+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

michael_vu

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Inland
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2016
AOR Received.
25-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
15-04-2017
Reactions: melito

LeonChou

Oct 25, 2017
Update: received the second GCMS notes, the same as the first one, having only two security screening after the start day. I heard that few applicants who entered into SS got the DM from this March. Many SS applicants have been in the status about 8 months.
How can I know if I am under security screeening? Can I see it under GCKey account? OR should I send a inquiry to CISS?

jess_ir

Oct 27, 2017
I had the same case when I have received my medical request . Go for the medical exams along with both new & old passport . However after completing the medicals you may send the same while replying to that particular email along with your medical receipt & your RPRF receipt (if asked to pay)

Hope this helps . Good luck dear.
Thank you for the information.

Reactions: sunnymks

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends... Any one has any idea on what is the difference between federal file number starts with E********* and EP**********

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
I did my medical exam for my work permit in July 2017, which was passed and visa also approved. Then, IRCC send an email with medical exam form with new IME number in September second week for my PR application. I went to the same clinic to do my medical for my PR application but clinic said they can not do another medical for the same same name, same passport bcz they can not enter duplicate data in the system. They told me that for next 12 months they can not redo for same candidate unless IRCC ask for further investigation. They suggested me to send previous medical information sheet to visa office as soon as possible so visa officer will find it from the system. Then i send it via web form and via email to New delhi visa office on september third week, but there is no update yet in my GCkey neither in ECAS. I am not sure they got it or not? do they accept it or not?
Any one have such experience? any idea??

Last edited:

NMontD

Nov 30, 2016
Thankyou Shaligrm,

What exactly meaning of file completeness check by IRCC..... Is that something they checked my file....

Please help

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I did my medical exam for my work permit in July 2017, which was passed and visa also approved. Then, IRCC send an email with medical exam form with new IME number in September second week for my PR application. I went to the same clinic to do my medical for my PR application but clinic said they can not do another medical for the same same name, same passport bcz they can not enter duplicate data in the system. They told me that for next 12 months they can not redo for same candidate unless IRCC ask for further investigation. They suggested me to send previous medical information sheet to visa office as soon as possible so visa officer will find it from the system. Then i send it via web form and via email to New delhi visa office on september third week, but there is no update yet in my GCkey neither in ECAS. I am not sure they got it or not? do they accept it or not?
Any one have such experience? any idea??
If you want then you can take Medical Exam without Medical Request ( i.e Upfront Medical) and send results to CIC. In this case DM won't enter your details in system but will send results to CIC by mail.

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
Thankyou Shaligrm,

What exactly meaning of file completeness check by IRCC..... Is that something they checked my file....

Please help
if you get file number starting with EP.. it means your file is complete to go ahead for processing further. If you are outland candidate, your file will be sent to corresponding Visa Office. Bust of luck.

Last edited:

Shaligrm

Aug 3, 2016
If you want then you can take Medical Exam without Medical Request ( i.e Upfront Medical) and send results to CIC. In this case DM won't enter your details in system but will send results to CIC by mail.
Thank you APPNOV2014NY.
My medical was upfront for Work permit, then, for my PR application, I send it (proof of medical exam) to IRCC via web form and via email after Medical Request. Bcz, clinic ask me to send it myself. They told me that they can do nothing in this situation. There is no update yet in my account.