will they redirect it?
If you are QSWP-Inland than it should be Ottawa processing center...

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
I think this is exactly one of the problems with immigration here. The policies change more often than officers' socks!!! They are all the time changing the quotas for programs and implementing this and that, going back and forth. And the applicants are the ones that have to suffer and pay more and more money to apply for other visas, permits, renew medicals etc. I know I have lived a sheltered life when I say that this is by far the most frustrating period of my entire life :D
perhaps that''s why they are delaying inland folks file - you are anyways paying tax ,contributing to economy , you will not be able to run from province unless you get PR , plus you are source of revenue - permit renewals ,meds etc ..cash cow :p:p:p