+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

Ballreddy

Mar 20, 2017
Bajan4Quebec said:
There is no precedent set that I've seen to revoke your CSQ. Remember, the CSQ means that you have been nominated by that province. After it is granted, the processing will be at the federal level. They have a right to call an interview at anytime and it's case by case basis. So if your friends had an interview doesn't necessarily mean you may get one, only if the officer assessing your file have any questions will you be called for an interview. This interview could be in English or French. At this level they're not assessing your level of French that's already passed when Quebec selected you with the certificates - if called for an interview, in the correspondence they sent you will have the area that they're doubtful, you don't just walk in blindly. Finally all documents still belong to the government of Canada even the PRCard belongs to the crown, and should you do anything against the manner of Canada it can be revoked.
Thanks for the reply.

But here the problem is Quebec immigration is calling for the interview and not the Federal government . So if Quebec immigration calls My wife for interview and for sure My wife will not speak proper French. So the interview intention is to test the french Language.In this case do they have rights to revoke the CSQ which is already issued and in Process for PR.

Thank you.

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/content/annualreports/arreports/en14/309en14.pdf

Check page 325.

Looks like few PNP programs have revoked nominations in past.

If I was in your situation then would have asked my wife to join some French bootcamp ( for ex- the one ran by YMCA Montreal) to refresh French skills.

All the best.

tathspts

Star Member
Jun 26, 2016
Ballreddy said:
Thanks for the reply.

But here the problem is Quebec immigration is calling for the interview and not the Federal government . So if Quebec immigration calls My wife for interview and for sure My wife will not speak proper French. So the interview intention is to test the french Language.In this case do they have rights to revoke the CSQ which is already issued and in Process for PR.

Thank you.
If your wife is primary applicant and she can't speak French, then yes that can be a problem. If you are primary applicant and you can speak French I think that should be ok. Basically what I am trying to say is primary applicant must be able to prove his skills. I have also heard from many people in this forum that people who did their diploma from jade college are being called for an interview. Midi must have more information about that college than you and me or anyone else. If they have doubts about certificates issued by jade college they will do everything to make sure of those doubts. If no one who did their French from that college is able to pass in interview then It's normal for MIDI to doubt authenticity of that college. Just my thoughts.

So best thing would be start learning French now since you have a head start from people who already received interview letters. In any case if you know French it will only be beneficial for you in Quebec.

amit.r

Feb 23, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
AOR Received.
20-11-2016
Med's Request
11-12-2016
Med's Done....
05-01-2017
Passport Req..
14-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-07-2017
LANDED..........
08-26-2017..
Ballreddy said:
Thanks for the reply.

Thank you.

This looks to be case of them wanting to
verify French proficiency...I have not seen
any such case so far ...Please do check
with your friends who have been called
already and share any details you can here

Bajan4Quebec

Jan 17, 2012
Visa Office......
POS, Trinidad and Tobago
NOC Code......
4162-A
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016 Federal
Doc's Request.
08-03-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2016 CSQ rec'd
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
10-12-2016
Med's Request
08-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport bio data requested 08-03-2017 submitted March 21, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt country, COPR received April 18, 2017
LANDED..........
May 21, 2017.
Ballreddy said:
Thanks for the reply.

Thank you.
Sorry to hear, I've never heard of this instance. Who was the principal applicant, you are her? in the letter they sent you what was the heading...anything like intention to reject or just interview? Even when we were applying at the CSQ stage I've never heard a case to simply call the dependant....rather its the principal with the dependant(s). I can ask a more expert opinion and get back to you.

Ballreddy

Mar 20, 2017
Bajan4Quebec said:
Sorry to hear, I've never heard of this instance. Who was the principal applicant, you are her? in the letter they sent you what was the heading...anything like intention to reject or just interview? Even when we were applying at the CSQ stage I've never heard a case to simply call the dependant....rather its the principal with the dependant(s). I can ask a more expert opinion and get back to you.
I did not receive the letter from MIDI but for sure I will get it because some of my friends got it asking them to attend the interview.

This is the worst case after applying to PR chances of getting rejected from Province.

poisonapple

Nov 3, 2014
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-04-2017
Passport Req..
Ballreddy said:
I did not receive the letter from MIDI but for sure I will get it because some of my friends got it asking them to attend the interview.

This is the worst case after applying to PR chances of getting rejected from Province.
Have you claimed points for french language while applying for PEQ/CSQ ? if yes then definitely province can ask for interview ...

Ballreddy

Mar 20, 2017
funjabigabruji said:
Regarding getting calls after obtaining CSQ

One of my acquaintance has got an interview request from Quebec Immi and strange thing is he has already got his PR in January 2017. Interview was in march and the told him that they will update him. He Did french from a local Montreal college and applied under PEQ.

You mean 2017 March and 2017 January. If yes when did he apply for the PR.

Thanks

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
Ballreddy said:
Hi Everyone,

Can any one tell if the Quebec government can revoke the CSQ after once it is issued?

Here is the scenario Me and My wife applied for PR under QUEBEC PEQ program and we had done our medicals ,waiting for the landing fees request.

So,some of my friends are getting interview calls from Quebec immigration who applied under PEQ program and when their PR file is in process.

So the French course was taken long back and the interview might be for 1 hour in French. So if we don't satisfy the officer Can he revoke the CSQ even though our PR file is in Process.

Thank you.
Strange story

Can you tell us your timeline since the begin of your application
Csq - when you have applied ?
Have you done any test TEF tefaq delf ... ?
Have you done any interview for obtain Csq
When you have applied for federal stage and which is your vissa office?

Ballreddy

Mar 20, 2017
es said:
Strange story

Can you tell us your timeline since the begin of your application
Csq - when you have applied ?
Have you done any test TEF tefaq delf ... ?
Have you done any interview for obtain Csq
When you have applied for federal stage and which is your vissa office?

Csq i got it 20 days
Did French from Local Montreal college Intermediate level B2
No interview for getting CSQ
Federal I applied in September . Canada

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
Ballreddy said:
Csq i got it 20 days
[E/quote]

Superfast 20 day for getting Csq

Bars

Aug 18, 2015
Ballreddy said:
Csq i got it 20 days
But did you do an exam (TEF, TEFAQ, TCF, DELF)?

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello,
Just got medical request for only 3 person. I have sent update via ircc to add my new born a month ago but haven't heard anything yet from them.

Should i just do the medical exam for the 3 of us or wait for his medical request to?

Also, i got another email to pay for the rfpr fee but the email did not specify how to send the receipt. Should i mail it to the visa office? Or reply to the email received with the receipt?

coffeeandtea

Feb 12, 2017
syphix said:
Hello,
Just got medical request for only 3 person. I have sent update via ircc to add my new born a month ago but haven't heard anything yet from them.

Should i just do the medical exam for the 3 of us or wait for his medical request to?

Also, i got another email to pay for the rfpr fee but the email did not specify how to send the receipt. Should i mail it to the visa office? Or reply to the email received with the receipt?
Hi,
How did you get medical requests? An email with 3 attached PDF file?