+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Jul 14, 2017
You have to pay additional fees and send the required documents along with a cover letter to the ministry.
Hi Mohsen77

I am really thankful of your reply and please let me know what documents I have to submit as a work experience. Can I just submit appointment and experience letter as a work proof. or I have to give any other info as well like salary slips for all the months, appraisal letter etc. It will be really appreciated if you can provide any experience letter format. Sorry for so many question actually i can not afford immigration consultancy fees so want to file my self so just want to clear my all doubts to avoid any mistake. Looking forward to hear back from you. Thanks

Iurii

Jul 29, 2017
Any idea what can Outland applicants who have been waiting for 20 months do? I haven't even got medical request yet.
Hello.
It's quite long. Taking in consideration the term of validity of CSQ.
What is your occupation? Maybe this is because of security checkings?
Just a guess.

Hanzmolar

Feb 5, 2016
Hello.
It's quite long. Taking in consideration the term of validity of CSQ.
What is your occupation? Maybe this is because of security checkings?
Just a guess.
Do you think the validity of the CSQ can affect my application? As far as the I know, it matters only when it comes to the federal application submission. I am not sure whether the expiry of the CSQ during the processing has an impact or not.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Do you think the validity of the CSQ can affect my application? As far as the I know, it matters only when it comes to the federal application submission. I am not sure whether the expiry of the CSQ during the processing has an impact or not.
No. It won't as long as your CSQ was valid until AOR date.

Most likely your application is stuck at Background check and only thing you can do is order GCMS notes to find out if your file is being worked upon or not. I know it sucks right now but eventually you will get your PR. Good Luck.

N

Nala

If you are inland then CIC might waive it even after 12 months, but if you are outland then CIC most probably will ask for 2nd medical.
Oh Oh :/ I live in Montreal as a temporary worker, but I'm an outland applicant, since they sent my application to Paris.

Thanks your comment!

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Hi Mohsen77

I am really thankful of your reply and please let me know what documents I have to submit as a work experience. Can I just submit appointment and experience letter as a work proof. or I have to give any other info as well like salary slips for all the months, appraisal letter etc. It will be really appreciated if you can provide any experience letter format. Sorry for so many question actually i can not afford immigration consultancy fees so want to file my self so just want to clear my all doubts to avoid any mistake. Looking forward to hear back from you. Thanks
Dear Dharmindersharma,

Search for the "A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf" form. Here is the link for downlading it:

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

You need to fill out this form if you are going to change your case in anyway. It will also indicate what additional documents you have to provide. A short cover letter briefly telling them what you are going to do is also helpful.

Mohsen

Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

Mohsen77

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
Iran
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31/10/2016
Doc's Request.
24/4/2017
AOR Received.
16/02/2017
Med's Request
26/02/2017
Med's Done....
14/03/2017
Passport Req..
29/8/2017
Hi Mohsen77

Dear Dharmindersharma,

Further to my previous post, you can prepare resume (CV) for yourself and add all your experiences starting from the most recent ones. There are many standard formats on the Internet. Also, you can translate your salary receipts or persuade the companies that you have worked for to give you a letter of support stating the last salary that you have received. Remember, your insurance records should support this. Therfore you need to translate insurance records as well. This will indicate the number of years that you have experience. Also, translating your bank accounts with acceptable balance and activity for a logical period of time can be helpful and shows that you can financially support yourself. Note that all translations should be verified by judiciary officials or similar authorities (branches of government) to be acceptable.

Mohsen

ahmedabouelmagd

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
inland
Category........
QSW
Here is what I did when I applied for an open work permit in March and I get a 1-year open work permit end of the April with 54 code which I have no idea what does it means.

It is a pdf file. I don't want to add 20 images in the form, so I did a pdf file.
https://yadi.sk/i/Vj82pZf33JeNgt

I think the most important thing is to select "yes" for "Have you been told by an IRCC office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?" and also "Have you submitted PR application in Canada".

--The expire status is just an example.

I also say "yes" for CSQ and Medical exam question because I have it and done before.

By the way, I didn't select "YES" for accompanying person however in my case I also applied for my spouse too.

At the end, they just asked IMM5710, CSQ, Passport, photo and proof of medical exam for me and for my spouse and we got our work permit in approximately 2 moths (thanks to their speed we were implied status for 1 month)

I hope this information will be helpful for whom is going to apply for an open work permit.
Hi Gnole,
@gnole
Thanks for sharing your experience having the open work permit. Actually I'm in similar situation and also applying for research associate position like you. When I did answer the questions in the CIC exactly like you did, I got the same message that I'm eligible for open work permit for 1 year. But when I called the CIC and clearly ask them about that, they said If you Quebec selected worker (QSW), and you have the CSQ and even you have your medical exam with IRCC, after all you are not eligible to have open work permit in Quebec under any circumstance. Did you receive the work permit in hand?? He said you can apply for job because your are LMIA exempted ONLY and you will have it as restricted work permit not open.
Or you think there is a different between the open work permit you have and between the Bridge open work permit (BOWP) that you can have it while waiting for final discussion.
sorry for the long comment

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.