+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
My background changed from NA (or in process, the next step ...)to IP on Jan, from IP to NA last week.
IP to NA seems good news is on in its way ...wait for it :)

Chemi

Apr 10, 2017
guys is it possible that ECAS message differs than GC key status... delay in posting at ECAS but already apprearing in GC key...need urgent answer

downcart

Feb 4, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Paris
Med's Request
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017
guys is it possible that ECAS message differs than GC key status... delay in posting at ECAS but already apprearing in GC key...need urgent answer
yes, it is very common to see something in gckey before ecas. sometimes I feel that gckey more reliable .

Could you share us your timeline?
I am waiting decision made like you, my visa office is Paris.

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
My background changed from NA (or in process, the next step ...)to IP on Jan, from IP to NA last week.
So your Background statu changed from next step to in progress before the Medical Request ?
it is bit weird cause mine it is still the same . they didnt start yet , i am bit worried about that. my AOR was in Febrary and IVM in april.

What about the others , can you share the background check timelines please ?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So your Background statu changed from next step to in progress before the Medical Request ?
it is bit weird cause mine it is still the same . they didnt start yet , i am bit worried about that. my AOR was in Febrary and IVM in april.

What about the others , can you share the background check timelines please ?
It depends on which VO. For inland applicants, NA ( or the next ) to in processing generally happens before the Medical request.

Reactions: poisonapple

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
It depends on which VO. For inland applicants, NA ( or the next ) to in processing generally happens before the Medical request.
I am Inland So i think it is the same VO as yours ? Thats why i said it is a bit weird

Dont remember if my background statut started with NA , but since i have started following the changement , it was always next step , then recently changed to we will send you a message when we start (which i think it is the same thing as Next step , they just changed the message for everyone)

Iam at entering my third month after VM and Background check didnt start !! and i think it is the longest step

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hi! I'm Kikou and I'm a newbie here.

I sent my federal application on September 12th 2016 as Inland Applicant. I did my medical exam and paid my fees at the beginning of my application. I'm waiting for Decision Made. But I think I'm crazy with GCkey and ECAS...I'm checking my accounts every day...Sydney office takes so long to make a decision! Some french I know send their application the same month as me and they have their PPR yet! I feel hopeless...

Two weeks ago my background check on GCKey changed from "we are processing your background check" to "Not applicable". Yesterday, it changed again from "Not applicable" to "we are processing your background check".

What does it mean?

I feel a little desperate about all of this :(

Have a nice day,

Kikou

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hi! I'm Kikou and I'm a newbie here.

I sent my federal application on September 12th 2016 as Inland Applicant. I did my medical exam and paid my fees at the beginning of my application. I'm waiting for Decision Made. But I think I'm crazy with GCkey and ECAS...I'm checking my accounts every day...Sydney office takes so long to make a decision! Some french I know send their application the same month as me and they have their PPR yet! I feel hopeless...

Two weeks ago my background check on GCKey changed from "we are processing your background check" to "Not applicable". Yesterday, it changed again from "Not applicable" to "we are processing your background check".

What does it mean?

I feel a little desperate about all of this :(

Have a nice day,

Kikou
I think if there is a changement , it is a good sign , that means they are working on your application

Can you please tell us when does your background check changed from next step .... to we are processing your background check ?

and did you sent Canadian PCC with your application ?

thanks

Reactions: kikou

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
I hope so...

My background cjeck was "we are processing your background check" since the first day of my application. It changed last Thursday to "Not applicable" and changed again yesterday for "we are processing your background check".

What's a PCC? Is it Police canadian certificat? If it is, I didn't send it, only my french police certificat.

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I hope so...

My background cjeck was "we are processing your background check" since the first day of my application. It changed last Thursday to "Not applicable" and changed again yesterday for "we are processing your background check".

What's a PCC? Is it Police canadian certificat? If it is, I didn't send it, only my french police certificat.
I think you didnt see the right message , but before maybe it was "we are processing your background check , next step is ...."
Because all people start with that.

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Nope. I swear! When I linked my application to GCKey, the background check was "we are processing..." since the beginning. I'm a inland applicant and french citizen, maybe it's the explanation because I'm not the only one on the french forums.

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Nope. I swear! When I linked my application to GCKey, the background check was "we are processing..." since the beginning. I'm a inland applicant and french citizen, maybe it's the explanation because I'm not the only one on the french forums.
Hello Kikou,

Its normal. Even I was having the same status from the beginning. Secondly, my BG got changed to Not applicable for a day and again went to the same as yours.
Lets wait and watch for an update.
Good Luck!!

Reactions: kikou

kikou

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Quebec
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
V-O-Sydney/Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-09-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
09-12-2016
Hello Kikou,

Its normal. Even I was having the same status from the beginning. Secondly, my BG got changed to Not applicable for a day and again went to the same as yours.
Lets wait and watch for an update.
Good Luck!!
Thank you and good luck! I'm tired to wait and I saw yesterday that an inland applicant got his RP even if he send his application on october 2016!

HereforPR

Star Member
Nov 28, 2016
Category........
Other
Thank you and good luck! I'm tired to wait and I saw yesterday that an inland applicant got his RP even if he send his application on october 2016!
That's strange, as so far all of us from September inland applicant in this forum didnt got any DM or PPR..