+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

amrsoudy

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt]i sent my Fedral File on 26-08-2015 and didn't receive any thing until now ,so what can i do ?

is it normal case ?
[/size]

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
amrsoudy said:
[size=10pt]i sent my Fedral File on 26-08-2015 and didn't receive any thing until now ,so what can i do ?

is it normal case ?
[/size]
Yes that's normal, 3 to 4 months to get AOR from submission date, you should receive it in a week or 2.

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Thanks for valuable suggestions.
I will think it over and will decide to stay or go back to my country.
Luc22 said:
Hi
Processing time for inland work permit is 3 months, I don't think there is a way to get it faster unless CIC speed up processing applications in a faster pace like 2 years ago it took 40 days for my work permit renewal now it is taking 3 months.
What i suggest is to apply a s a p if your employer can wait, if not , just extend your TRV so you won't be out of status after April 2016 (( unless you want to go back to your country then do your landing once your PR is approved)) ..
I hope i was helpful , i am in the same situation and i could not find an employer who can wait 3 months for work permit, so i extended my temporary permit while waiting for PR, expected to be finalized in 2 months .

Good luck

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
hi guys
this is the text note from my background checks :-- on file : valid csq * 2 processing fee paid 4 compliant photo foss : current application pending : original ppts after med examination Background checks. pls explain above lines and original ppts and 4 compliant photo foss

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada
ruldu ram said:
hi guys
this is the text note from my background checks :-- on file : valid csq * 2 processing fee paid 4 compliant photo foss : current application pending : original ppts after med examination Background checks. pls explain above lines and original ppts and 4 compliant photo foss
Hi ruldu, can you please format the notes. Hard to understand where one note ends and the next starts.

swarna

Star Member
Oct 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney N.S
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Aug 2015
AOR Received.
14 Dec 2015
Med's Request
30 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
6 Feb 2016 and RPRF paid on 03 Mar 2016
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting.....
LANDED..........
Awaiting.....
Hi
when did you sent your application to CIC and which visa office

nimar_023 said:
Getting close to 16 weeks now....no AOR so far... the last thing I need is that CIC sends back the application now

bitu225

Aug 12, 2014
Hello,

An update for everyone waiting for AOR. I just received mine today. Application sent on Aug 3rd, 2015. (exactly 17 weeks)

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Guys, I need your advice, please. We've (me and my wife) been living in Canada since 2013. We started with one year open work permits. When they expired my wife went to school as International student and I was automatically granted two year open work permit. In September 2015 we received our CSQ (application submitted in June 2012) and right after we sent out all documents required including medical test and RCMP security clearance certificates. Now, my wife is going to graduate from school in June 2016 and she can apply for three year post-graduate work permit. However it does not neccessarily mean I am going be be granted one too. My current work permit expires on 30 August 2016.
Is there any chance to receive a bridging work permit to keep my job even if I am not the principal applicant? Any hints how this situation can be resolved? Thank you.

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Hoback said:
Guys, I need your advice, please. We've (me and my wife) been living in Canada since 2013. We started with one year open work permits. When they expired my wife went to school as International student and I was automatically granted two year open work permit. In September 2015 we received our CSQ (application submitted in June 2012) and right after we sent out all documents required including medical test and RCMP security clearance certificates. Now, my wife is going to graduate from school in June 2016 and she can apply for three year post-graduate work permit. However it does not neccessarily mean I am going be be granted one too. My current work permit expires on 30 August 2016.
Is there any chance to receive a bridging work permit to keep my job even if I am not the principal applicant? Any hints how this situation can be resolved? Thank you.
Bridging work permit is not applicable to QSW applicants unlike other provinces / categories.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

As i understand from your post that she is the principal applicant (correct me if i am wrong) ,, in this case you are eligible for Open work permit, so your problem is somehow solved until you get your PR.

I hope i was helpful .
Good luck

Hoback

Apr 27, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
U024
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Sent upfront
Nomination.....
5-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with file
Med's Request
Sent upfront
Med's Done....
Sent upfront
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
In Canada since 22-08-2013
Luc22 said:
Bridging work permit is not applicable to QSW applicants unlike other provinces / categories.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/work/prov/bridging.asp

As i understand from your post that she is the principal applicant (correct me if i am wrong) ,, in this case you are eligible for Open work permit, so your problem is somehow solved until you get your PR.

I hope i was helpful .
Good luck
Hi Luc and thank you for the prompt reply. Yes, she's the main applicant indeed. I could't find any information pertaining this type of situation anywhere. Should I just apply for a work permit extension based on previously received CSQ then? We haven't received AOR yet.

kanarf

Star Member
Sep 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - Mexico BIQ/Federal - POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CSQ-April 2012/Federal -Sept 14, 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
CSQ-July 2013/Federal-Dec 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 18, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 25, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 7, 2016
Interview........
waived for CSQ
Passport Req..
Feb 25, 2016
LANDED..........
to be decided
Lammawitch said:
You can send a CSE:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
[/quote

thank you]

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Hoback said:
Hi Luc and thank you for the prompt reply. Yes, she's the main applicant indeed. I could't find any information pertaining this type of situation anywhere. Should I just apply for a work permit extension based on previously received CSQ then? We haven't received AOR yet.
Hoback,
the eligibility to extend your Open W P is linked to your wife status and its validity. I suggest you apply to extend your Open work permit when she gets her post graduate 3 yrs work permit, or if she currently has one and it is valid for X months after Aug 2016 , because the AOR doesn't bring you really any benefit for your upcoming OPW application in QC unlike other provinces.
Take into consideration the processing time of work permit which is 3 months +..

jobys

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
Doc's Request.
29-08-2014 and updated on 02-10-2014
Nomination.....
CSQ after interview on 20/5/2015; Federal application received in CIO on 12/06/2015
AOR Received.
19-11-2013/ Federal on 25-08-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29/09/2015
Med's Request
17/03/2016
Med's Done....
19/03/2016
Dear All,,,
I have a question... from where do we receive Medical request??? Is it from CIO or it will be from designated visa office. I have received my AOR on 25th Aug 2015, but until now no medical request. My visa office is Abu Dhabi..but i haven't received any communication from them.
With regards
Jobys

mina_monmon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear My Brothers ,

Please i have a couple of questions , Please i need ur support

1- in the supplementary Travel application , my wife travel to USA from Nov to April it is mostly 153 days , so in the ( Length ) Row shall i write The number of days like 153 days , or it is prefer ( 3 Months and 15 days ) ???

2- in the same application , in the child they mentioned to involve my children if they are 18 old or older , so here my case my children only 3 years but theirs passport so should i mention that in this application , and if not , shall i attach a copy of their Stamps at theirs passport with the a copy of passport ,???

Appreciate receive your feedback ,

Thanks in Advance