+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Guys ... General references ...
Nationality: Indian
SUBMITTED FILE
31ST JULY 2016
AOR: AUG 05, 2016
NOV22: STARTED WORKING
DEC7:MEDICAL REQUEST
JAN25, 2017: RECEIVED
MAY 30TH: REQUEST FOR RPRF
JUNE2ND: PAID
JUNE 7TH: DECESION MADE
JUNE19: PPR...doing it on JUNE 20TH.

If everything is complete ( Don't let the CIC come back to you, submit everything upfront ecept RPRF, cuz when CIC asks for it, means a good sign, and your application is approved) it is taking 11 months (Inland) .... Good Luck everyone :) :)

Reactions: gaye_ga

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Based on the timeline, the new DM will come in the first week of each month for the inland applicants. just wait for the JULY:rolleyes:

PS: my Background check is still NAo_O

Last edited:
Reactions: APPNOV2014NY

maya2009

Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys, my AOR was : 23 march 2017 / London Visa office.
I been requested to upload some extra data online ( personal history since 18) and others documents during May 2017, does it mean that thy started processing my file knowing that my "profile status" is showing nothing??

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Based on the timeline, the new DM will come in the first week of each month for the inland applicants. just wait for the JULY:rolleyes:

PS: my Background check is still NAo_O
I think you are close

Can you share the timeline of your Background changement ? Mine didnt changed , it was always in progress ,next step...(changed to we will send you a message when we start , which is the same thing , as next step...)

Did my VM 6 april , and since that no changement in any status ?

N

Nala

hello, I think I have done a mistake in my PR application which was submitted on 26 May 2017 and still have not got the AOR. is there any chance to change the information?
Hello,

From my experience, with my immigration lawyer, there's not much you can do or should do now. Wait for your AOR, then having a file number, submit the correction with the supporting documents (or self-declaration).

Hope this helps

Reactions: goodboy97

Winners95

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
For inland people who got DM already , did you submit a Canadian PCC , if not , did the immigration asked for it during the process ?

POLYNING

Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you are close

Can you share the timeline of your Background changement ? Mine didnt changed , it was always in progress ,next step...(changed to we will send you a message when we start , which is the same thing , as next step...)

Did my VM 6 april , and since that no changement in any status ?
My background changed from NA (or in process, the next step ...)to IP on Jan, from IP to NA last week.